Why are shitbulls legal...

Why are shitbulls legal? They are the deadliest of all breeds of dog and people STIlL insist "it's just how you train them!"

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/DVJ7q
blog.dogsbite.org/2016/10/report-level-1-trauma-dog-bite-studies-pitbull-highest-prevalence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage in all fields

More people are attacked by labs each year than a pitbull

Labs have soft mouths and gentler bites because it prevents them from damaging the bird.

Shitbulls were trained to fight and subdue bulls a tightly latching down on the snout of the bull and not letting go.

How many people do labs kill?

Alll pit bull owners are retarded motherfucking subhumans and losers. Kill them with their stupid dindu dogs

Do you want this mess as a dog instead?

The fuck is that?

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D
Basically breeding that goes unchecked, these fuckers barely live life a year while costing a fortune

Literal niggerdogs I might add

Put it down

What dog do you stand for instead?

I want mudslimes, niggers and gypsies to keep been scared of me.

Pic related is like my current dog.

It´s not a pitbull, but you´ll probably hate it too.

He's beautiful.

Attack dogs are used for intimidation purposes. People who don't believe in their own ability to defend themselves. People who just like to feel superior to others or harrassing others gives them a high.

Poodle master race, gas the pits

Hi,

Muslim is not a race thus they can't have a collective genetic makeup. I didn't read the rest of your post.

Jesus Christ

imgur.com/gallery/DVJ7q

Thank you.

Mine has uncutt ears.

This are the puppies.

It's an industry my man,putting one down changes nothing

shitbulls >>>>>>>>O.P

Pitbulls are to the 2010s what German Shepherds and Dobermans were to the 90s.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

why did you chop off the top of his ears?

Dog lovers make me sick
Always treating animals better than people and calling their neighbors "inhuman" for preferring to prevent niggerpets from carrying diseases all around the city.

Every time someone says "it's not de dog's fault" I want to punch their damn faces

I didn´t. But I like how the cut ears look on this breed.

what if the amerimutt was a dog

ugly, but as long as he's not a crazy nigger dog

Because they're very smart, easy to train, and very loving dogs. I rescued mine at 2 years old and she's the best dog I've ever had. General consensus seems to be that pits are good with people but not other animals, but mine only has a problem with other animals if they're barking in her face and even then she won't bite them unless bitten first. The one time she got bit and I saw showed her teeth like she was about to bite back I just told her to stop and she did and I pulled my uncles dog away. Train them with positive reinforcement and they'll be loving, obedient dogs.

he is a good dogo.

Wouldn´t hurt anybody, but he doesn´t like loud, stinky or drunk people.

Since I get this motherfucker gypsies and mudslimes cross to the other side of the street.

look at this mutant, fucking disgusting. We need to kill all pitbulls on the same day we kill all niggers. Who would buy this?

>Why are guns legal? They are the deadliest of all types of weapon and people STIlL insist "it's just how you get trained to use them!"

Pitbulls have been America's finest since the 20th century
Widely regarded as nanny dogs, fiercely loyal, have fought with us in wars against Nazis and Commies
Majority of dog bites are mis-categorized as coming from pitbulls due to prejudice
Other dog breeds objectively known to be more violent and aggressive

Anti-pitbull is anti-white and a Jewish conspiracy to abandon White Heritage by taking away our symbol of man's best friend

its really small dog breeds that you need to watch out for.
they all have small dog syndrome.

Daily reminder that Akita Inu is the best inu

Newfoundlands are the White mans dog. Here are my 2 when they were just widdle pups awww ;)

Perfect breed to kill christcuck neoboomers.

I love newfies too but Akitas are hard wired to be guard dogs, silent, strong, would wreck a pitbull. They're literally bred to hunt bear. They're also really intelligent and measured, supremely loyal to one owner.

They're promoted by a small cult, they raise hell whenever talk of regulation/banning is discussed.
The pit cultists frequently make threats to get their way. Like Jews or BLM.

all dog breeds are shit i kill every dog i see ,especialy the feral one

This here is my dog. She may be old but she's still a good girl

I remember a couple years ago I was at some lady's house and the minute I walked in the door her ugly chink-eyed pitbull ran up to me and bit me immediately on the leg, she told me "oh that's just how he says hi" then he ran back to her right after she said that and bit her in the arm. It was hilarious. There was a long streak of blood coming from her arm and she just went into the kitchen and got a paper towel to wipe it off, laughing the entire time. Like nothing happened.

God I love the butthurt in these threads

If you are a pitbull owner you are either white trash or a nigger

Fact.

> More people are attacked by labs each year than a pitbull.

Bullshit.

blog.dogsbite.org/2016/10/report-level-1-trauma-dog-bite-studies-pitbull-highest-prevalence.html

>God I love the butthurt in these threads
the butthurt ones are the anti-pitbull guys :)
you don't see pro-pitbull make these types of threads

That´s because the floor is where you eat and poop and you don´t want to share it with them.

You’re more likely to be attacked by a daschund than a pit. You just don’t like pits because you associate them with blacks even though American Bulldogs are the most beautiful of the American dog breeds.

Pit bulls are also the most common dog in the US. Statistically they should have the most dog bites and deaths. The license local governments have put in place for their ownership has led to undereporting of their population. Also sage all kike D&C threads.

if you think the inherent breed traits of a pit and a lab are the same, you're making the same argument that the only thing that defines race is skin color

Any responsible pet owner would have their animal checked for disease. They would also euthanize their own animal if it attacked someone.

Also any mix looks distinctively like a pitbull so any lab/pit mix is called a pitbull