Mai Ball

4 fucking new chapters. All hail scanlator

ZENKOKU

>Liverpoo
top kek

>Reika chokes the game up at the end
As expected of a Liverpool supporter

rape rape rape

I bet this was intentional. Fucking bastards.

Chidori with loose hair is so cute!

Michi rocks!

this improves the loli

I want to commit a crime.

I rather like the masochistic goalkeeper.

Twins are cute CUTE!

Oh wow. Chidori is like a completely different person when it's just her and Reika.

DDLs where though?

Reminder that Reika won.

Unf.

Dat Doggo.

I'm a retard. What was the meaning behind "it doesn't count".

See It doesn't count, Reika didn't win anything.

D-doc?

Micchi is so wonderful.

All hail scanlator!

Why isn't Chidori like this all the time? Too many genki girls in the series?

What was the author trying to tell us here?

Mai is clueless. News at eleven.

Seriously, past the initial shock, she's the least concerned about Reika's princess carry.

It makes for a fun switch up between her "at home" personality and her more shy and reserved personality, especially as she starts getting more comfortable around everyone and opens up more.

I'm confused, what are the rules of the 10-vs-1 like and for what?

I think they just decided who the weakest link is, except Reika. Which basically means if Reika lost (which she did) it doesn't count because she is injured. If anyone else did, they would be too bad for the club.

Look at these feet

You know, I'm not even a foot fag, but the way the mangaka drew those toes spread apart is pretty nice. Feet seem to be one of the things that people have the hardest time drawing even halfway decently, let alone being able to draw them well when the toes are in slightly unusual positions.

Do you mean thighs?

CHOOSE

I'll take Micchi.

Damn.

I'll take the tall one.

>best girl supports best team
abls btfo

>tfw other series will dead scanlations will never have the dedication the person working on this series has

Mai.

Don't you jinx it, user.

Reika

Mai and Reika keep raising flags with one another, is a threesome end possible?

>ywn

But she's already acknowledged the fact that everyone else likes him. There was that chapter at the beach house where she realized they were all playing in order to win him (which doesn't make any sense because most of them didn't even know him until after they joined the team).

>tfw will never fuck all the girls legs and feet

Man, if they're getting all pissy about a princess carry, imagine how they would react to Mai's "charms".

>hit a bit close to home

Wait

Do they seriously not know?

There never was anything to win, the tournament was already over before the teams arrived.

You think she likes it doggy style?

>the girls are only playing to get cock

Dropped

All the girls were already playing long before MC entered the picture. Even if he left they'd keep playing. He's just the bonus prize.

Someone should probably tell them that, then

Because these aren't the expressions of girls who who aren't already planning out their fertility calendar

Would you give them bruises everywhere, Sup Forums?

Yeah, it's probably only Mai and Reika that were doing it for the coach, and Mai projected that onto every other girl. And even Mai is legitimately playing for the sport and for her team now.

>Yeah, it's probably only Mai and Reika that were doing it for the coach,

Oh I think a few of them would 'do it for the coach' if you know what I mean

For a harem, it's kind of strange there isn't a single tsundere. I guess Reika and Mitsu are tsun to their teammates.

What's up with maximum blush there on the far left?

She's the tomboy, so she is usually the one who gets most flustered when flirting.

mitsu a best, A BEST!

Do his harem powers only work on soccer players? He's gotten the interest of 4 players from 2 other teams, but not the manager or supervisor of his own?

Well there is a tsundere in the series, it's just that she's more interested in Mai than in the guy.

I'd like a torrent.

When this catches up to the raws (which will be soon) I don't have too many other projects on, so if there's any stuff that might be fun to translate and has maybe been dead and so has a stock of chapters to work on, and there's a typesetter willing to work with me, I'd gladly take suggestions.

She's ultra cute.

Yeah she's pretty cute. I'm glad the author has her show up a lot to serve as a commentator during matches.

>Liverpoo
Literally, Based anons.

>mfw new chapter is translated.

So who is best girl and why it is all of them?

Funny story: don't blame us, blame the mangaka. Despite having used real team names in the omake material, for this chapter he had to pull the 'no teams were harmed in the making of this chapter' card (presumably because they're actually wearing the shirts) and the way he did this was by just missing one character out from the team names, resulting in Reika actually saying 'Liverpoo' in katakana. I thought about using the real team names but Chidori has a 'FC Bayen' scarf so I thought it would be jarring, and I knew some people would appreciate the 'Liverpoo'.

I want to watch a football match together with Chidori!

Hilarious.

delicious thighs

The author needs to introduce some more sexy males too already.

I actually like these piccolo colors, it looks nice.

Coach deserves and has earned it. Has his own team to worry about but still gives the max amount of effort to coach the girls.

The RAWs are way ahead, aren't they? I hope they introduce some more sexy guys later on. The other girls have no hope against Reika and Mai.

Kiiro needs to find a nice dog lover.

Not that far ahead anymore, our translators have been doing a terrific job.

Nah, it's the exact opposite with more girls being introduced. Latest raw has them in a match with another school with Mai being the captain, much to Reika's dismay since she's sidelined but bezald family has basically shutdown.

Why is Reika sidelined? And how can they play matches if they're down a player?

I like how the author shills Kijinan every other chapter.

Not sure but that's what went down. The next chapter is Mai and her friend from school visiting a friends house.

He name drops Shuna, I wonder if she was able to talk to him at the last match, maybe off screen?

Still recovering from injury I guess. It's a good way to handicap the team. I know a lot of people found it ridiculous they were barely winning against Franklin, now they have an excuse, their second-best player is sitting it out.

I must have forgot that Chidori lives with Reika?

Chidori a cute

They are cousins, so they probably have sleepovers every now and then, I doubt she actually lives there with just reikas Family

Chidori apparently grew up in Holland. Maybe her parents still live there, but they sent Chidori to family in Japan so that she can study in her homeland.

Youko is the cutest and whoever your favorite is is also cute

I don't think any of the girls on the team will get anyone. But given how a lot of romance manga go, if the best friend of the female lead and best friend of the male lead don't have designated love interests, then they often get together. So maybe that tall friend of Kuni's will get with the manager girl.

I hope Reika and Chidori experiment with each other and get married.

Whatever.

Stay there and never come back to Sup Forums ever again

>Liverpool
Best girl. indeed.

It's like 2 lolis for the price of one.

Not really, you'd never see both sides at once.

>I hope Reika and Chidori experiment with each other and get married.

That is illegal for several reasons

Reika keeps getting her leg hurt.

Perhaps she should start hitting the gym?