Why is humanity so stupid? Why, instead of unlocking the secrets of space...

Why is humanity so stupid? Why, instead of unlocking the secrets of space, we engage in petty bickering day in and day out? It appears we are destined to be confined to out tiny fragment of space and time, cursed to annoy each other with trivialities and blissfully unaware of the magnificent mysteries that the universe holds. Are we simply too stupid to ever fully reach our fullest potential and break the barrier that separates us from the stars?

we have to destroy the jews before humanity can be trusted with the mysteries of space.

We can't go to space while we still have commies on earth

Yes.

Because we sold out to the Jew who made multiculturalism and fighting the norm. Because Jews need multiculturalism to take the focus off them. Until we can get the monkey off our backs this is the shithole we live in. Race, that's our problem. Blacks kill whites. Cop kills black. Muslim bomb whites. Whites are meanies. Jews control the media and tell negroes whites are killing them. Blacks go out and get revenge. It's all bullshit. Separate from the shitskins and go back to real progress like you'd see prior to 1965.
The slow crawl to space will be fouled by this moronic post modern trash ideology. Diversity for space. Affirmative action recipients head to Mars. Oh no something happened someone was incompetent. Uh oh looks like the dindu dido it again. "Gotta get off this rock before humanity is wiped out by a meteor, better save the retarded Africans too so in the future the human race can be a mongrelized retard. True equality.

We will always be confined to a tiny fragment of space no matter what because the universe is expanding faster than the speed of light, we literally will never be able to travel to 99% of the universe because it's running away from us faster than we can catch up

I have a mystery for you.

Inner space is bigger than outer space.

Lorentz contraction basically means you will actually reach things far quicker than you would just accounting for velocity. It's massive time dilation that you really need to worry about.

Don't be an idiot

You know damn well that we have to wait for the blacks to take over so they can bring us flying pyramids to go into space with.

what's more concerning to me is that women have no interest in thinking about these kinds of things

Yet when they're not involved they scream sexism for which liberals respond by throttling back the number of white males allowed to do this shit wher ewomen are then given lowered admissions standards and even free tuition to "encourage diversity."

>humanity
Because most of the humans do not even deserve to be called "humanity".

Actually we're not struggling anymore. That's how you get a Cleopatra piercing the breasts of her slaves with needles.

The war on poverty cost us 20 TRILL. Who know what good that money could of done for mankind.

because space is gay

Looks like a giant piece of shit floating through space.

Honestly space shit would start funding itself if we started selling mining rights to asteroids and the moon and shit. The problem is some people think that all humans own a partial stake in celestial bodies like the moon and stuff so we can't sell them. On one hand I kind of agree, but on the other I'm curious to see how far companies would go to mine asteroids and shit, plus I think it'd be a huge new industry that would be really exciting to watch or even work in.

hello i just wanted to post this

>le born to early to explore space

Too costly at this stage. The return investment is non existent because of the price of fuel, not to mention equipment and personnel for such a mission.

Commies literally invented space

Most people on the planet Earth do not comprehend 'space' or that there really is anything but this planet.
They've learned the concepts maybe, but they do not really understand the implications at all, it's abstract knowledge for them.
I'm serious too, people are fucking dumb.

It's expensive now, but major mining and aerospace companies know they can't get any sort of mining rights off the planet, so they don't put any thought into it. If that suddenly changes I bet a lot of private companies are going to start researching how to get shit into space on the cheap. It might still not be feasible at this time, but at least they would then have a reason to invest some money into it.

Because space programs are all fake- similar to nuclear weapons,