Monster Musume

Monster Musume thread!

Let's discuss monstergirls, kindly leave your faggotry at the door.

Question: What kind of music do you think would your favourite monstergirl would enjoy listening to? Whether it be at home, in the car, at work, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

puu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is everyone?

slimes are sexy

Does anyone have pics/raws of the new chapter?

So everyone talks about Snek and Birb kids but what about fish kids?

>you will never tenderly love Miia

I want a spider to embrace me like that.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Darlingbowl losers going /u/?

Fish has a very cute smile that is highly underappreciated.

This is now a Papi Thread

Pi!

I really like all kinds of classic rock, I'd try to turn Miia onto it.
>if she was real which she isn't

Papi a helper.

I would like her to help me with lala alright.

Aside from her tragedy fetish, fish is easily one of the most pure and Tio

Tio is the definition purity
Plus, her big spoon potential is off the charts

Did we actually manage to go more than half a day without?

We never fully discussed the gym even when there was no OAD. I just had this weird thought about Lamias trying to use a leg-press of some sort. Except it would need to be 25-30' long, with weight plates up to a ton.

Can Miia even control her body that way?

What if harpies had like a kind of metal room with a fan in the floor to practise flying in
Like the room with the bubbles in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film

Imagine if in the past, Harpies used to live primarily in nests. Similar to regular birds, they would push their children out of the nests once they thought they were ready to fly. Nippon government realized that this is a bit cruel and dangerous and have devised modern, safer alternatives for their young to learn.

>you will never give your raptor harpy childhood friend a piggy-back ride home from the park after she exhausts herself trying to master takeoffs.

Raptor burb best burb

Tio is pure but also knows lewd.

She's gone for full nude hugs and given Manako thumbs up for giving Darling a facefull of Monoeye Monopie.

Damn right.

puu sh/sCvFQ/ff583a62a2.png

She's a sneaky one
I wonder what else she's into

I'd like to see if my government would allow me to marry a zombie.

POST BOOBIES YOU FAGS

>puu sh/sCvFQ/ff583a62a2.png

I can't get the link to work?

How far did she hurl herself at the start of the pool race? She can do more than just constrict her shape.

I forgot about that. Though springing and launching yourself is definitely not the same thing as supporting a heavy weight.

remove space, put a dot in its place

Don't open

She might be more into yoga than weight lifting, but she did chuck 400 kilos through the air with the greatest of ease, if only she'd stuck the landing.

So I notice crab man has been doodling a farm girls spin off with a bunch of cowgirls. What do the symbols with hearts mean?

>harpy makes mistake flying
>chicks.gif

Quality and Quantitty

Whoops, got them backwards. Quantitty and Qualititty

I'm still upset that smol Minotaur has such low stats across the board.

It's an explosive release of force. I was thinking of it in the same way as a human building up their jump strength through squats and presses.

Pick between a modest amount of high quality chocolate milk, or a huge amount of middling quality vanilla. Decisions, decisions.

>400 kilos
Crab just have no real idea about peoples weights. Her tail is multi-ton.

Brown is muscle milk though.

And she only acts tough.

There's no way she weighs THAT much.

Look up weights and lengths for giant anacondas or reticulated pythons. Crab isn't that far off from what a snake that size and girth would weigh.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>How to spot a newfag in 2 easy steps.

1. He's above this post
2. He types like a retarded rhesus monkey

Hi newfag

Are you fucking serious?

He's one of the redrawers for the manga you flaming retard.

The guy you quoted isn't even wrong.

What does he do now besides try to stand out from everyone else in this anonymous thread?