AT&T threat thread

Continued

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/661964/Black-Friday-terror-warning-ISIS-shoppers-attack-UK-November-24-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing will happen

Vast if verified

Something will happen but it's black friday so it doesnt mean anything.

Pretty sure if singles nothing will happen. Right guys?

fake and gay

5050 friend
i guess there are your odds

The Jews

... why would AT&T do this on their own and not inform law enforcement?

it'd be a real shame if anyone were to figure out who OP was by backtracing Megan's identity

fill me in on wtf this threads about? people are gonna kill ATT?

wtf

99% sure they already have. LE is probably tracking down whoever AT&T intercepted information from and rounding up the network/cell. It wouldn’t do any good to make a public statement, that would let the planners know that they were being hunted.
>if true that is

this comment style is a nuisance. pls move on

I want to jizz on that slutty mouth

more likely it means at&t are alerting employees to text messages or other communications that have been sent over their networks if this is not a larp.

so it could be something i.e. a bomb?

DELET

>packing heat to go see santa on black friday
is this the brise of freedumb?

More like a perk

its a larp

t. AT&T employee that has not received anything

Didn't (((ISIS))) threaten to have some big attack during Christmas?

checked
dog bless

wew

>not packing heat everywhere you go
Cuck

I'm getting sleepy

fuck off faggot, you've been able to fake text message for fucking years now.

When the first post is the best post

quick run down of this shit?

Huh... kinda weird seeing this thread after the news report on local news I just saw. Apparently some issue with AT&T caused 911 service to go down in the state of Connecticut. It's been out all day, only came back like an hour ago.

Soyboy, bet you’re going to be packing a 2inch dick and carrying a soy latte.

>t. gungrabberberg

>t. (((gungrabberberg)))

>quick run down

>LARP'ing as muh dad works for

>be american
>wake up at 5:30am
>have quadruple shot espresso then clean pearly white dentures
>go to local diner and order a burger and fries with 6 pancakes coated in high fructose corn syrup
>check Apple iPhone X which you mortgaged your house for
>"some of you guys are alright, stay away from Walmarts, malls and places where large groups of people gather tomorrow"
>go online to check news
>"sorry, your internet package is: premium package silver plus. to access the news, please upgrade to our gold plus package for only $79.95/month"
>decide to take the day off work
>as you exit the diner you notice a group of cholos surrounding your car and torturing your wife
>"hola hermanos, what seems to be the problem?"
>they flee in terror as you prepare to dial 911 into your phone
>drive to nearest hospital with your wife barely conscious in the back seat
>arrive at hospital and show the nurse your wifes flayed arm
>"her treatment will cost $160,000 so before we proceed please sign here to agree to pay this fee"
>agree and wait in the lobby
>nurse comes out and says her arm needs amputating
>everyone in the lobby claps
>later that day she's discharged from hospital
>wife leaves me for not protecting her
>2 days later she starts dating my brother, tyrone

shooting will happen, i just know it, you cant just pack a bunch of people in like that and expect someone not to have the slightest inclination to shoot up the damn place.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/661964/Black-Friday-terror-warning-ISIS-shoppers-attack-UK-November-24-2017

fuck man i work at the mall

The video in that link is a call made to the Orlando police.

>Black Friday
Another white nationalist attempt to pin a quasi happening on the Afro-American community.

mfw this is an elaborate troll to frighten people and some news organization picks it up and reports on it

Kek. 10/10 pic

Yeah, so. At least I ain't a nigger

I'm not going to say who I work for but I have an important message. Stay away from Silver Spring Maryland. Do not go there or near there. It could happen any time now. It could be tomorrow or it could be a year from now I don't know the date.

Holy Shit guys, my uncle works at MetroPCS and he said you should all go to bed!

Yea because niggers

nothing
nothing ever happens

ok ill try

lol

nvm i give up

Considerable if corroborated.

>MetroPCS
knowing that metroPCS exists proves that you are a nigger

something to hit holiday sales?

You suck at doxxing. I found her facebook in like 30 seconds.

>You suck at doxxing
you're right. im guessing you knew what state to look for at least? did that happen to be her profile pic or something

Nah it was a random tagged picture

lol well i wouldnt even know where to begin then

fuck you for somehow fucking the image up you cuuuuuunt.

nobody actually believes this do they?

Anybody got a quick rundown? From what I'm gathering it's a possible attack disguised as a phone convo, but I just heard of this less than 5 minutes ago.

They do.
It's probably a ploy to keep AT&T employees (so like 5% of the US population) from going to black Friday sales. Those things are fucking chaos.

Not. Legible.

Its a LARP tomorrow is a holiday, and some queer is trying to scare people. This type of horseshit should be expected every holiday. Just sage and move on

We don't have to play "pin the violence on the niggers" because they pin it on themselves, every single day.

>backtracing
uh oh, consequences will never be the same now

Keep the reddit memes on reddit you stupid fucking redditor.

wow its fake

Thats because they don't like you.

NOOO GOYIMM NOOOO! Keep shopping! Its the only way to fight terrorism and to keep mean ol'drumphy from tweetiing mean things!

delet

those of us in the force call it, 'Pin the felony on the nigger.' day. We have a lottery going as to how many felonies we'll log for nogs this weekend. Wish me Luck!