What happened to Eva unit 01 at the very end?

What happened to Eva unit 01 at the very end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IL7aumOZfms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's in space. Didn't you watch the movie?

I was just gonna make post about this, man this movie, wow.
I would say on an animation sound and directing style, eov is godly. But in terms of where some stories go with some characters not all and how specific plot points arise How in the holy fuck are you supposed to know that Adam attached to ikaris hand. Also where did this egg under earth come from. Also how does Kozo know exactly what the fuck is happening.
I am sorry if the anime did tell you this at some point and I'm just being a retard, this is why I should rewatch everything. But this what I can gather from watching eov.
Misato puts Shinji in the robot so he can stop the instrumentality project. Rei is a clone of Shinjis mom and has lillith inside her I believe I dunno and she combines with Adam to create god or something I think. Then they communicate with Shinji in the robot because he has the best sync with the Eva 01 because his mom's soul is in there and that is what the instrumentality project is all about to create sync with souls completely without form just like Shinjis mother in Eva 01 and they only way they can achieve this is with him in the angel?
I prob don't have a fucking clue with what I'm talking about. This is why I need to know if im being a fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IL7aumOZfms

>How in the holy fuck are you supposed to know that Adam attached to ikaris hand.
You're not. You just know that Kaji delivered it to Gendo and that's that until he takes off the glove.
>Also where did this egg under earth come from.
Space, it was part of some planet seeding project by aliens. It's supposed to be only one per planet, but Earth got two, and the Adam one was dormant until Misato's dad poked it with a stick.
>Also how does Kozo know exactly what the fuck is happening.
He's been in on the plan as much as Gendo, of course he knows what's going on. At least, as much as Gendo does.

I dunno man, to me I don't think us humans would be able to comprehend a moment of God or something. I mean the movie is designed like that but it's just seems ridiculous to a point that Kozo knows exactly what's happening to every change in the instrumentality project, but ok I get you. Oh and with the egg was part of it put into Eva 01 so the lance would go into that to birth the new world like a fucking sperm going into an egg because that's what it was pretty much pointing towards. Was I right about the ending tho.

Rei let's Shinji decide because she's sick of being a puppet for others. He decides to allow humanity to choose individually whether they want to stay in instrumentality form or physical form with AT fields.

Oooh ok, but am I right about her being god.
Please tell me I'm right about something. I don't wanna be a complete fucking idiot. Btw where the angels coming to earth fighting Shinji tying to get into nerv to stop the project happening. Where they sent be god or are they something else.

Yeah, she becomes a god. The angels attacked Nerv because they thought Adam was being held there.

>Misato puts Shinji in the robot so he can stop the instrumentality project.
No, he and Asuka are put in there because there's no safer place than inside an Eva.
>Rei is a clone of Shinjis mom and has lillith inside her
Correct. A clone of a human and an Angel.
>and she combines with Adam to create god or something I think
Lillim got the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge.
Angels have the Fruit of the Tree of Life. IE the S2 organ.
>Then they communicate with Shinji in the robot because he has the best sync with the Eva 01 because his mom's soul is in there and that is what the instrumentality project is all about to create sync with souls completely without form just like Shinjis mother in Eva 01 and they only way they can achieve this is with him in the angel?
There were two competing versions of Instrumentality going on. SEELE's version, which presumably would have left them sapient and able to rule over the human race somehow.
Gendo's version which would have turned everyone into Tang and reunited him with his wife, at least in the smallest way.

They both got scrapped for Rei's version where she gave the reins over to the only person she trusted- Shinji.
Unfortunately, the poor boy was in the middle of a existential meltdown and a psychotic break. So he said fuck everyone, turn them into Tang.
But at the last second he took it back. Maybe he said "I don't want to hurt anybody" or maybe it was just "I" that did the trick.
So we ended up with Shinji's version of Instrumentality, where anyone could rise from the sea of Instrumentality if they could establish a sense of self.

There's no God in EVA. It's a meaningless designation. You're basically right about everything else in your original post, though.

Did they want Adam to start there own instrumentality project.

Sort of, if Adam woke up, he would be able to wipe the Lillim clean of the planet.

>I don't think us humans would be able to comprehend a moment of God
No, but the entire series prepped up to comprehend a moment of Rei.

>I dunno man, to me I don't think us humans would be able to comprehend a moment of God or something.
Au contraire. The real horror comes from comprehending.

Imagine if you knew exactly who you are, what you wanted, and who you wanted? That sort of life would be misery at its finest.

Hey cheers senpai. The different instrumentality ideas from seele and gendo makes sense. It explains why gendo said "death is nothing" to them or something. Man the movie seems a lot better now. How are the rebuilds btw.

The rebuilds are pure fanfiction.

I like them, but there's some different point than the anime had, if there is a point.
I'm waiting on the last movie to pass judgement.

You know I thought rei was the best girl. After the stunt she pulled tho fuck that Misato man.

In a way. Now that I think about It I guess it sort of is terrifying how Kozo knows exactly what the fuck is happening.
Ok last question, were the three people working for the nerv, there's a girl and one with glasses i can never remember their names were they in on the project or did they have no idea about it. I don't think they did right.

No, this is pure fan fiction.

The Bridge Bunnies. They didn't have a fucking clue.

Became a god, went on a space adventure

like a fucking satellite?

It's not in orbit, so no.

It's just drifting through open space. Apparently one of the unused endings was going to show it resting on the moon.

Floating through Space gripping a pair of entwined Lances of Longinus, intended as some eternal testament to mankind's existence.

Yui was a crazy bitch.

kek

what's the pic in question?

What's on this picture?

>Oh god, I'm dying over here.
Fuck

Am I reading a copypasta given physical form?

So the sole purpose and goal of whole human history was to send some mecha to casually drift in space forever.

muh testimony

Also what was this white shit sticking out of it.

>/thread

>So the sole purpose and goal of whole human history was to send some mecha to casually drift in space forever.
No, that's just what Yui Ikari wanted.

>Imagine if you knew exactly who you are, what you wanted, and who you wanted? That sort of life would be misery at its finest.
That's fucking bullshit you stupid normalfag. I know who I am, what I want, and who I want. It's scary at first because people are so used to just going with the flow of themselves and the world and not questioning it, but once you know yourself, it's also a lot easier to understand the rest of the universe. Because believe it or not, everyone projects themselves onto the rest of the universe, and until you can view yourself objectively, there's no way you can understand anything else on anything but a reactionary level. Misery is not knowing yourself. A lot of people like to say shit like "the adventure was the good part" but if that's how it is, you must be pursuing shitty things. If you know who you really are and what you really want, you can pursue things that really will make you happy, or at least content. There's this false idea that the more intimately you know about something, the less you enjoy it, but that's not true at all. Yes, it's not the same kind of enjoyment, like the adrenaline of anew experience, but it's enjoyable in a much more satisfying way. I guess it goes back to the whole mentality people have now that everyone should always be busy, and that it's not actually enjoyable to have all the time in the world. That's fucking bullshit, those people just aren't imaginative enough. That's why they rely on things like religion and governments to give them purpose, instead of creating their own purpose for themselves. It's a bit odd and depressing to get used to at first, but once you get past the existential feelings it's much better than your previous ignorance.

THANKS user

Evangelion if Disney made it.

Quick Sup Forums make a synopsis for Disney's Eva.(with robotic animal/human spirits)

I think it has Yui's soul in it.

>oh god, I'm dying over here

correct

erect

>Drifting in space forever.
It terrifies me.

I was thinking about OBE when I wrote the post. Although becoming the strawman myself wasn't part of my plan.

Why is the DVD quality so shite.

Well okay then.

Because it's a DVD

Was Jung waiting for their return in cryosleep?

How long were they sitting in the capsule for 12.000 years to pass on earth?

Holy shit, that Penpen voice...

because is not bluray

Blu-ray release when.

>Evangelion - Last scene (Mexico version)

The first time I watched Eva was in 2001 and it was the spanish(from Spain) dub. They pronounce Asuka the same way they pronounce "Azucar" (without the r).

Do some math.

That's disturbingly decent, aside from the penguin. I've heard way worse dubs before.

>Decent
They're not, Asuka's voice sounded like an old hag, with a forced german accent, it ruins the whole thing. Trust me I know. I'm not mexican but their dub is the only latinamerican neutral one, and it's shit.

probably next year because 20th anniversary

they already did a Japanese release.

Im requesting that pic of the rei fan saying he is nervous around 2D women and then someone replies and tells him that he is so mental that he needs to have 10 people watching him like the elephant man

She is an angel, not a god. Hence why she teleports and watches Shinji in the first episode, etc.

based robin