Ruthenium 106 detected in air above Europe from Russia

In the news

In the air, soon, in your body, destroying DNA

>sips soy milk

>Russia is a cancerous radioactive pile of shit
What else is new? Europe was already poluted when Tschernobyl happened.

How badly are conditions degrading in this alcoholic country?

Are we going to see another disgraceful display of incompetence?

>implying euros care about their dna while they mix with niggers.

>inb4 Russian paid shills slide this thread or fill it with pro Russia damage control

This not possible. Lies and fake news. Hail Capitalism, Hail Trump.

This is very poetic.

>retarded info-graphic
>slow-poke
Global winds travel the opposite direction.

Is Ukraine going Chernobyl again because they don't want to buy Russian fuel?
Huehuehue.

Cheeki-breeki friend.

Man I'm glad Russia isn't our neighbor

>tfw living in northern Poland

Global winds? Explain.

like second day I see this, but link backing this up is nowhere to be find

Is Google blocked in your country?

Ask your neighborhood informer

Is Google blocked in your country?

Ask your neighborhood informer

Don't worry , Hanz, your neighbor Mohammed will affect your familys DNA much quicker than this radioactive cloud.

What's going on here?

Get aids asshole

old news

Even if this was true Ruthenium-106 would be pretty harmless in small doses, wouldn't it?

56%

It's all nonsense, nobody knows where it is from.
Even meteorologist doesn't agree on the path.
That means, it doesn't happen

Kek

source? is this the same ("non harmful") cloud that was released in Kazakhstan two weeks ago?

Someone is going to die. Maybe more. No one knows but this is physics. For many it will simply be like getting hundred more x-rays over a lifetime. Some will inhale a particle and just because they are unlucky they will get lung cancer.

>American carrier fleet
>Anglo Alliance sonic booms
>Nork missile tests
>Russian radiation winds

I don't like where this is going, lads. Geopolitics seem to be cooling down lately, why are all the militaries ramping up?

thanks russia! fucking subhuman cunts as usual

The news is Russia or Kazakhstan are emitting and radiating isotopes. The concentration is high in the Ural mountains, but that's because the mountains push the air up, concentrating the air there.

If it was Russia/Kazakhstan you would see isotopes in S.Korea, Japan, Mongolia, China.

The Ukrainians basically don't want to buy Russian made nuclear fuel so they been buying Westinghouse fuel. Which has been tried before but it corrodes the reactor.

On-top, of that, they been overloading the southern nuclear reactor.

Seen several articles about it in antiwar over the past decade.

That stupidity is nothing new.

Just google Ukraine nuclear reactor fuel. I'm not sure why they are ignoring the incompetence of Ukraine.

At least we'll see another stalker game.

Ruthenium-106 is beta decaying, it won't kill you unless it's collected by the body like Iodine-131.

In my country we imprison or "neutralize" Arabs who would cause us significant problems.

In your country, Jacques, you would have me believe he drives a "Peaceful Truck."

>kys

Sorry that's misleading: Ruthenium-106 is NOT collected so it doesn't kill you, but other beta decaying isotopes like Iodine-131 are.

I should think it heavily depends on how much of it you snort. Surely it would give you lung cancer if there's a lot of it in the air, no?

thanks Putin

Sure but we're talking about small doses, at least that's what the OP says.

>old news
This happened quite a while back. Russian officials have not denied the findings but haven't had any reports by any company saying they had an accident.

>Butthurt euros start force 56% meme
>Punished immediately with a nice sprinkling of radiation
Can't make this shit up

>It misses us
Based Russia!

look how it bypassed the capital

Finland not affected, therefore a non-happening. The finnish race is the only one that must survive, everyone else is ultimately expendable.

How Can Radiation Exist If The Earth Isn't Even Round?

Maybe this radiation is a sign from God, a divine bit of intervention to prevent the Oxytocin dumping that Germany is doing to European water supplies.

Russia truly is divine, Germany is demonic and must be smited.

>Itlay
is this a new country?

Slowly nuking the last white places.
Blame Russia

Näin on marjat.

I like how you roll. Any chance of a second Vela incident, maybe this time over Mekka? Would make my day...