Is Steven Crowder controlled opposition?

Is Steven Crowder controlled opposition?

There is no such thing as control
Control is a triggerword to achieve control over people

nope, he's just normie friendly and doesn't bite off more than what he can chew.
Also he reminds his listeners that his show IS biased and recommends balancing his conservative viewpoint with other content too.

>controlled opposition!

no you paranoid faggot. Crowder is just your run of the mill cookie cutter neocon who thinks gay marriage and premarital sex are important issues. the only thing hes good for is BTFO gun grabbers

Premarital sex appears in the bible because they had no protection back then.
They knew that you should bind yourself to a marriage before having children because single-motherhood is bad for society.
Killing babies is out of the question.

no. he is the basic conservative. the thinking normie will be semi red pilled by him and his show, but eventually will come over to the alt right.

Laurenlaurenlaurenlauren

He's just another baby's first redpill, like r/the_donald, we need these gateway media outlets who eventually lead normies to the far right.

No. Only controlled opposition is Nazis and Communist.

yeah I can attest

>OKAY AND THAT'S BULLSHIIIIT!!!!

Don't know, but i do know he is a massive cuck, and anyone who supports that mgtow horse shit is a fag

Why don't you try and make an intelligent statement to go along with your claim. It should be mandatory for degenerates like you to get sterile to prevent your genes from being passed down.

same here.

he was memeing, my dude.

welcome to pol

He's married.

>Being this new
Fuck off you sperg

shills made "is xy controlled opposition" about almost every other e-celeb/commentator

fuck off with your >1 post by this ID shill crap

Just trynna passively aggressively help the low lives.

no but he is a useful idiot.

Wow. What a helpful statement.

No, he's just a regular conservative with good intentions. He's a good starting platform and he's great with gun arguments.

I mean, isn't that like a requirement to be cucked though?
(I dont think he is a literal cuck. He has balls and genuinely believes in what he says. He is a good guy, just well thought out yet.)

>a meme goes over his head
>spends the next twenty minutes defending his ignorance

Found the butthurt newfag. (Dont worry buddy, we were all there at one point.)

We act like we're in a post-"accidental" pregnancy world due to birth control. Idiots still manage to fuck up birth control every day. Blanket rules/laws are established to save idiots from themselves.

Premarital sex should still be frowned upon. Men who abandon their kids and women who have abortions should be ostracized as an example for others.

yup. even in a truely sterile world, sex outside of marriage would be bad because it would destroy the family unit and thus the basis for society. Husband and wife (or wives, I am as of yet undecided on that) is the building block of civilization.

Yes he is a complete faggot. Too far left to even be called alt-light.

Unlike Mark aDice, he constantly punches right and talks about 'muh nazis' and 'based israel'

I love the 'controlled opposition' meme. What if a cucked society just idolizes cucks? Really makes you think, don't it?

crowder = baste

> traditionalist
He's not a neocon tho.