What caused the de-civilizing of the African-American?

And who bears responsibility now?

Other urls found in this thread:

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freedom, and leftists

cia

Lincoln

LBJ

Do you consider pic related "too free" ?

LBJ(Welfare) and the CIA(Crack)

Jews > Gangs.. they were better disciplined when they were treated like animals and foe q time after that point.

(((Integration))), (((civil rights))) and (((liberals/leftists)))

People started applauding their ape behaviour.

They've always been uncivilized.

This makes me suspect jewish are responsible more than most

Democrats. By making them dependent on gibs and stirring up grievances about the past.
There will come a day when this will be seen as the worst case of racial discrimination of the 20th century.

Feminism. Single black mothers entirely are to blame

t. slayingevildotcom

Are you aware 80% of Welfare recipients are white?

Jewish Music producers who manufactured Rap and Thug Culture.

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

Nigerty nogs bear responsibility for themselves as every free person does.
Clearly they are not capable of this, but morally the burden (of their stupid selves) IS on them.

This was Motown. This was when the black community still had some class.

History shows they can imitate and adapt well enough to be non-detrimental

I think this is the winner. Pre rap music, all Americans at least dressed the same

But some are arguing even ITT that giving blacks that much "leash" was going too far and part of the slippery slope we're still careening down today

This has to have been photoshopped. Look at the length of their arms!

True but this was when they adhered to the nuclear family unit.

Single black females with no husbands or father figures got all uppity.

t. Good Times. (When they made John Amos go bye bye for kid DYNOMITE!!!)

Nope. Not at all. Women knew their place. Everything goes bad when women don’t know their place.

This especially goes for niggers and blacks.

>de-civilizing
they where never civilized in the first place

all pre-Civil Rights movement photos you see of black people are only the 1% of blacks that act like whites. The majority of blacks back then where like the niggers we see today, its just there wasn't widespread photography to capture their ghetto habitat, nor did whites want to get involved with it.

after civil rights black "culture" (liberalism) flourished in white communities and then the true apes came to light, before this only the blacks that lived like whites where appreciated, and the true coon was still in comic books and vilified.

Blacks were introduced into a civilization with hopes that they would assimilate that never happened there was no way we could ever know that they had a genetic predisposition towards violence.

What would be the point of photoshopping this?

>A white majority country has a white majority of it's welfare recipients
Control for size of racial group dum dum

The Blacks; the Blacks.

Whites also degenerated, blacks just startend from a lower level. The blacks from back then look compared to today civilized, but for whites back then not. Give it another 50 years and whites will be as niggerish as blacks today, if the downward curve continues

Yes there was. This is a lie. If ANYTHING there would be A LOT of other pictures displaying niggers in their natural habitat for sure especially way back in the times.

I know this is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

This is such a lie that even Stevie Wonder can see it.

Rap, hip-hop and ghetto-nigger culture

>Welfare as we know it was introduced in 1964
Black marriage plummets in the 70's.. woops!

LBJ removed all incentive for them to keep up the veneer of being civilized with all the Great Society bullshit.

I see a bunch of Uncle Toms.

Good takes lads. I agree that's right and recorded history by its nature is only going to give us part of the story. Those few special niggers rightfully must have stood out from the herds of the subhuman ones, hence why they were recorded at all

So how did a slave owner with a musket have more control over these violent, untameable savages than our entire armed police force? hmm

pic related

before liberalism this would have been considered a nigger and ignored by the moral Christian white majority. The true racist hated all blacks, but most whites even back to the 1800's would not mind blacks if they acted like whites (respectful, honest, good character).

Problem is most black still have feral genes due to being isolated in Africa in tribal warfare while mixing with a population whos genes evolved through medieval time through the enlightenment. some blacks cought onto this while most still engaged in their instinct of Niggerism.

Now due to liberalism the Nigger is glorified and idealized, setting more blacks and whites into believing in this degenerate life style. If Niggers where not glorified than this would not be a big problem

But I’m a black female. A single black female who is NOT part of the nigger stereotype.

Remove the father figure, everyone becomes a degenerate nigger

Still looks like a nigger to me. This is exactly what a nigger looks like.

Here's a better chart that shows the introduction of welfare being the catalyst for declining marriage rates for blacks

Jews.

This hurts me though. I’d like to get married.

de-segregation

Charles Murray in Coming Apart analyzes this trend. pretty interesting

If you're black, just make more money than a mother of 2 can collect on welfare (around 70k)

Lyndon Johnson and the Democratic Party.

Ding ding.

LBJ and the Great Society along with no fault divorce did more to fuck black people over than decades of Jim Crow ever could.

And the sad thing is that nobody will admit that. Protecting black peoples feelings is more important than returning them to where they had been up until the mid 60s, which was about 70% of thr achievement level of whites.

Fuck liberals so fucking much. After all, they got what they needed and wanted, a captive group of uneducated serfs to always vote how they wanted who were too ignorant too realize how they'd been conned

A slow but steady replacement of the father/stable family with the government. Welfare, which is helping people who are down and out, is supposed to be done by family members. Brothers taking care of siblings, parents taking care of children, children taking care of parents, cousins, uncles, aunts, etc, replaced by the government. For decades black women have been told that they can support themselves and 5 children from 4 different men on the government alone and that's why we have a 77% illegitimacy rate. The poverty rate for 2 parent black households is 7%, and if poverty causes crime, the seemingly sure-fire way to fight crime is to encourage blacks to get married and have a stable income before having children. But too many do not do that and the lack of a strong father figure makes young blacks look to the community for a replacement. The provider is replaced by the government, and the role model is replaced by local thugs/rappers who incite more crime, more violence, more promiscuity, and more poverty.

white devils

But at that income level you're likely educated enough to date an Asian or a white woman who could contribute more to the household income than a black woman... So why bother? Kek

This actually confuses me. I would like to be married to a faithful man and provide him kids and be a part time worker like a yoga instructor or something that has me earning something yet keeps me around my kids...

This sucks.

I hate feminism...

well your not a liberal

to the liberal eye there is no such thing as a nigger, their ideology of all individualism is equal is what blinds them.

remember when your parents got angry when they heard rap music?

You are samefagging yourself.

I want to get married to a decent human man.

Cities

I’m African. As a African female we get punished corporally for not obeying our parents, authority and the elderly.

You know what happens when I don’t help with household chores? I get beaten and ostracized away from the family for the rest of the day.

OPPORTUNITIES mostly...you have to remember that Jim Crows laws recently got lifted in most of the US.

It will take several generations for the effects to really happen. I don't care about fucking your daughters or sons. I just want to help with keeping this great country growing and prospering but i CANT IF BOTH MY HANDS ARE TIED BEHIND MY BACK.

Why stop or put up road blocks to stop 15% of your populations from helping.

You want to know what happens when I talk back to my parents or anyone else of authority? I get smacked across the face. Even if I’m right.

You want to know what happens when I don’t do my homework? I get smacked with a ruler.

You want to know what happens when you listen to bad music? You get popped in the held and the music player and its content broken

Spot on.

WE culd had worked within the welfare bullshit, but you would only give me jobs as your butler and janitor regardless of my skill level.

If I could change time I would repeatly tell black men and black women to become entrepreneurs and business owners in every aspect of the way.

WE didnt need your so-call welfare we needed leader with a sense of direction and insight to see self-sufficiently as OUR only way

Fuck off, nigger. It's been 50 yeas since Jim Crow. That's pretty much 4 nigger generations. Your attitude is why black culture is so shit. You blame things that didn't happen to you, committed by no one you know, during a time decades before you were born, but you overlook the decisions that you make in your own life.

Having a kid when you're 15 and dropping out of high school will put anyone into poverty.

50 years is only two real generations actually attempting to benefit.

you tied both my hands up under 1960 then you took it away in the 2000 by killing affirmation actions

fun fact, all niggers were 100% employed during "slavery", refute this also the jews

without pay its imprisonment...even you will not work without getting a paycheck

>tell black men and black women to become entrepreneurs
You don't need to tell them, just look at all the drug dealers and hookers.

B I X
N O O D

i'm talking about legal business that would had launder the drug and hooker money to dollars like the rest of the civilized world

WE dont need you are anything...WE need better leader not on the Jews and the Protestants payrolls

It's called an internship now a days

Yeah, but why pay attention in school like you wuz whitey when you can just sell crack or coast on affirmative action? Is you a white boy?
lmao look at Uncle Tom over here, telling the niggers to get educated and shit.

We would not need your affirmative action bullshit if MY black leader didnt suck on the Jews and Protestants dick. The thirsty motherfucker sold me and the rest of us out AGAIN for penny when WE could gonna MAKE dollars working for OURSELVES

HAHAHA that very funny how the same words many the same thing

Unironically this

Lies you tell yourself.

>1.9 GPA
>0 professional references
>inability to speak proper English

MUH ROADBLOCKS!! SYSTEMIC RACISM!!

I'm just making ficki ficki with you m8.
Honestly the best thing you could do is keep your kids away from niggers. White people really don't mind blacks until they start nigging and generating slums.

>African-American
The proper terminaligy is Basketball-American. kys

Slavery was the best thing to happen to blacks in africa. If Europeans hadn't bought you from the African slave owners who sold you, you would be getting to skull bashed open to get the "hidden gold" inside, or get burned alive chained to a tire for witchcraft.

Please go back to Africa or kindly STFU.

terminology*

Democrats.

>What caused the de-civilizing of the African-American?
The lack of a strict hierarchy keeping them domesticated.

>And who bears responsibility now?
Yankee's, liberals and, yes, the niggers themselves. However expecting them to admit their faults and clean their own mess is unfortunately out of the question. So it is our job. I recommend deportation, letting them devolve to their natural state and then civilising them in Africa.

Thing is though latino's are the biggest threat to America right now and their lack of nationalistic loyalty and leftist ideology is the most likely cause for America's dissolution in the future. Building the wall will help stem the tide, but more needs to be done, deportations and making life in America not worth tolerating for them is essential.

Welfare state.

Lyndon Johnson's Great Society and the Civil Rights act of 1964 (same year they switched to making coins out of pot metal instead of silver to pay for all their welfare shit).

More on that last part please b

LBJ

He turned them into welfare parasites dependent on the state for survival then the Democrats made moves to replace all their community leaders with party agents like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

nigger detected

Ironically segregation acted as a form of economic protectionism for black people. It obviously wasn't ideal, but it allowed for black business of all kinds. Even black banks, but you don't see much of those anymore.

This is why the "Sit-in" protests are so infuriating. These protests involved black people sitting in at white restaurants demanding for them to accept their money and serve them. Instead of going to more community, and build your community's economy, you go to the white man who you say detests you, and you beg at his feet for service. It was completely counterintuitive.

Pretty much nothing is owned by black people in black communities anymore. Liquor stores, Drug Stores, whatever - hardly any of it is owned by blacks.

Along with this you have the removal of much of the inner city vocational training in high school followed by crack cocaine. Combine that with black separatism/ hip hop and here we are

This. Savagery is their natural state of being. When the leash comes off, they will revert to their natural state

What's the solution now?