Would i had been gassed in nazi germany for having autoimmune disease? Even if i could have been useful some way

Would i had been gassed in nazi germany for having autoimmune disease? Even if i could have been useful some way

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalmarijuanainc.com/neuropathy-medical-marijuana-research-overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope, holocaust is a hoax

no you would have been sterilized. You could still be a provider and adopt a child.

No. But most of Nazi Sup Forums would fall under T-4 or be sent to concentration camps for being asocial autists. Which makes their support for Nazi regime even more ironic.

Everyone on Sup Forums would be gassed. Most of the users here look like this.

Are you sure? Aktion t-4 or action 14f13?

I meant

I found out I had Guillain-Barre several days ago - it's a very shitty feeling, even if it is treatable.
To answer your question, you probably wouldn't get gassed - you'd get sterilized at best, since they probably didn't know the mechanics behind diseases. What is hereditary, and what isn't?
If there was a fourth Reich today, they'd probably leave you alone.
The people with Huntington's are going to get sterilized, though.

What does that disease do?

the immune system is basically attacking my nervous system by mistake

get in the oven you fucking degenerate

autoimmune doesn't mean AIDS you dip

Sounds bad

shoot
it's the "peripheral" nervous system, not the "core" peripheral
It would be an entirely different beast if it was the latter.
Right now it's just my legs that are affected (tingling and general weakness in them), but I was told that it will progress and it can turn messy rather fast.

core nervous*

Is there a cure?

Yeah. I don't know the exact name of the treatments in English, but it could be treated.

>by mistake
Nah, it's because you're a cunt.

Aktion T4. That was the program where they executed mentally retarded and handicapped people

Asocials did not fall under T4.
They were put into normal concentration camps.

14f13 was when they gave medical exams to camp inmates and killed off anyone deemed too sick to work

Okay

medicalmarijuanainc.com/neuropathy-medical-marijuana-research-overview/

nope, not even jews were gassed eventho they should have been..nazis were too nice and sweetie pies

Nobody was sent to camps for sitting at home all day unless he tried to leach of others.

>DINDU NUFFIN!

Currently

W-what? Being asocial was a crime in Nazi Germany?

No. 'Arbeitsscheue'(evading work) was. Basically you were sent to the state run national workers union and given a job whether you liked it or not, unless you made a living for yourself from home i.e. being an author or painter was possible.