Gundam 0079

Just finished

FUCKING MASTERPIECE

which girl did amuro choose to embrace in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZpa9RF9aj4
youtube.com/watch?v=tzP4L90CCWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been on a Gundam series Marathon with my friends. 0079 is my favorite out of them all so far. We just finished Char's Counter Attack. You going to watch Zeta and ZZ?

Production order, this is my first time going through them. Excited for Zeta, i'll go into ZZ with an open mind.

Seyla, amuro always wanted that milf ass

I'm a sucker for childhood friends, so I was with Fraw Bow, but it does seem like Sayla was pushed in the final few episodes

As long as it wasn't Mirai, Bright doesn't deserved to be cucked a third time

I a tried it too, but zeta was such a drag to get through and then live happend and I never got around finishing it.
0079 was great though especially when they went back into space after jaburo.

>Zeta was a drag

Interesting, i've heard it's most peoples favorite

Fraw marries someone else from the show, but as far as I saw in zeta Amura stayed single after the end of 0079.

Don't forget to watch late UC
victory is a great comedy show

Spoilers, but I suppose I asked for it, no more of those please.

I'm gonna watch em all, except maybe seed and G-Savior

I heard It is really divisive.
You either love zeta and hate zz or you hate zeta and love zz or so I have heard atleast.
I haven't gotten to zz yet since I am still stuck on zeta, so I can't confirm or deny this.

the 180 change of tone in zz will fuck first time watchers
i recommend only watching zz after watching turn A and g reco

Zeta, Thunderbolt, Unicorn, and Gundam Origins is a protip, sir user, if you liked the first one and would like more of the story. Other Gundams than that are OK-ish, but never in the league of 0079 (Iron Blooded Orphans came close, but S2 is imho a bit too shit).

I can handle silly, if it's done well

I'm excited for G Gundam too

then you are all good son

I think I am still gonna watch it after zeta, I am not the kind of guy that gets bothered by a change of tone.

Amuro becomes a hermit pining after Sayla but he does fuck the grass starter Pokemon from generation II.

Kamile ends up with Faa and Judaeu gets Roux

>I'm excited for G Gundam too
You should that show is so much fun.

No one. not even sayla she got new girl in char counterattack then died at the end

>I'm excited for G Gundam too
Are you going to watch it subbed or dubbed?
The dub was pretty good, I think it is one of the few dubs that Sup Forums doesn't hate.

Great to have so much to look forward to!

aaaaaand i'm out, guess i'll make a thread after i've seen everything

In the novelization of CCA, Amuro ends up with Sayla.

This, I like ZZ because its fun and Axis ms are awesome. The pacing in Zeta is painful, I like the first few episodes and last few episodes, but everything in between I would also describe as a drag.

You come here posting on a papyrus drawing board for Ainu cartoon cave drawings, did you really expect not to be spoiled on a source material which has been around since the 70s? It is your own fault.

Those people are crazy. Zeta is good, but all the kid characters are retarded. The main character is autistic for the first 15 episodes.

G Gundam is Gundam for people who don't like UC. It's fucking incredible.

Who are crazy the people who think it is a drag or the people who have it as their favorite?
I may have to call you a fag and say that you have shit taste depending on your answer.

>which girl did amuro choose to embrace in the end?

Char.

If you hate zeta you'll like ZZ, and vice versa.

0079 is the only good one
might as well stop now

I really like Zeta, but it was a bit of a slog to get through the first time. Mostly because of Katz.

I agree. On Gundam marathon myself. I loved 0079, but for some reason couldn't really get into Zeta for a long time, I think I really started liking it when Haman appeared.

I am enjoying ZZ way more than I thought I would right now.

Not me.
Idk man. 0080 is next and my friends say it's their favorite.

Always subbed

Don't expect any good romance for Amuro.

He wanted to bang that Indian chick.

In the show, nobody.

In the novels, Amuro dies in battle after having fucked Sayla and haunts her after he's dead as a NewType Force ghost.

Your mom

He has a fucking kid, who Sunrise took out of the CCA movie.

I never finished Zeta because I either didn't care about or hated the majority of characters that were on screen.

Every time I would start to play a new episode I was filled with the kind of dread you get when you have to babysit somebody's shitty kids.

MOE

zz the true grind

I hated Zeta too but visually it looked great and the character designs were spectacular. Those are what kept me going until the end, which was a decent decision because the ending of Zeta is pretty fantastic. It's necessary to understand why things were set up the way they were in ZZ with Haman being the only one left with a powerful military.

I wouldn't completely write off the dub since it is very happy and over the top which fits the series like a glove, but I can understand why you would watch it subbed.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZpa9RF9aj4
Here is a sample from the first episode.

>Excited for Zeta
Zeta is a bitch to get used to for people who enjoyed 0079.

My exact feeling while watching most of IBO.

That's part of the problem because it's not one of those "oh hey the journey is the best part of getting to the destination" things.

If you know what happens in Zeta but you hate everybody in it, you lose all compulsion to actually watch any of it. Or even that you'd rather just find a summary instead of watching it.

I feel this as someone who loved 0079.

what did she mean by this?

I think Zeta Gundam is dumb looking

Jesus

Well, we'll see, i'll keep an open mind. About to start episode 1.

Not terrible, very toonami, i'll still be going subbed.

Edited or poorly drawn I'm guessing, it wasn't played off as a scene where she was upset at him

zeta is ok, i was saying that zz gundam is a grind

I am a fan of both Neon Genesis Evangelion and Scooby Doo

The show or the actual Zeta Gundam? Because I'll agree I don't like the look of the actual Zeta Gundam, but the AEUG mechs other than that look cool and I love the funky designs of Axis.

I've always wondered if Sayla was originally intended to have a bigger role in the later UC series. I heard something about her VA being mostly unavailable when they were making them.

In the novel she's Amuro's main love interest

its actually in there user so it might be poorly drawn. its at 16:55 and gave me quite the laugh

I feel the same way about eva but not really scooby

Zeta finale is quite above the rest of the show.

0079 is GOAT.

afaik she was originally going to make a comeback in CCA, hence her being at the end of ZZ but then VA became ded

She wasn't diagnosed with Lung Cancer until 2001
CCA was released in 1988

nevermind then I've been lied too and my laziness to fact check bit me in the ass
thanks for updating me user

I really hate how the villains escaped after every defeat in Zeta and ZZ. 0079 is more like monster of the week, but theres more weight to consequences.

agreed, 0079 has both a lot more real consequence and at the same time both sides are much more human.
The titans are played off as complete dickbags all the time where as zeon in 0079 had some likeable characters and even Amuro questioned his ability to kill because of knowing that

Never watched zeta but could tell Judo and his gang didn't deserve to be in the same ship as bright or ploiot those awesome mechs. All the characters were brats and bright shouldve slapped all of them into character

Zeta's good for about 24 episodes.

hey don't you talk about judau that way judau was a homie just trying to keep him and his sister fed
him and his spacerat crew were chill for the most part except when the two cucks joined axis for a bit but then became better once they came back
also roux is best gundam girl and went to jupiter with judau at the end so that proves judau best gundam boy :^)

Watch the origin next.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzP4L90CCWw

>for the first 15 episodes
you mean the whole series my guy

he dies with char, and his girlfriend before that happened was some chick that just popped up in the movie

Production order, but i'm not excited for this one, it looks disgusting.

Nah. He gets better. Early Kamille is autistic and whiny as fuck early in the series.l. He gets better later on.

How have I never caught this 0079 Mirai best girl holy shit

She was eternally unavailable during Z, ZZ and CCA's filming. Beltorchika is her suspiciously similar substitute.

G Gundam is pretty bad, it's not done well at all. Most characters are bland the battles are repetitive and boring and the plot is almost nonexistent for most of the show. Black Bro was god tier, though.

Bear in mind that most people praising it are Murrikans who watched it as kids, it's one of the most glaring examples of nostalgia goggles.

I watched it last year for the first time and enjoyed it. It was my third gundam series since starting the franchise with 00 and then watching 0079. I loved G. I recognize that it isn't a very serious show and it isn't a masterpiece or anything, but it was enjoyable as fuck. The soundtrack, the hotbloodedness, the hilarity, it all combined and for me was really great. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much.

Well, the memes wern't wrong so far

I hope theres a rationale behind his autism

Fraw Bow > Sayla > Mirai

Kamille actually gets better, I think.

My favorite part was when he called Reccoa out on her shit and it went exactly like he predicted.

>tfw it's been nearly ten years since i watched zeta
I have the fucking anime legends collection to my right

Mirai went from pretty gud, to bargain bin whore after you learn that it's enough to slap her once or twice like a little bitch she is to make her fall in love with you.

No wonder Bright started punching people like crazy in Zeta, Mirai probably can't get enough of that shit.

Zeta is fine for action and basically nothing else. You could count the number of good characters in it on one hand.

It really tried to beat you over the head on how it was supposed to be bigger, shinier, cooler 0079 but in the process forgot that the best part of the original Gundam show wasn't robots, but the people inside the robots.

>>You could count the number of good characters in it on one hand.

And they are Bright Noa, Quattro Vaginas, Amuro(after he stopped being a bitch), A pimp from Jupiter, and Haman

There's maybe like three others. Honestly felt bad for Bright the whole time, managing the drama that was the Argama crew. Fuck that ship was a high school mess. In comparison the Titans were civil cept Jared can't do shit without a babysitter but he's the only retard off the top of my head.

Also Emma was adorable.

Seed isnt the absolute worst thing in the world. seed destiny on the other hand....

I can appreciate Zeta but I just ended up not liking a lot of the characters honestly. That being said Kamille is my favorite UC protagonist.

I enjoyed ZZ more personally though 0079 remains my favorite of the quadrilogy

Kamille honestly goes through the most development.
I was shocked at how much I hated him in the first episode and then how much I loved him by the last half.