US Citizens, you work hard and pay a lot in taxes

US Citizens, you work hard and pay a lot in taxes.

Why then does your state and federal government manipulate you into purchasing expensive automobiles, insurance, and gas instead of providing more affordable public transportation options?

Every other major city in the industrialized world has better mass transit compared to USA.

Why do you willingly accept such low quality when you are paying such a high price? Do you not realize you're being ripped off compared to what other nations do for their citizens?

That's a good point. Though I will not advocate for it until the hyperloop comes out.

Hated cities before, now I hate them even more.

>begging the question
We don't pay more for roads and automobiles, every manufacturer wants to market to the best spenders in the world

Literally everybody I know prefers standing in traffic instead of taking public transportation. Public transportation is for students and poor people.

Students and poor people are the same thing though.

Because public transportation, living in a commieblock etc. is not the American way. The American way is owning and driving a car, having a house and relying on the government as less as possible. We are not the British to hop on buses or the Japs to hop on the shinkansen. Get it in your tiny brain. We like being independent as much as possible.

>pay a lot in taxes.
This is what under-educated burgers actually believe.

Not all of us want to be corralled into the major urban centers

Because when you take the bus/train it's full of Mexicans and you can't even find a seat. Then there is the every present violent nigger who wants to fight everyone.

Had to endure that shit.
Public transportation would be so much better if they moved above 15mph (average) and were decently clean.

Fun fact, public transportation would be faster if less ppl would be blocking the streets with their cars.
Fuck it, come at me

Except we don't want to ride your shitty subway, we have our own cars and our own freedom to go wheverever we want, so fuck off.

Seriously, the west coast is like this. They have plenty of public transport but noone takes it (except niggers)

Traffic is comfy as fuck. Stopping on a gas station for a quick bite or a drink is fucking amazing.

>taking the bus with niggers
>2017

I would rather sit comfy in traffic. Fuck you.

All white lights should legally be changed to blue. AMERICA!!!

We do it to avoid minorities. Everything in the US is about minorities and how ethnic Europeans want to keep them away. We spend over one trillion dollars per year to keep them placated enough to leave us alone.

Because our country is filled with trumpcucks that seem to be perfectly OK with paying 30-40% of our income in taxes and receiving nothing in return.

Well the military absorbs a huge chunk of taxes like 600 billion and half the time they are fighting in the desert to establish a new central bank I mean "LIBERATE" the savage middle east. Cut down on military spending invest at home.

Imagine the level of your priviledge when you walk to your job under 1 hour and laught at all drivers wasting time and money at traffic jams while you get free cardio.

>relying on the government as less as possible

that's funny, because conservacuck states are quite literally unable to take care of their own families without the government redistributing liberal tax dollars for them.

nice try shareblue

The U.S. government has become like a greedy and corrupt corporation with its citizens living under a veil of believing they still have freedom.

I would gladly reduce miltary spending if eurocucks step up to the fucking plate.

For a second I thought that ranked the states by amount of niggers.

>Pay a lot in taxes
burger here, from my own experiences I pay about 75% of the taxes I would have paid if I was german living in germany around the kaiserslautern area

In regards to mass transit it is largely a culture issue. Here in america it is expected of you, outside of new york basically, for you to own a car and have a driver's license by the time you're 21.
Public transport here is seen as dirty and for only people down on their luck, which creates a self-shitting enviroment of worse and worse public transport. The only decent part are cross-country greyhounds and even then those are below average

>Spend 5 grand on a decent car that if properly maintained will last you more than a decade
>Spend 5 dollars a day, every workday, to travel to and from work

Next you're going to tell me how we should rent instead of buy, use disposable instead of reusable, work until we die with nothing in our name.

nah, north dakota, west virginia and kentucky are almost purely white states and are among the worst offenders. sad!

because the people who are too poor to own a car are stupid and disgusting and mostly niggers
why would I ever willingly take EVEN THE BEST POSSIBLE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION if it meant i had to interact with niggers on a daily basis

>Public transport here is seen as dirty and for only people down on their luck, which creates a self-shitting enviroment of worse and worse public transport. The only decent part are cross-country greyhounds and even then those are below average

no one actually believes this except for trustfund cucks raised in gated communities and/or underage kids who still live with mommy.

i would gladly take public transport instead of sitting in traffic but i dont have any convenient means of doing so. sitting on a train is way more relaxing than sitting in traffic.

Sorry I should have expanded on my point some.
The actual state the public transport is in is mostly irrelevant, a lot of people dont want to use it because of the perception. I totally agree with you.

you should really learn maths. factor in fuel and insurance costs and auto-repairs and owning a car is A LOT more $$ than public transport

Not even remotely true. That's farm subsidies and ss. If gov spending was cut, it would be blue states that suffers the most.

oh, and your registration/taxes and emissions costs

>Why then does your state and federal government manipulate you into purchasing expensive automobiles, insurance, and gas instead of providing more affordable public transportation options?
Because our government is run by Jews and if we actually had the option of public transport they would just embezzle the money, send all the routes directly to the blackest of hoods, and call us anti-semites for complaining

No, it's less. With a car it can go to wherever I want when I want. With public transport, I need to always at least walk part of the way. Time is money and there's a reason why europe is less productive than the us per capita.

We would rather is in traffic in our own car than be around niggers, spics or other people that we don't know for that matter.

>What are farm subsidies

Those are what keep food cheap so niggers in urban centres don't riot.

Almost all physical production is also done in suburbs which are white and red even in blue states.

keep telling yourself that, trumpcuck.

urban areas, e.g. the areas with the most public transport, account for almost all of american GDP, so your logic is completely nonsensical.

That picture is money in motion. You need no further explanation.

My country likes to have money as much as we like to spend it.

For commuting in a major city, yes.

You're still going to want a car for everything that's not a commute.

Public transport would be alright if blacks didn't live here. Does anyone really think Japan's public transport would be functional if even two million blacks lived in Japan? Not a fucking chance.

cars are intentionally overpriced or manufacturers are being req'd to include expensive unnecessary technologies

also, electric cars are being crammed down everyone's throats

>>

agreed, and ive owned a car since i was 16. my point though is only that "public transport is dirty and/or below me" is not a common sentiment outside of trust fund families and has nothing to do with poor infrastructure in the US.

Every day with this thread, don't you get tired of it? Anyway mass transit isn't viable for people not living in a shithole city.

Concur, inter-department transport here is great.
Urban transport, not so great.

Pic related.

only in shitholes, when i studied in munich it was GOAT

yup. having a car is nice luxury. i still ride bike to work and back though because i can't stand public transportation. working on getting a car

In your own car, you have your own space. You can play your own music, you can talk on speaker to people and have a conference call while in traffic. Rather than be confined like a sardine inside a subway train, smelling people's BODY ODOR, not able to listen to music without headphones, possibly get ROBBED by spic/negroes, get into a fight because there's crazy homeless people or crooks next to you. Let's not forget the smell of urine. Even on buses, it's cramp as fuck during rush hour. If you want to avoid traffic, stay off the freeways during rush hour. Go to gym, get food, run errands locally.

>12% of the population
>33% of all welfare money
Daily reminder to kill all blue-state communists, especially Califags.

Freedom. If I want that vehicle I will buy it and drive it. The sprawl of my suburban wasteland demands it.

Because fuck living in a city. This is America, I can live in the suburbs and still access anything I want at any time without riding the Poorfag Express and having to smell subhumans.

Mississippi
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 56.9%

New Mexico
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 38.1%

Louisiana
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2016, (V2016) 59.0%

Niggers. europeans are going to abandon public transportation in 10 years because of mudslimes and niggers, youre already seeing it happen in Paris, Berlin, and London.

traffic wont be a problem in 30 years. Everybody will still have their individual vehicles. Cap it.

Citations needed.

You all act like bitches to the American Military with just the threat that they exist, we actually have to live inside a country with over 200 US Military bases fully armed around us, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Resist? Lmfao, I want to live!

Every other major city in the industrialized world has better mass transit compared to USA.
Every other major city in the industrialized world was developed before the automobile.
America was built for cars, Europe and Asia were not.

>t. has no idea what he's talking about
There are few places in the US that you can't take a train or bus to. And they're cheap. Anyone would know this, since the trains and busses are pretty much filled up with poor white trash, mexicunts and niggers, crackheads, tweakers, panhandlers and students 100% of the time.

>providing more affordable public transportation options
Fuck you and your GM streetcar conspiracy commie

You do realize that the majority of welfare usages is by democrats right? And how does that picture even helps you? The biggest circles are cali and new york, both blue states.

The biggest redpill. You're income tax is what funds congress. Sales tax and tariffs fund black programs. Government needs you to buy to fund their scyfy shit

>his trailer park didn't tell him about automation

Well California should be spending more according to their logic since they have the highest rate of homelessness and one of the highest rates of unemployment. FFS at one point Alabama was beating them in terms of employment lol.

t. poorfag who can't afford a car.

I live in shitlib Vermont but it's a trade-off for not having to deal with crap like this (OP). Nothing around where I live for miles & miles.

I love to drive. I go out on trips all the times and drive over 400 miles per day a lot. I live on the west coast so there are tons of national parks.

I also got a night shift job so I dont deal with traffic. Even if I had to commute in traffic i rather have my own car then have to ride a bus or train with a nigger or mexican

Not every town and municipality in the nation is going to have an adequate public transit system, its just the reality of logistics, funding, etc. I'm fortunate to live in a middle sized city (Minneapolis) that has really good transit. For all his batshittery our light rail system was actually one of Jesse Ventura's projects when he was our governer. His administration seeded that and started rolling it out. Between that and our metro transit buses you can really get anywhere from downtown to the suburbs and back and the fares are pretty cheap with unlimited transfers in a 3 hour window.

I haven't owned or maintained a car in the last 3 years, just don't need to right now. It would be a waste. But it makes sense for people who live in rural towns or areas with less proximity to infrastructure, additionally places where insurance may cost less as well. I do think we can do much better in this area though, because a future where every single person needs to own and operate this big two ton machine built to carry half a dozen is just not feasible. I would like to see more support for things like bike lanes and light rail where its doable.

>You do realize that the majority of welfare usages is by democrats right?
Why do US citizens abroad overwhelmingly vote Democrap?
As a US citizen abroad I get to pay taxes to uncle Sam and get nothing in return aside from shitty consular support. Primary reason I vote democraps is because Republicans are embarrassing.
All we Expats do is pay taxes, we don't get jack shit from the US government and we overwhelmingly vote D.

From my perspective all y'all welfare leeches compared to the expat community

Then they'll pretend that public transport has always been bad just like they pretend they weren't shilling anti-gun talking points for years prior to Merkel's Millions.

>year 2043
>flying down the highway at 300mph while doing some work on my hologram device
>make a stop-less path to my workplace, get out of car at the front door
>as soon as I step out to finish the day, my car is already waiting for me having arrived just seconds before
>in less than 15 minutes, arrive at my home 80mi outside of a major city
>already signed up for a rally racing match over the weekend

>we don't like that the government only takes our taxes
>so we vote for higher taxes
You wanna know how I know you're a liar

Nigger i own an airplane. That means i'm constantly hauling tools and parts around to do work on said airplane.
And when im not doing that, im hauling my little boat or travel trailer around.

How do you propose i do these things if i take public transit and give up my private utility vehicle

That's just so fucking retarded I don't even..... I mean first off give up your citizenship. Second you admitted you vote democrat and you complained about taxes.... Kys.

>2043
You wish, you’ll more likely be paying for some niggers welfare while you wait in a 3 hour traffic jam to get to work.

being an American is all about freedom, and owning a vehicle represents freedom of movement, also, public transit exposes you to poor people.

Coolt what kind of plane?

1976 C182P

>we don't like that the government only takes our taxes
>so we vote for higher taxes
Leadership is not about taxes, it's about dignity.

I was just pointing out that Americans living in America are fucking welfare leeches compared to me.

So fuck off welfare queen. If you want to recieve less government handouts move to a different country fatso

we can change the future

>I mean first off give up your citizenship.
U wot m8? Can't give up my citizenship that's not how citizenship laws work you moronic jackass
> Second you admitted you vote democrat and you complained about taxes.
I don't vote Democrats because the State I'm registered in goes Democrat, and the paper work to get registered is too much bullshit.

Expats overwhelmingly vote Democrats, I'm an expat but I don't vote because voting in US election is retarded unless you live in competitive states.

You are a retarded fat fuck who doesn't understand that reason expats vote D is because Republican leadership is an embarrassment to any somewhat congitively apt individual.

Suck on a shotgun fatass maybe it'll make you assface prettier.

Nice, that looks like a fun ride!

You're literally just a college-aged bloated Braut boy from some shithole village working a forklift at a random Mittelstand LARPing about being a Indiana Bond millionaire living the playboy life abroad, and it's painfully obvious

You should fuck off to one of those "major cities in the industrialized world" if it's so great. No one wants to be mugged, groped, or have their senses assaulted by the "masses". Or confronted by some babbling lunatic who, God knows what they will do before you can get the hell off this bus.
Heh. As if the commies aren't looking for the ULTIMATE rip off.

It is, but ownership is like having a part time job. Gotta commit around 10hrs per week to keep it in good running order