COMMANDER IN DOUCHE IS GOLFING AGAIN

trumpgolfcount.com/

>thinks the leader of one of the biggest countries in the world should be a slave-cuck and isn't allowed a break
yikes

>He doesn't realize why rich, powerful people golf with other rich, powerful people

It isn't about relaxation.

This too

lol
Trumpfags have the weakest excuses

yeah Trump is really going places
but when Obonzo was doing it, he was wasting your money
dumb nigger

lol!!!!

Do you really think I'm some monolithic hive mind? Golf builds relationships, gets people to see your side of things and support you. Obama and Trump do it for the same reasons. It's called networking, and it's the foundation of the upper class' success.

my 401k is kicking ass
my property values are up
liberals crying daily
let this motherfucker golf all he wants if we keep getting these types of results

>People still doesn't realize that Trump uses that place as a superior version of Camp David

meh whatever, he's getting results when he's off the golf course.

he's making america great again

Good. The more he golfs, the better it is for everyone.

>type like the faggots on every website you go to
>le fag

the dude is an apex deal-making predator out on the links. let trump be trump and start a 401k, you degenerate faggot.

you jelly his being pay to golf and your flipping burgers

but why are you caring about ''upper class success''?
is he doing a good job? is he wasting your money?
no he isn't, he hasn't done shit, besides scrapping TPP
and yes he is, he's a guy who called out Obama for going golfing, and then went more times in a year than Obama did in 8 years
those are the questions you should ask
not saying you're personally like that, but this cult of Trump has got to be the most weird and cringy thing I ever saw
Trump fucking sold you out from the start

Who do you think is getting more things done politically when they're golfing?

>Obama who goes golfing with NBA player Stephen Curry

OR

>Trump who goes golfing with PM Shinzo Abe

>people can't play golf and also be working
It's like you love being retarded

How do people like this justify being alive? Trump has been systematic about shutting down child slave rings. Hell, it might be the main reason he became POTUS.

Yet subhumans like link related try to tear him down because their pizzamasters told them too. How can I not have the same rage at these slaves as I do their masters who rape and harm and torture and brainwash children?

Tell me, Sup Forums, how do I forgive these shills who support the child killing but don't personally partake in it themselves?

>trump wants to be treated like a human
>weak excuse
fucking libtards

this is his only form of exercise, give him a break

You spent all that time and effort electing him to office just for him to waste his entire presidency away golfing and tweeting.

>faggots complain about everything he does at work
>same faggots complain when he isn't working
Die in a fire, nigger. Everyone else should remember to sage this faggotry

>south africa
>trumpfag

you should probably kill yourself, also:

samefag with a vpn, how fucking obvious.

Wtf I love golf now

>Obama acts like human
>trump screeches like an autist

Golfing is the one thing he can do that the CIA can't bug him while he's doing it. Four hours of time to scheme and strategize.

>judges block everything he does
>twiiters all night like a loon grandpa
>kids are under investigation

he's done jack and shit, friendo

YOU PLAYED GOLF FOR THE LAST TIME DRUMPF!!!!!

Obama actually did some shit
Trump didn't do shit, BESIDES TPP
I'm just a neutral observer, you're being conned
Trump is a semi-disaster, and his fans are the most hypocritical cringy mess of humans I ever saw
I can fucking understand cults of personality about people like Hitler or Stalin or something like that
but this worship of Trump is scary

king nignog golfs and nothing happens, so we assume it's because he's golfing

God emperor Trump golfs and stuff gets done, we don't care that he is golfing

this is an issue somehow

WHAT STUFF?
what stuff has he done?
name it, besides scrapping TPP

hes lazier than the nigger that preceded him and Trumptards will still defend that

The return on my 401k so far this year is amazing...fuck off OP he can golf all he wants.

>take a thread about a subject
>steer it right into Pizzagate
>shill detected

Obama went to places he didn't live to golf unlike Trump who has a home that is a golf course.

Plus many people seem to be confusing Trump visiting his home as him going on a golf trip.

In Trump's case he's able to just hang out at his home with offices he's used to working in, where if he feels like it he can go out to do a round of gold. Which seems pretty decent considering it's a form of exercise for him similar to how presidents usually would be going to the gym, going for walks, cycling or whatever else. Point is that taking a break for a couple hours in a day is not equivalent to taking a break for the entire day which is implied with the complaints about "golf trips".

Lies, still less golfing by a factor than ten compared to the Donut Indonesian

>two swings

well from what I got he doesn't do shit, but whatever
I'm not some anti-Trump fanatic, but I'm telling you, you are being conned, wake the fuck up
let Trump, Republicans, Democrats and media eat each other, and focus your energy on real stuff, instead of living in a dream world where Trump is fixing your country
I could get optimism last year, but now, seriously?
he hasn't accomplished shit
I mean, look at the delusions of you people
this mental wreck is posting a picture of a Jew, meanwhile Trumps daughter is Jewish, half of his fucking family is Jewish, he was surrounded by Jews, his Jewish son in law is in WH for some fucking reason, he went to Jewish gathering to speak how much he loves Jews

don't you think you're deluding yourself a little bit?
whatever, it's your country, I'm just amazed at how you people act, and believe me Balkans is a madhouse, but this is something new for me

Obama did do some shit:
>ramrodded ACA through Congress without anyone knowing what was in it
>fractured the job market in doing so by causing employers to split full-time jobs into part-time jobs with fewer combined hours so they wouldn't qualify for company insurance
>extrajudicially murdered American citizens
>dropped 100,000 bombs on the ME
>doubled our national debt by accruing more of it than all previous presidents combined
>earmarked $200 million to be given to the Muslim Brotherhood the same weekend he implemented the sequester
>Fast and Furious
>repealed DADT
>colluded with Russians to sell them 20% of our uranium
>Benghazi
>used the IRS to illegally target conservative citizens for political punishment
>extended and expanded the Patriot Act
>ICANN
Oh, and he golfed, too. A lot.

As long as the stock market keeps going up because of him, he can be as lazy as he wants.

Nigger XD

>Someone was mad enough to make that site
>somebody paid money for the domain name to whine about it
Lmao. Besides, golf has always been a medium for making deals and talking business, Obama did it and so is Trump.

at least he did shit, even if he was wrong
Trump, besides TPP, accomplished literally nothing when it comes to major issues
on some issues, he almost did a complete turn
and golfing is irrelevant, but point is the same fucking man called him out on it, and is now going golfing every fucking week (or every second week)

You didn't answer my question and just went off on a different tanget you dumb nigger. Fucking kek

>Obama actually did some shit

name the top 5 things he did

btw I know its you, the Montenegro Jew.

like, what happened to tough stance on China?
what happened to border wall?
what happened to deportation of illegals? I'm aware something is done, but it's too small scale to affect shit
what happened to ''Muslim ban''? he literally banned Iranians, and go find me an Iranian terrorist in the last 15 or so years
this man has too many failures for you to defend him so blindly anymore
it's your country, do what you want, but I'm merely an outsider who is amazed at how alive Trump cult still is

stay salty faggot
won't be hard with all that cum you drink

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JEWS?
HIS DAUGHTER IS JEWISH
HIS SON IN LAW IS JEWISH
HIS BEST FRIEND IS JEWISH
HE WENT TO AIPAC TO CRY HOW MUCH HE LOVES JEWS
are you fucking retarded? are you on drugs?
well, what did Trump accomplish with Shinzo Abe?

Last year I made over a 1,3 millions in concert tix resales. Trump is making sure that people like me who contribute to the economy get taxed less so we can employ more people and invest in our buisiness. I don't see how you could be offended by measures that will make our economy better.

>destroying the country over 8 years is better than having your agenda stonewalled by globalists in Congress for less than one
Lol, stop.

>what happened to border wall?

in production

>what happened to deportation of illegals? I'm aware something is done, but it's too small scale to affect shit

uneducated retard alert

>what happened to ''Muslim ban''? he literally banned Iranians, and go find me an Iranian terrorist in the last 15 or so years

wait until the Supreme court decision

what "failures" are you even speaking about? you have no fucking argument whatsoever, you are 100% the Montenegro kike I caught speaking Hebrew that one time

>WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JEWS?
>HIS DAUGHTER IS JEWISH
>HIS SON IN LAW IS JEWISH
>HIS BEST FRIEND IS JEWISH
>HE WENT TO AIPAC TO CRY HOW MUCH HE LOVES JEWS
>are you fucking retarded? are you on drugs?

Jew rage much? Notice how you recoil when I call you out faggot?

Still not answering the question lel. Have you ever gave a straight answer in your life? Or are you going to reply with another question?

>at least he did shit, even if he was wrong
JUST

except obama is a retard who has done a bucnh of bad stuff, meanwhile Trump hasn't done anything cucked, he deserves these breaks

Except for all the things he has done. Stop consuming CNN you filthy kike

>like, what happened to tough stance on China?
He just told their President to his face on his own turf that their unfair trade practices and currency manipulation would no longer be tolerated during his Asia trip.
>what happened to border wall?
Prototypes have been proposed already. It's going up. Unless you're implying one should have magically sprang up from the ground the day he assumed office?
>what happened to deportation of illegals? I'm aware something is done, but it's too small scale to affect shit
ICE has had their restraints removed and their budget overloaded. Those who haven't already fled back to Mexico of their own volition or to Canada are being deported left and right. How can you pretend not to realize this when muh poor separated families has been blared from the towers of the media at full blast for months now?
>what happened to ''Muslim ban''? he literally banned Iranians, and go find me an Iranian terrorist in the last 15 or so years
Implying you can say for certain that nobody who has committed an act of terror in the last 15 years was Iranian? They sponsor terror and threaten us with nukes every day, retard.
>this man has too many failures for you to defend him so blindly anymore
Wrong.
When /leftypol/ sends its people, they're not sending their best.

>what did Trump accomplish with Shinzo Abe?
They immediately began expanding their military and slapped 30+ sanctions on North Korea at his suggestion. Are you even trying here, or are you just walking into this with a lot of "WOW, REALLY?" and zero knowledge of recent politics?

He sucks Saudi and Israeli cock so much while getting fucked by china

Brought the US and the world out of a financial meltdown never seen before

he doesnt suck israeli cock.

>trumpfag delusions

>most successful president in generations
>economy booming
>massive investment and factory jobs on the way back
>middle east purging its crazies
>every country surrounding North Korea formally agrees with Trump
>NAFTA in ruins
>third world loves Trump
>accomplished most all of his executive agenda
>highest approval rating of top world leaders
>literally only waiting for Congress to do their fucking jobs
>B-B-BUT HE LIKES TO GOLF ON HIS OWN PROPERTY
>2 SCOOOOOOOPS
>DRONALD BLUMPFFF

By bailing out failing banks and companies with taxpayer money and setting us up for an even bigger fall a decade or 2 later...

You gots to go back!

Golf is always great for businessman Trump. He takes people who are important to his goals and builds relationships.

Who did Obongo golf with? His black bros. No important business going on with Zero’s golf games.