youtube.com/watch?v=Fyr2qzeLMTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gama
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[waiting intensifies]

Is the full song out yet?

>[HorribleSubs] Tiger Mask W - 09 [720p].mkv
WILD subs appear

Not yet. Not on nyaa at least.

The top of the Max Dome reminds me of a luchador's mask.

This is intentional.

Last week people were asking when Kevin would compete, well...

I think she's mad

I like that they mentioned how a mask can reduce peripheral vision.

A grappler is always in need of better sensitivity, not depending too much on eyesight in certain training sessions can help.

I probably should have just Googled it before asking, but it looks as if it's gonna be out on January 18th.

You're just not ready, Takuma.

this guy

this fucking guy

Tiger's Den is really, really sensitive on the money front.

More like Jew W. M.

Aw shit

Off to a great start

RIP

>shoot
C'mon guys, it's not like you're not going to fight each other later.

Once more, Haruna saves the day

F

Looks like we may have found Takuma's weakness: comedy jobbers

Then again, maybe not

Kevin, be glad it's a face you're wrestling and not Yellow Devil, you and your defeat flags

this show is so over the top the bad way that I can't seem to immerse myself with it. saint seiya's premise at least made a little more sense because they were dealing with issues secluded of society where the law was not present.

However Tiger Mask's first episode the way things were handled I questioned why they did not sue the other team or have some sort of insurance to take care of the issue. and what the hell is this with people climbing mountains to get hired? I am assuming that there is a ton of stuff the anime is leaving out from the original material that I am not familiar with. because why is it so important to become the best of the best? just because? I don't feel emotionally attached to the main goal that these people are trying to obtain.

also, the talk about being a "real man", that's just an antiquated way of portraying morality. I suppose he is trying to be responsible and try to uphold the image of his beloved teacher, but if he really was a true man of his word he would take care of his teacher and marry his daughter and take care of the family instead of getting his ass handed to him and become another liability. NOTHING is compelling him to do any of this, only a desire to please his master's selfish ego.

overall before I over think this show and I end up hating myself for it, I'll simply say that isn't my piece of cake, but i do i think the concept of wrestling is cool but the execution on how they handled the little details broke my enjoyment of the it.

looks cool though!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyr2qzeLMTY

I want Miss X to sit on my face.

Mr. Question...

Wasn't someone with a similar motif in the original series? I believe there was.

Yes.

TOLD

Well, looks like they know the Art of the Promo in India.

I know, right?

No journalism allowed

Hikari spoke nothing but the truth.
He was a mysterious wrestler participating in the Asian championship. After the Indian representative who turned out to be the abominable snowmanwas defeated he revealed himself as Indian and went on to meet Tiger Mask in the finale.
His true identify was the great Zuma, based on the real Great Gama (who was Pakistani after the split).en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gama
He had reentered the ring because he was disgusted by what wrestling had become.
He was fully clothed so that nobody could see how old he was.

>but if he really was a true man of his word he would take care of his teacher and marry his daughter and take care of the family

Maybe you didn't watch far enough, but dating Haruna was never ever on the table. The whole reason that Takaoka approached Naoto was to train him to take on the Tiger's Den. That's what Naoto promised to do.

>last spoiler
Consistent with what is happening in pic related.

ehhh honestly that's just one thing I've learned over the years of studying japanese culture and language. Japanese society can't be bothered to begin or maintain a relationship without the fear of being socially criticised .

specially when this is a show for kids. I don't even know why I even bother... perhaps battle shonen is not for me anymore...

I don't think that has anything to do with it, at least not in this show. Naoto just isn't interested in pursuing a relationship with Haruna.

Ryu Wakamatsu on the other hand, IS interesting and isn't exactly subtle about it either.

This episode was fucking awesome. Legitimately hyped for next week.

>Miss X body

Lots of animated fighting going on.

Well, this IS a tournament, after all

Whew, even the preview was webm-worthy this time

I honestly can't wait to see some YOGA in action

Tiger the Dark being worried for Kevin was sweet and Yellow Devil getting his own oversized waiting room was hilarious

>Great Gama
>the hass — a doughnut shaped exercising apparatus weighing a solid 95 kgs — belonging to the legendry Gama Pehalwan who used it for squats

2011 was good.

>Yellow Devil getting his own oversized waiting room was hilarious
And all he could ever want is a chair and the corner of a table for his feet

Speaking of which, if it wasn't for Yellow Devil crippling Takuma's dad you'd think he's an extremely well-disciplined wrestler.

Which makes me wonder if that whole incident wasn't him simply doing what he was told to do.

is this bitch retarded

You know, for someone so knowledgeable on wrestling in general, and the capabilities of Mr. Question in particular, you'd think she'd know better than try to get an interview of a victim of his... carried off by a mad Tiger the Dark at that

Clearly, it must be the journalist's base instincts interfering with her smark cognitive faculties

Also, the original Mister Question was probably the strongest wrestler in the world with the only possible exception of Tiger The Great, mostly because Tiger The Great would foul like no tomorrow and straight up murder you(ask old man Kentaro) while Mister Question was a correct fighter.

Why do LSU and South Carolina have an anime?

being disciplined doesn't equal to not being a murder machine

>LSU
Are you even paying attention?

It's a Tony the Tiger reference.

Exactly.

All I'm saying is that in that ring, Yellow Devil didn't lose control. He knew exactly what he was doing.

that said, I was expecting either Jushin Ryger or a new Great Zebra, given this is the new Masked World Tournament- I totally wasn't expecting Mister Question.

Also, the new Mister Question's VA is completely unrelated to the Tiger Mask anime....

No random girls this ep, we got those 2 random guys outside the Max Dome

>Also, the new Mister Question's VA is completely unrelated to the Tiger Mask anime....

Most of the voice actors are with the exception of Ryoichi Tanaka and Hidekatsu Shibata.

obviously, but I was kind of expecting him being the voice of one of the original characters, given he has an old man voice.

I'd rather be smothered by her tits, personally.

We can swap. Ten minutes of her sitting on my face and 10 minutes of her smothering you with her tits then we switch up positions.

You got yourself a deal, user.

It's just not a complete episode without Hikari in the mix.

Reminds me of Kikutaro.

I Was on youtube just now to listen this song. My first thougt was "I Want to see if I can find a discussion on Sup Forums just now" and here it is.

A sign that i'm not the only one who have good times with this sequel.

Is this show worth a watch?
I was almost sold on the ED alone.

I haven't watched the first Tiger Mask, but both the OP and ED are fantastic. I was hooked by first episode's end.

If you liked the ED, you'll love the show. Well worth a few episodes to see. Probably one of my favorites of the season.

Nurse is best girl.