Why are atheists so much more likely to be communists than smart people? Is it because they don't have morals?

Why are atheists so much more likely to be communists than smart people? Is it because they don't have morals?

Because they are upset that Christians built american and not their “Big bang theory”.

Because they can't stand that most capitalist societies are intertwined with christian values

christianity is the basis for western moral code
what does your religion have to do with that?

Hey remember when your shitty matriarchal parasite cult claimed ownership of everything after creating a false dichotomy?

Good times.

>Why are atheists so much more likely to be communists than smart people?
hate to break it to you, but atheists are the smart people here, so your question makes no fucking sense.

>gaytheists and fagnostics
>smart

do prove me wrong faggot, or go see the results of a study about IQ and religious beliefs and admit you are wrong.

It's not because they're atheist, it's because they're usually liberal. I'm an atheist and I'd rather kill myself than be a fucking commiefag.
>inb4 kill yourself anyways apetit

they need to replace God with something, so they choose the State.

your making the claim. If you think gay communists are smart then your right but they're retards

Truly wise people are against religion AND against communism.

Denial of Christ leads to an autismo worldview where people are statistical means to a masturbatory end

>than smart people

i did make a claim and i told you to go look at the evidence, as it happens i dont have it on me and im not going to google it for you.
also why try bringing gays into this? i dont get it, you have something against gays too?

Well you claimed it. And alomost every single good scientist was Christian

>gay
sodomites should die
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>was
go back 200 years and there were basically no atheists, do you really not see how thats flawed? novadays the scientific community is like 90% atheist.

>quoting bible verses
im just gonna back away slowly and live you alone with your crazy.

and being a scoe tist doesn't make you you smart, you mlstly are for what field you're in. And I mean scientists amthat wers actually good

Look at statistics on them then. They're literally 86 times more likely to get aids(at least i the US)

they have slave morality.

>Why are atheists so much more likely to be communists than smart people?
Communism isn't atheism and when you say that you not only cover up for the Cult of Marx but you cover for the Jews who created it which is also a cult.

Created based on Christian egalitarianism

Implying that religious people have morals

>go see the results of a study about IQ and religious beliefs and admit you are wrong.

but that's because in third world countries people turn to religion because they lack material resources and because they need at least some form of hope that nobody can take away from them so that faith gives them solace and motivates them to do everything so that things get better. it's always surprising how atheist cucks literally don't understand the benefits of spirituality. being non-religious is not an IQ related thing in the slightest. it's a matter of the soul and the heart and of transcendence and metaphysical meaning.

Why di i care what those retards said?

Why are Americans that much more likely to suffer from third world level education even though everyone says they're supposed to be a "first world country"?

Because in their absence of faith and virtures they replace it with State and decadence.

>offers no context to the quotes
Humans are religious beings regardless if you're an atheist. If you think environmentalism, postmodernism, progressivism, aren't religious then your view of religion is strictly on the worship of a deity and not the actions practiced by the followers of the religion. In the ABSENCE of religion, any warped ideology will fill the void.

Nietzsche's quote has nothing to do with that meme. He's stating the commonality of Christians and Anrachists is antiestablishmentarianism.

Rand's quote, given context, means Christianity preps a person to believe in idealism or Utopianism. If a Christian begins to see Christianity as a myth then the pathway to communism has already been paved.

Because they touch themselves at night