Flat chests are the be

Flat chests are the be...

I see you've come to see the light.

Join us on the side of Cowtits in the breast-lovers war! We will welcome you with open arms as we seek to destroy the trapfags and lolifags.

Non-pedophiles please go

>liking flat chests means you're a pedo
But that's wrong you brick.

How can someone like flat chest? i just can't understand. It's like you would prefer to have no toys instead of a lot of them.

No

I'm first reply and I agree.

There's a difference between a cute flat chest and then loli pedos. Cowtits are still better though.

>pic related

The main purpose of flat chest is breasts envy.

Fubuki is the only exception to the "Fat cow tits" rule.

It is a sad and tragic tale that I recount to you, anons. The dark history of Sup Forums left transcribed on the scrolls of the ancients.

Long ago, three nations lived together in harmony: the lolicon pedos, the cowtit lovers, and those in the middle ground.

But, everything changed when the trapfags attacked.

Suddenly, anons whom ironically shitposted gay ass shit began to convert weak-willed anons to a vile and degenerate condition... the gay. As the shitposting grew worse, a mental conditioning began to plague the board. Sexual deviance on Sup Forums began to take a nosedive into realms better left unexplored. Without warning, traps and gay shit were becoming the norm, and anons began to find dicks and flat chests irresistible.

The pedos took this into their stride, happily welcoming the gay into their community. It was a purely political move, for while they had no interest in dicks, they recognized the value of welcoming a new demographic sharing interest in flat chests. Their numbers began to overwhelm the patrician cowtits lovers, and suddenly, they had become the minority.

What came after is a struggle that continues into the present... lovers of cowtits were shunned aside by pedos spamming their boards. They used terms like 'normalfags' and other bullshit to alienate them from the board.

But now... a new horror is surfacing. The trapfags are no longer content taking a backseat to the pedos. Their numbers are overtaking them, and soon, the gay will have infected the majority of anons, threatening the very fabric of love for 2D girls.

Will the lolicons and tit-lovers ever unite to face the onslaught? Only time will tell.

>backache
>expensive bras
>difficult to find fitting clothes
>underboob sweat
>saggy
Tell me one reason that makes cowtits good.

>expensive, luxury bras for optimal softness
>clothes are tight
>sweaty boobs

I don't see the problem here.

fubuki best girl

>living in harmony with pedophile scum

that's the real crime right there

>backache
>expensive bras
>difficult to find fitting clothes

Are you actually a girl for caring about those things?

>underboob sweat
>saggy

Not seeing the problem here

moar

Oppai loli will unite all anons.

>boobjobs
>something to play with
>something to grab when you are boning her
>washing your back with her tits
>making fun of all jelly people
>saggy

This, we must find common ground and unite!

Slippery and smooth when sweaty.
Cute and sexy when they jiggle.
Make hugs enjoyable.
Fun to squeeze.
Soft and comforting.
Hard nips are so cute.
Sign of fertility.
Make milk.
Beautiful to look at and curvy.
Can orgasm just from breast play.

I... I can get behind this.

Big tiddy bress > dfc > oppai loli

But user, what if the tiddies get too big?

too fat

In the fucking earth, no one girl can orgasm only if you touch is boobs.

Fucking weaboo.

>tits
>too big
Does not computer

>tiddies get too big
I know you're speaking English but I can't understand you.

>tiddies get too big

>t. virgin
git gud at foreplay m8

Personally I find anything from b-cup to d-cup and even bigger acceptable, so as long as they aren't sagging all the way down to their damn belly, have some kind of odd disfigurement or just look weird or in general. Real veiny ones are disgusting too. tl;dr so as long as tits don't looks nasty I'm not too picky about size. Cause for me, it's all about them thighs and ass.
>THICC 4 LIFE

dumb americans

Breasts can't exist without the fat. Or without silicone, but those are ugly fake titties that nobody likes.

>you

>nobody likes
Don't you want to leave humanity behind?

>dumb
>for not being a bunch of pederasses
Pizzagat pls go!

I understand that you're distracted by those mishappen abominations, but try to finish your phrase.

I want to live on the cleavage-town

>city-dwarfing tits
Aight, we're good.
>proportional giant body
Eh, fine, whatever. Smaller body would be better though.

user. I'm not going into blogshit.

Women DO orgasm from just breast play. There have also been some that orgasm just from abdominal exercises. There are a lot of erogenous zones that we don't associate with sex, so it's just speaking to your own inexperience when you say that no such thin exists.

I may be a weeb, but don't project on others, loser. At least I'm not a spiteful virgin.

they can in 2d.

How's that possible? What are 2D titties made of?

hopes and dreams

> breasts focused challenge
> the smaller one wins

What did they mean by this?

More like 2D allows to be only fat at the good places to attain perfection.

That symbolizes the hope anons mentioned. The hope that her breasts will one day grow.

But she's already 28 years old.

Dammit Sup Forums. I want to browse you but every time I cum I have to fuck off to /d/. Stop being so lewd!