/ourguy/ has spoken

(((Net Neutrality))) is a scam

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I&feature=youtu.be

(((NET NEUTRALITY)))

we wont fall for reddits scams

(((ourguy)))
kys, e-celeb personality cult member

post rare weevs

the alt right are officially sheep, this is the stupidest picture I've seen in awhile, breakfast and gun? are you people really so fucking simple

All this bullshit wouldn't have happened if those fucking kikes didn't ruin the internet in the first place. The real Net Neutrality was when the internet was like the wild west; basically the old internet before all this shitty kiked social media. The internet was already neutral even before the words (((Net Neutrality))) was created and defined.

If you shared music, for example old Napster, and some faggot artist never got paid for it, fuck them. People can donate to them if they want to anyway. If some whistleblower released a shit ton of above top secret files on many websites, who fucking cares, fuck your government shills. It's fair game and the government can suck my big fat cock. This bullshit news right now is all a Jewish psyop because the masses are so stupid that all they see is a nice sounding name without looking at the details. If you are for or against Net Neutrality, fuck you. You don't know jack shit and you are falling for Jewish tricks you stupid goyim.

Also, letting kikes touch ANY TECHNOLOGY was a mistake. You shouldn't even let them have access to fire. If this happened in the first place, those fucking kikes would be as harmless as those nigger Sentinelese people on that isolated island. We wouldn't even be dealing with all this trivial bullshit, like identity politics, if the kikes were kept stuck in the stone age.

Weev also believes nuclear weapons don't exist

Why are you a communist? They killed 100 millions people. I am a vet I fought against you I will do so again if I must.

>i don't know what the alt-right is, the post

>altright
that's some reddit tier the_donald meme, this if it wasn't made just for b8, it's the cringiest thing i've seen in a while

>le cringe
gtfo shill

First post retard post

Don’t be a slave to the mike and learn how to SHRIKE.

Meant kike

weev is a jewish kike shill fed informant

>Triggered by a picture
yellow rebbit

who the fuck is giving money to him? most of the people that even knows who this guy is probably dont have extra cash to send him and yet he's somehow getting enough money to make content full time? he's probably getting money from the US or a foreign government and he doesnt even know it.

Been calling myself alt-right for about four years. It's definitely not from t_d.

>Been calling myself alt-right
hardcore. you go to demonstrations too? also, what is the purpose of self-identifying as alt-right instead of just simply conservative? do you get off to people knowing you're one of the alt-right boogeymen the media is sperging about or something?

Bait/shill/slide thread
Sage