Internet shuts down

>Internet shuts down
>kids need to read books for knowledge
>kids will have to work on social skills in real life
>have to get active, and fit
>alt-right will be forced to organize in real life
>Sup Forums gets shut down, meaning we too, either will have to organize, or go outside for once
>normie media will be chopped in its prime
>no more lgbtbbq indotrination, no more nigger twitter
>nothing but positives
Are you against this?

Yes

I can do all those things and still enjoy a good shitposting sesh

maybe you can, but what about your kids? how will you prevent them from becoming NEET burgerkins or soyboy cunts?

>legacy media comes back into vogue
>we can't find each other irl and risk persecution by trying
>nobody to the right of John McCain allowed on Talmudvision or radio
Bad call OP. Populist reaction would be impossible with the constraints your scenario puts back into place.

Power will go back to TV and MSM in general. Without an outlet for their expression, alternative political views will be squashed by the colletive parroting of PC dogmas.

You're either a naive retard or an obvious shill.

imm 100% for this

Sup Forums, Reddit, Tumblr, ect... will have to be backlogged as Facebook, Netflix, and Youtube will need more data for loading speeds.

Its gonna take 5 minutes to load 1 Sup Forums thread after this, people will get bored and leave in mass and the only ones who will stay will be the true wizards with the fastest speeds as the 18 and under crowd cant get mommy to upgrade her internet

millions of youths will have to live like the gen X days again and get to experience the world far away from an iphone screen, and will increase white birth rates.

Sup Forums is nothing more than a pit, a void, and a abyss. It has no end or meaning, only to consume time on memes and conspiracy theories. But there is life beyond the void, and Trump just pulled us out of it.

"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you" - Fredrick Nietzsche

Trump just Made America Great Again
Trump just Made America White Again

Lets do this. 3DLARP.

why would the internet shut down?

Without internet, everyone will be a good goy supporting communism or whatever else TV tells them to, truth will be buried once again. Just look at boomers, generation without internet, nothing but mindless couch zombies thinking Hitler was the bad guy and biggest evil world has ever seen...

racists are ALREADY squashed off the internet
so repealing a law that didnt protect the ONE THING that it should have protected in this age?
draft a better version

>Just look at boomers, generation without internet, nothing but mindless couch zombies thinking Hitler was the bad guy and biggest evil world has ever seen...
and who is writing the NN regulations?

>americans actually want their rights taken away from them
You can't make this shit up

Absolutely. I'm against anyone telling me I can't get online to do the things I like to do.
It's not my fault NEETs around the country can't function in society.

Your right to free speech is protected somewhere else. If you don't have it on the internet you don't have it anywhere, therefore eliminating it as in OP's hypothesis doesn't solve this.

>Sup Forums uses too little bandwidth for ISPs to care
>most of the videos is fucking embedded
>gif/webm is efficient as fug
>no fucking high bandwidth analytics to fucking track us or try to spy on what gets just hard as diamonds
Sup Forums will continue to exist.

I am not a fan of nigger twitter, NEETs, or autism. But the shutdown of the internet will set businesses, governments, and human beings' welfare back by a gigantic margin. Trade will collapse completely and there will be political and military repercussions of all this. The world would go into absolute chaos.

The pros outweigh the cons. Trannies recruiting LGBBQ conscripts through tumblr, niggers doing whatever the fuck they do on twitter and instagram, those are just small, extremely unimportant byproducts of this global network of computers.

If you weren't so easily triggered by the negative aspects of the internet, you'd see how good the internet is, as an idea and a concept.

This is completely inorganic in the way it was done. Every thread is anti American rhetoric and shilling for the repeal of nn.

You most be new here, in 20 years most people will be NEET's you brainlet. AI will take most jobs in 20 years.

This

I have browsed here since I had a 128KB 3G broadband dongle in 2007

It's litterally one of the most efficient and fast-loading sites on the internet as a whole

>being this desperate to get NN passed

pro tip internet speeds are moving up exponentially

wtf are you on about

4K 60 fps for free

are you serious