I have never meet a man like you before

>I have never meet a man like you before
What did she mean about this?

Daily reminder Kallen will win Lulubowl

That's the same line she gives to every guy she likes. Lelouch is actually the 8,463rd person she's told that in her 700 years of life.

Kallen already belongs to someone else

How did you count?

Bad fanart

8463 is her lucky number

It translates to "please just fuck me already you fucking faggot"

I don't think she wants to "win" it what with his microdick and all

she says that everytime too

Really makes you think of what would have happend if Kallen didn't come and disturbed their ''moment''.

>I've never met a man like you
Probably exactly what she said. The witch and the warlock are a once in an eternity duo

And again the ARYAN beats the beady-eyed ANGLO.
Humanity rejoice!

So if Lelouch survived due to the code and is immortal, CC has basically won the lulu bowl right?

If you win the Lulubowl you lose.

She says that to every man

That does not count.
Lelouch literally has no other choice then end up with C.C if he does have the code.

For obvious reasons:

A. Became playboy.
B. Steal Kallen from Gino, and live with her until she dies and once more is alone.
C. Fuck this immortal 11/10 witch for eternity

>implying that Gino is able to win over Kallen in the first place

How did Lelouch not fuck anyone?

Because they wanted Lelouch to do that in R3.
He will do what his father did, and give his seed to multiple women, and once more build his empire.

He's ashamed of his microdick obviously.

Because in their contract it was said that the only hole he gets to put his dick in is hers.

Last girl he fucked ended up in a wheelchair, so he was afraid to try again

Or just travel around the world and make R3 spice and witch. Let Gino have Kallen

He banged Nunally?

CC says that to every guy who gives her the time of day

Can't wait to see these two post requiem. Hopefully they're living a comfy life together

Just figuratively

She never met Lelouch before so she was mentionning that.

He took C.C's virginity you know.

>Virginity
user I am a C.Cfag, but even I won't deny that C.C was once a slave girl.

I hope so too but elevens can't into romance. If both are inmortal and have been living together all these years they'll just say that they stayed friends or he just drove her cart gently or some shit and that's it.

Fucking elevens.

If she was still a virgin after getting the code she never would want to have sex since her hymen would break everytime and regenerate afterwards.

>he just drove her cart gently

What would be the optimal timeskip for R3?

Yeah the kind of friendship that have a Male and a female living together in the countryside, and having multiple kids running around the house.

3 years max. If it's longer than that the characters will have changed too much.

Enough to show that he's not ageing

She has never met a man who wasn't interested in filling her holes with cum.

She never met a cuck/eunuch before.

Fast forward 10 years we have an edgy looking Lelouch as handsome as ever together with C.C.
Then years later we get to know that he learns about Nunnaly and of how much she has chanced into looking like their mother. However as he learns of her having a relationship with some unknown fellow his siscon abilities kicks in and so Lelouch comes back as Zero.

200 year timeskip

>drove her cart gently
Had a good laugh

>>I have never meet a man like you before
C.C. has had sex with every other man she met before. Lelouch was the very first virgin that didn't even try to fuck her.

She meant she never met a betafag virgin diagnosed with chuunibyou.

I have never met a more autistic, virgin manchild.

user thinking CC is a virgin isn't fully appreciating her assets
>years of sexual experience
>body forever tight
>can't get diseases
>probably knows what you want
The sex must be absolutely mind blowing

You can stop now

Rag muncher

A goodbye scene

He's into incest

God ccreyaus is an amazing artist. Delicious.

Cc has taken over a thousand of Portuguese cocks and they all cummed inside

Best girl CC deserves an artist like ccreayus. Her dedication to her witchfu is awe inspiring.

She deserves to be chara designer for R3 for sure.

She wanted to get into his pants obviously. Charles was a carbon-copy of Lelouch or vice-versa so saying that she didn't meet anyone like Lelouch is a total lie.

>Charles was a carbon-copy of Lelouch or vice-versa

Nigger you what. Charles was a Darwinist while Lelouch only cared about protecting the weak (Nunnally).

Where will CC go once Lelouch dies?

She'll probably be glad that his senile ass is now dead and she can go and search for young meat again.

Can someone explain this "lelouch has small dick" joke??

doujins mah boi

He would've failed to win the final battle as he would've been too busy porkin' C.C.

>mfw R3 turns out to be 25 episodes of Lelouch and CC's comfy journey through the countryside

She never met a bigger crybaby virgin before.

and is her claimed fetish, user.

I'd be okay with that for some reason.

He was a keikaku-sexual for the duration of his rebellion.

>for some reason.
The reason is that it would be much better than the 25 episodes of SUZAK we're probably going to get

I don't think they'll do spice and witch, as much as I wish they would. It'll make too many fans butthurt

Of course they won't.
The other way they could make R3 actually great would be by making Schneizel the main antagonist but they're not going to do that either.

It's pretty clear that Lelouch is out of his SUZAK phase now. If he really reemerges he'll probably team up with him immediately.

What if Suzaku is dead?

Now that he isn't influenced with his Geass he probably did the one thing any sane person would do in his show killing their self so they can be with their flat chested waifu.

This.

he wanted to fuck his sister, and gradueted from siscon only by dying

50 years, begins with Nunnally funeral

>hundreds of years old
>with this ass
>original power was to make anyone fall in love with her
>virgin

Let's be realistic here user.

Can anyone post ''That'' C.C picture?

that one?

No the forbidden one.
Come on Sup Forums you know what it is.

She heals anything. Just saying.

No the one where she shows her beautiful green pubes

this one?

It's so fucking beautiful.
Thank you user.

GOD SHES SO BEST. LELOUCH YOU LUCKY BASTARD.

Why is he so fucking lucky lads.
He had all the best girls after him, which either ended up death or with some blond fuck boy.
Then to make it even more unfair he was in truth immortal, and is not living the sweet immortal life with C.C and spawning dozens of little kids to run around at the farm.

friendly reminder that cc lost everything and lelouch will never return her feelings

Kallen didn't elope with Gino that's just a meme REEEEEEEEEEE

inb4 they're happily married in R3

Idk if CC can have kids, but seeing her and Lelouch living together in the country side would make my life

Why doesn't Lulu have nipples?

I would love if he literally did became a warlock, and mastered some interesting abilities to use in his third attempt to be the ruler of the world

Nah I want to see Lelouch as more reserved and easy going this season, or else his development for R1 and R2 would be meaningless

Huh I thought Lelouch was the one who was more obsessed with her not the other way around.

Much as I appreciate the idea, one would have to think that kids wouldn't be a good idea.

Either Lelouch and C.C will see their kids age and die whether or not they are targeted by enemies or their kids will also be immortal, and potentially able to continue the spread of the geass (sure Mom and Dad wouldn't approve but it seems likely their descendants would share their rebelliousness/stubborness).

That isn't really how immortality works m8.
To be immortal you must have been given it by someone while being mortal. If they are able to have kids, then they will be born as mortals.

I'm 90% sure that R3 is going to end with Lelouch actually dead.

And still a virgin.

How do you know?

I agree. I just want Lelouch and CC to just spend eternity together as witch and warlock. Hopefully it happens