He had to LITERALLY expand his body JUST to retain the amount of energy Kaioken supplied him with

He had to LITERALLY expand his body JUST to retain the amount of energy Kaioken supplied him with.

Same with Super Saiyan. The muscle growth thing kinda disappeared by the Buu saga though.

That's because he had already mastered the SSJ form while training for the Cell Games.

Aahh those were the days. I think it was my first manga reading, exactly this one.
The double edge of kaiohken was nice, still could be reasonable

They explained in the Cell arc that using SSJ to buff yourself is stupid because you lose speed.

Didn't seems to be a problem with Kaioken.

He uses Kaioken once again in Super

He didn't do it intentionally, it was forced.
Kaioken causes a surge of energy beyond what the body can normally generate, like overvolting a motor.

If your skill at controlling ki fails you, this surge will cause your body to tear itself apart, ripping muscle and crushing bone or else causing you to literally explode if you try and pull a 20x or 100x without success.

The motor pops and lets the smoke out.

Talking about fucked up bulking up during transformations... he's the (in)famous king of all "I'm pulling extra biomass outta my ass".

Also, I just rewatched the whole Broly vs Z fighters battle royale, and I realised that the whole film is basically about the Z fighters fighting some autistic kid with extreme retard strength who has never fought and doesn't know how to fight. It all makes sense. Broly doesn't even use a single technique. All he does is punch, kick, pull, throw and shoot the occasional ki blast.
Certainly explains how he ended up losing in one punch - he has been relying on brute strength the entire time, and clearly doesn't understand the concept of "guarding".

With USSJ it was a lot more severe.
Also, by the time they had USSJ they were faster in general, so any dip was likely more noticeable compared to when they were KK-using Saiyan Saga scrubs. Attributes relative to their growth, and whatnot.

It definitely seemed like what the creators were trying to get across. Which is why I don't understand why so many retards and mexicans think "BROLY IS THE STRONGEST DB CHARACTER EVER, HIS POWER IS INFINIET"

really makes you wonder what would happen if it was fukkatsu no B instead of F. Oh wait...

Well, if broly actually had a cohesive brain he'd be able to train and pull a frieza.

>Which is why I don't understand why so many retards and mexicans think "BROLY IS THE STRONGEST DB CHARACTER EVER, HIS POWER IS INFINIET"

Shouldn't everything he just said back up and strengthen that point?
He fucking murdered the Z-Fighters without any technique, all raw power and brutality.
If he took his time and trained himself, he'd be unstoppable or at least approach it aggressively.

Broly is the kind of guy you can lure into a blackhole or lock in a closet

And then he gets KO'ed with one punch.

Strength means nothing if you don't have the technique to apply that strength.

Sure, it's a movie. So Goku will always win.

But honestly, any of the Z fighters fighting Broly could have defeated Broly by surviving long enough and waiting until Broly dropped his guard.

I personally would have loved it if Broly was about to pummel Goku to death, and Broly spits up blood as Piccolo's and Gohan's double special beam cannon goes right through him. Or something like that.

Zamasu got disintegrated by the ki of a bunch of weak people.

At least Broly got done in by 5 super saiyans and a super namek.

Zamasu got done in from a paradoxal fusion, fighting a god-powered fusion and the spirit sword of Trunks.

A triple whammy. Don't be a retard, Pedro.

I know, that was my point.
That he had all that power, yet couldn't aptly use it.
So the people saying "he's the strongest" aren't entirely unfounded, as he never reached anywhere near his martial peak or pure potential.

Broly is a boring fucking character. Stop trying to meme him back into canon. It's not going to happen.

SSB Broly would wipe his ass with Beerus.

Driven insane by the main character as a baby and harboring a deep psychological trauma against him doesn't seem like a boring character.

But I guess 'the guy who's power is MAXIMUM' does.

Yeah, people forget that Goku only weighs 137 pounds.

Seriously, that's how much he weighs.

It was more than just the crying.. The stabbing he faced and having to experience his planet's destruction were also factors.

So, since we are at the "retcon" saga with DBSuper changing things left and right.

Would you like to see Broly return, becoming a canon character BUT with a more fleshed out backstory? or bringing back another movie villain?

Only if he becomes a salary man and works with Gohan.

Broly is made canon, he hates Vegeta and everyone related to him and has the image of King Vegeta firing an execution laser etched into his brain. He physically shows bulges of ki building up in his body that practically start to burst before he fires it off and destroys a mountain.

At least they kept some of their muscles. Super made everyone look like anorexic Japanese men.

are you dudes streaming DBS tonight? kinda hate watching alone.

Are you retarded? At a point during the fight he dodges both Goku and Piccolo simultaneously, he just doesn't need to block/dodge.
Also he can fight in such a way that he btfos Goku Gohan and Trunks at the same time when they attack him from different directions at the same time.

don't call people retarded. this is a family board.

take care x

Kys, no need for another evil mastermind prick, we need someone who starts pummeling the Z fighters the moment he sees them.

Goes both ways, don't call someone with obvious issues like Broly an autist, it's offensive

Why the fuck is he evil? It already makes little sense for him to hate Goku, but why did he explode the planet of all those innocent aliens?

>Zamasu got done in from a paradoxal fusion, fighting a god-powered fusion

Nice headcanon, Tyrone

broly never got training because even his own father was afraid of him.
so of course someone like broly when finally free from the mind controll uses brute strenght to fight.
and instead of martial arts he used wresteling moves.

That's how the Saiyan race is usually

he was already mentally unstable when born, because of the massive power he got.
goku's crying was just an easy focus to point that rage at.
him blowing up that planet was just a dick move. but even though unstable he still behaved and talked relatively normal.

when he loses to goku and survives to movie 10 he has completely become insane (mistaking both goten and gohan for kakarot) and is reduced to only shouting KAKAROT

The clothesline is based, should make him use a german suplex when he returns

videl surviving that in movie 10 was plot armor and broly just playing around with her.
probaly wanted to rape her after he killed kakarot

He could talk, when Gohan said he had enough, Broly said "Not until you lie dead at my feet"

A perfect recreation of Broly would be boring.

But a massive ki bomb barely covered in its fleshy body would be great.
The best parts about Broly is how he is basically a slave to his energy.

But if they just rework Broly as we know him in the story, it'd better be Vegeta killing Broly.

I genuinely think they gave him that one line only because he had a difference voice actor. It's listed at the same voice actor but he sounds so different

It was really off putting, user.

I thought I was the only one who thought he sounded weird.

yeah theres something they gotta do in order to keep them from growing into 100 foot tall giant ape-men who destroy everything or something

isn't that only in the english dub of movie 10?
in the Original jap dub he only shouts kakarotto a few times and remains silent for the rest. with the ocasional growling

true with the energy part.
his ki kept growing the longer he fought in his lssj form.
but in movie 8 he had a clear limit, and then had to release large amounts of energy through ki blasts and his aura. (goku's punch fucked up his ki control and caused his body to overload)

in movie 10 this limit either increased or was gone, but then again he spend most of that movie in ssj form

He says the same in Japanese

Well I just had a retarded idea for Super.

You start out with a 'Broly clone' not as in Biobroly but as in a mad bad walking ki bomb, strong enough to take on Gohan, Piccolo, etc, but not strong enough to take on Goku and Vegeta.
As the fight goes on the 'Broly' goes through several ki meltdowns, almost dying several times but coming back through the immense ki within it. Maybe a zombie/skeletal like state, lots of batte damage. Faced with certain death, the 'Broly' uses its considerable power (which are vastly greater than his stamina and health) to enhance his dying body. And he grows even bigger. Big enough to be a challenge to Goku and Vegeta.

Brolydagarn. Hiruderoly.

Broly is complex, multifaceted, and interesting. He only seems boring when you're a retard who has only watched movie 10 and then starts sperging about how shitty he is like an uninformed autistic walrus. i.e. you.

If Broly trained for a few months, he would BTFO everyone.

broly and cooler are the coolest guys in the show prove me wrong

Brolly and cooler are from the movies
The movies are not the show
Something that is not a part of A cannot be the best part of A
Therefore, Broly and Cooler are not the best part of the show
QED