You know what time it is lads, it's time for the daily Lauren Rose appreciation thread

You know what time it is lads, it's time for the daily Lauren Rose appreciation thread.
>ethonationalist
>actually intelligent
>don't hold back non-popular views
>no patreon
>names ((them))
>self aware
>makes references to here

Post in this thread to show support for the only real /ourgirl/, and stick around to be entertained by shills clutching at straws to try and find a flaw to D&C on (they can't because she's 100% pure).

Watch out for the "muh women are only useful if they have 2 white kids" shilling attempts, spreading the message to thousands of people on a public platform is far more productive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iD1CVGjMgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_economic_miracle)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9zThcMJzQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to take her for a nice meal and then go back to mine for coffee but have it be actual coffee because I respect her that much.

No.

I want to put my penis in her butt, if you know what I mean.

>Women
>Involved in politics
Please don't.

I love her.

You mean Asuka?

Oh look another generic e-roastie. These girls always make a few vids, get really popular and then fizzle out and disappear.

stop shilling this bitch mate.

fuck off faggot.

I can't resist making a post in this thread, i just can't!

Oh my, you're all showing up at once today!
Did this post trigger some kind of emergency response?

Her videos are boring and her giggling is annoying.

Nice proxy Lauren. Stop shilling your shitty channel here, nobody cares. Just get married already if you want nu-male betabux.

MakeApp her and I’ll tell you if I support her.

She's articulate, young, pretty and does not cucking out. Hell she trashed the cleaning service man a.k.a. Jordan Peterson for selling out whites for the 70 gorillion shekels he's getting on patreon.

We need women like her for the sole reason of normalizing ethnonationalism. The faggots and wankers that cry "thots have no place on ethnonationalism" are shills and should be ignored. You Sup Forumsacks of all people should know better that we need to use every single tool at your disposal to subvert the subversion.

We are the Jews now

Nice attempt

You're absolutely correct. One depressing thing though is that I don't think all or even most of the retards saying that kind of stuff are shills. The far right currently has a significant amount of low IQ retards and LARPers who have zero political acumen. They understand some basic facts about gender differences and they're such one-dimensional animals they just apply that lens into every single thing in the most extreme way possible because they think it makes them look hardcore. They need to be purged by relentlessly bullying them for their shit arguments.

Check'd and kek'd. Stealing this one strayabro

Literally who

This guy gets it

I agree almost 100 %. Still, I'm a little bit skeptical, since her hair is not blonde. I don't know if my waifu can be a brunette. We'll see.

heres one where you can edit what ever you would like onto the screen, although Sup Forums suits it best, also your welcome my man

fuck this eceleb kike and fuck you for making this thread, you pathetic orbiter. SAGE

>The far right currently has a significant amount of low IQ retards and LARPers who have zero political acumen.

This is true and they are needed. What we need to be doing in our respective countries, is leading and restrain them. The fortunate thing is that the low IQ retards actually DO respect hierarchy and they can be easily manageable if you are charismatic.

>They understand some basic facts about gender differences and they're such one-dimensional animals they just apply that lens into every single thing in the most extreme way possible because they think it makes them look hardcore. They need to be purged by relentlessly bullying them for their shit arguments.

This is why we should dumb-down the message to them with practical and easy to remember examples. Think how Trump was in his life as a private citizen in up to 2010s and how he was when he was running for president. He dumbed down his message and this made it resonate with the vast majority -which always is stupid people.

White knighting got me laid... said nobody ever

thank (you)

kek. It's not that all fins are blonde or something. And she isn't really brunette, she's dark ginger. Pay attention to the skin colour

Kek blessed you today strayabro. I'm stealing this too

I've been getting laid since the late fucking 90s you autistic wanker. A movement can only be legitimized and normalized IF normal people start associating with it. Got it yet lard-for-brains?

Lauren Rose is best Rose!

I prefer Tara Mccarthy (Tarasita Hanrahan).

commie rat jew

theres something wrong with these threads, this is the 4th one ive seen today.
why are they pushing this girl hard right now? is it because she the only one that isnt a kike they think she might actually gain some traction?

the mother of every paid shill dies in their sleep tonight. meme magic is real, there is no post immunity

>be 19 y old pretty girl
>have your whole life before you

>Make Videos for some autistic Anime/Storm fags for the attention
Or
>get wasted with Chad every weekend

She is either naive or a FBI nigger.

She'a american.
Americans are legally allowed to have opinions.

Reminder that tara is 1/8 jewish and 1/16th indian... but then again i have seen people unironically say a quadroon like Brittany venti is white too

>he does it for free

>She'a american.

Don't remind me 56%.
I may have some native american blood in her.
And even if, you mutts don't deserve her.

+ also Lauren Southern is Jewish and Lauren Rose part turkish

>i have seen people unironically say a quadroon like Brittany venti is white too
when it comes to race, the opinion of some flags dont count, keep that in mind

>why are they pushing this girl hard right now? is it because she the only one that isnt a kike they think she might actually gain some traction?
Basically.
She's just a more attractive (more appealing to normies) version of all other youtubers but further right and with actual integrity.
If anyone is going to be effective at bringing people to our side and normalising what normies would consider fringe ideas it's her.
The fact that she's publicly pure and doesn't have a bunch of dirt that shills can dig up to D&C like they can with basically every other youtuber makes it even better.

>Kek blessed you today strayabro.

well ive been attacking alot of bog posters and their shill forced meme and abusing canadians today

its a pleasure to serve the frog god i worship him and the chaos he creates

>part turkish
what?

she's 1/50th jewish and 1/10 indian
shes not jewish and the other I bet isnt turking

kys fags

Actually looking back i did mess up the numbers. She is 1/8th indian and 1/16th jewish. The indian alone makes her non white

So do you seriously doubt that out of the ~ 500 million white women, one could seriously have morals and convictions strong enough to actually pursue political activism at her late teens?

Not to mention that she can make bank afterwards, this isn't merely LARPing without prospects

nope, she's 10% indian and 2% jewish so 88% white. shes therefore white.

post your face amerimutt i want to laugh

>well ive been attacking alot of bog posters and their shill forced meme and abusing canadians today

The bog posters are silly but chinadians really deserve the day of the rake

88% is not 100%. We are not niggers who accept anyone with a single drop of negro blood as one of their own. We are better than that. If you love mixed people so much then you can live with them in diversity land once we create the white ethnostate

kill yourself shill

post your face fucking jew i want to see that darkish hooked nose

Let me guess, you are 1/8th injun and are biased so you have the cut off for being white at 7/8ths?

Has anyone noticed this trend where a batch of these "e-celeb" threads come which causes the spergs in here to sperg out and it creates a dichotomy in Sup Forums? I think people with bad motives are trying to play both sides

>So do you seriously doubt that out of the ~ 500 million white women, one could seriously have morals and convictions

Ja mein not paying back debts friend.
I already saw too many bite the bullet of modern society.

nope from on both sides of my parent, everybody from Ggrand to today, everybody is from europe. Cmon divide and conquer shill, show us what true whiteness is. post your mutt face

by the way if by some miracle i lead the ethno-state and ive to choose between tara and a 100% european retarded sperg, ill choose tara in an instant

I declare this e-celeb potentially not cancerous

The white race is better than 7/8ths. We don't need mixed race people. If you want to live with tara over your own kind then that makes you a race traitor.

is that what you look like?

>ky
tara skin bleaches

I don't eyeball race by appearance alone. A dna test tells me what race somebody is. I am not a primitive negro like you. The reason i have no asked you to show me your face is because i don't care what you look like

t. fucking idiot who want to make sure our idea will never fly. seriously just kill yourself. just do it man i swear to god its gonna help the movement if you do

the lefty pol fake nazi zealots are funny to read, it would be more funny to line them up against a wall tho.

no the reason is because youre not white youre a shill trying to divide and conquer. tara is white and she's welcome.

Still would impregnate fiercely

Ok then why don't we just accept EVERYBODY and drop any racial angle at all?

Her dna test says she is not white. If you go by just appearance you will have a lot of mixed race people sneaking into the ethnostate. Not that i even think tara looks white

redheads are qt

She kind of reminds me of Any Adams

Hi Lauren

first of all 88% of a race is white. its not 'mixed'. second, if a mixed child has a white parent and a non-white parent, the smartest move is the welcome them in the ethno-state if they want to join. its a tiny minority, they will be easy to assimilate, we will have more whites in (the parent) and we will look more palatable politically. but of course you dont care about any of this you just try to divide and conquer

if you look white and youre born in typical white territories, you're white. If you look white but you're not from a white country, then a DNA test is probably a good idea

Who wouldn't?
But seriously how do you find women like this in real life? Conservative cuties don't do tinder, nightclubs or other places where people usually meet. Church is also not really an option because those girls are kinda strange.

All white people have 2 white parents. The white race does not need mixed people. What do mixed race people offer us that warrants having our gene pool being polluted? You are clearly a mixed race shill.

Let's say soledad o'brien and her family show up to the border of the white ethnostate and want to be let in. Going by just appearance you could easily be fooled into saying yes. But a dna test cannot be deceived like the eyes.

You have to associate with like minded people, there are conservative grassroots groups out there, also church

Fuck off with your e-celeb whore shilling

Has anyone found out if she's still Libertarian capitalism?

If so, how does she reconcile capitalism and ethno-nationalism?

Seeing as capitalism needs immigration, outsourcing, anti-traditionalism in marketing, and careerism to stay functional?

I wish I knew this too user.
Unless you're going about outside waving a fucking based kekistani flag no women are going to know that you're conservative either though.

Anyone who does not realize this deserves death.

She's doing more to redpill people and spread the hard truths then you autists are complaining on Sup Forums.

So if somebody who has his root from europe since the 1200s but has a black great grand parent in one of the side, she's out? nice, make sense dude. typical sperg not trying to win. ill give you a tip for the next shilling you do. If what you propose make would make no sense IRL and would be refused by anyone with a brain, youre gonna come off as a shill. Coming there and larping as an hardcore hitler wont fool anyone.

why do you think not a single white advocate who show their face are as hardass as you? because they have something on the line so they are trying to win and make sense. Almost no parent with mixed children would like to come, its absolutely harmless to let those who want to come come

Wait, what makes you think conservative girls don't do tinder? Just because they're conservative doesn't make them any less of a woman, they still like to slut it up the difference is conservative girls are more discreet about it

Fucking thot couldn't even come up with an original fake name for her fake trad, fake right, beta orbiter abuse scheme.

economically she seem to be a right leaning moderate

Her video What divides the right? I just found out about her right now and searched her up on youtube. I only watch 1:12 minutes of this video a few seconds ago and holy shit! youtube.com/watch?v=7iD1CVGjMgE

The point is that we don't want mixed people. This is about WHITE nationalism. We don't want to be like brazil where people like vin diesel count as white. You are clearly a shill and are toxic for this movement. If it was up to you we would probably be accepting beaners and mulattoes.

Is it really winning if we end up back where we started? I don't want a white majority nation. I want a whites only nation. We don't need minorities and mixed race people.

According to your logic you can justify letting in anybody because according to you, as long as the white population remains a majority, the non whites can be assimilated.

You are so obviously a kike or are mixed race. Fuck off. Go live in brazil if you love passing mixed race people so much

>Seeing as capitalism needs immigration, outsourcing, anti-traditionalism in marketing, and careerism to stay functional?

This is false. Neoliberalism needs mass immigration and outsourcing, not capitalism. Capitalism can thrive under ethnonationalism just by using free market policies within the domestic market and tariffs for imports. The fucking Jew has made the argument that capitalism is inseparable by global open markets. Remember how the markets were in 90s, where all nations had their respective tarrifs, even in Europe? With trade agreements. There was no outsourcing and production shipping off-shore, yet the technology exploded.

You can marry capitalism (free markets as in de-regulated and not overtaxed) to nationalism and traditionalism, so long as you are willing to tariff the slave-labor enabling countries like china pakistan india etc. This guy in pic related actually managed to strengthen our economy (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_economic_miracle) during the military Junta

Agreed

Women have no sincere political convictions of their own, but she does make good content. She must have good male role models to follow.

whos that we? you mean you? no one is like you irl. no one trying to find an actual working solution thinks like you. no one.
>This is about WHITE nationalism. We don't want to be like brazil where people like vin diesel count as white.
By my rules, the place would be whiter than germany, we would be in much higher numbers and we would be 100000x more palatable politically.
>You are clearly a shill and are toxic for this movement.
you have no movement. you are alone. no one thinks like you.
>If it was up to you we would probably be accepting beaners and mulattoes.
why are you
why are you strawmaning me? i think ive been very clear no need to make shit up to make me look ebil

If a white guy who has an asian wife and an hapa child wants to join in, its absolutely harmess. Youre just a fucking muh purity autist. Oh and by the way, if one of you fucking sperg persecuted that family, trust me the full extent of the law would fall on you

She's just another kid parroting alt-right talking points for attention. No original thoughts or insights, just another attention whore who wants aboard the alt-right gravy train. No one would care what this person had to say if she was not female. That should tell a smart person all they need to know about this girl.

The solution is some kind of weighted calculation of phenotype and genotype that gives you a whiteness score.

G = genotypical whiteness score, 0-100 based on percentage European DNA
P = phenotypical whiteness score, 0-100 based on whether non-Caucasoid features are visible

And then we weight those based on how important we think they are to the final whiteness score (=xG + yP). Let's say you need a whiteness score of 95 to be white, and we assign 80% weight to G and 20% to P:

>95.5% European DNA
>No non-Caucasoid features gives G = 100
>(0.8x95.5) + (0.2x100) = 76.4 + 20 = 96.4; white.

Hapa's are a distinct ethnic group which has only recently emerged (ethnogenesis). They should have their own ethnostate.

Hi Paul.

lol maybe, its beside the point

No non-Caucasoid features gives P = 100*

On the contrary, it's the central point.

The irony here is that you probably think you are original or even a tiny bit insightful. You're not. You're human trash. You're just as vacuous as this girl. Yet this girl is much more valuable than you.

There could also be ethnostates which decide to incorporate some number of hapas or other mixed race groups, they'd just then have to redefine their nation's ethnicity accordingly.

Ethnicity is simultaneously socially determined and genetically determined; you can throw the lasso around whatever group you want, but once you pull it tight, the ethnogenome exists in a determined way as the collection / average of the finite number of individual genomes in the group.

I wrote Libertarian Capitalism at the beginning of my post. That is what I meant. So I agree that Nationalist Capitalism doesn't require open border and outsourcing.

Regarding Traditionalism...

Capitalism is not static, Modernity was (mid stage capitalism) now we are in Post-Modernity of (Late Stage Capitalism) and in order for the capitalism system to stay functional it requires promoting a culture of; consumerism, materialism, and careerism in order to keep the economy functional.

Traditionalism (not just the lifestyle, but the spiritual values) are antithetical to the values I just posted. Traditionalists don't; devote their lives to their careers, consume the latest trend to fill a void of meaning, insecurity, and human connections, or define their worth by their income.

Capitalism needs consumption and careerists to keep the machine going.

Marketing is a very powerful tool which promotes that kind of culture. And Capitalists need to promote that culture, in order to keep those profits coming in, year after year.

Here is video criticizing capitalism culture. If you look into all cultures that went from traditionalist to capitalist in the 20th century (Japan, Singapore, South Korea, etc), you will see exactly what the video is talking about take place...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9zThcMJzQU

Traditonalism and Late Stage Capitalism are antithetical.

great post

To add to my post above, the book:

The Society Of The Spectacle By Guy Deobond.

Propaganda By Edward Bernays.

Shows the kind of culture the capitalism creates.

I am perfectly happy to have /youguys/ apply some kind of anticapitalist solution to our obviously broken society, so long as it doesn't simultaneously stipulate that my descendants must be mulattoes, which you frustratingly insist on making a package deal most of the time.