Why is anti-white racism so prevalent at thanksgiving?

Because food stamps don't exactly supply a feast. I'm convinced this meme comes from pure envy.

Make fun of Kosher food during Jewish holidays and watch if their reaction is the same.

Niggers are ungrateful.

Friendly reminder that true African cooking culture consists of insect meat patties and literal mud cakes.

Oh, I nearly forgot. They are also cannibals.

Because niggers cant do thanksgiving.

nigger thanksgiving:
>bucket of kfc
>grape drank

white thanksigiving:
>huge turkey roasted and carefully tended for hours on end
>delicious stuffing
>hand made mashed potatoes
>candied yams
>cranberry sauce
>home made dinner rolls
>crisp cider

Because niggers are mad that they can't afford food.

>Kraft dinner

Jokes on them, white people don't do mac and cheese for thanksgiving. That's a nigger thing

"Tyrone, Leroy, the food is ready!"

That turkey is obviously brined. You don't season the skin of a brined bird unless you have a plan in mind.

Niggers projecting cuz theyre mad they cant cook a turkeyin the microwave

I am making mac and cheese, but I have about $12 worth or real cheddar and I'm making it in a croc pot.

I'd rather eat boiled chicken and vegetables than whatever nigger food blacktwitter eats.

Niggers can't cook anything without heaps of cheese and oil, explains why so many of them are morbidly obese

Because niggers don't have a culture so they mock whites to project.

Kek

Two of those faces are pretty memetastic.

theyre just jealous of fine white cuisine

>white people don't put any spices in on their food
What is this meme?
White people literally revolutionized our way of travelling to get spices from india.

Homemade Mac and cheese is great. Much better than the craft shit.

Pretty sure the woman is an old meme from green-troll era Sup Forums

TyKwonda! LyKeisha! DeMontreus! Get y'all asses in heah, dinna be ready!

LOL hmmmm

daily reminder that melting cheddar in tomato soup for mac and cheese is delicious

They're just jealous because the baby daddy is always in prison

do you think niggers are aware that high quality meat, that doesnt need to be covered in literal ounces of cheap spices to be edible, even exist?

That's a japan thing you nigger fag cock goblin

Because am*ricans are cultureless creatures with the most disgusting "cusine" this planet has had the misfortune to see.

lol those subhumans would've been eaten each other and literal shit if they were in Africa.

>"Tyrone, Leroy, the food is ready!"

This is the truth right here, most black people's experience with White people's cooking when it's not coming from KFC/Popeye's/Cracker Barrel is prison food for Thanksgiving. What niggers don't know is, prison food isn't meant to be delicious but the cheapest, bottom of the barrel garbage.

nips crave it for christmas. they don't even have thanksgiving

blacks don't cook.

heeeheeehee

It really is the family element that triggers

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yeah, but they actually have a special bucket for it, not the basic thing niggers buy.

That's for Christmas you mong, Thanksgiving is an American only holiday.

bump for Sup Forums to create memes for tumblr that highlight how black friday was a historic day that white people bought their ''Black'' slaves for all time lows prices. Screencap this. Make retailers crap themselves.

Growing up in Little Rock, I can tell you it is most definitely a nigger thing. We don't have many slant-eyed rice niggers here.

>american food popular worldwide

Meanwhile nobody gives two shits about your spic cuisine.

LMAO

Nobody eats this shit on thanksgiving unless you are flat broke?

This is about right.

Who cares. Niggers grasp at whatever straws they can to get back at white people. Makes them feel better about their inferiority

>theives

why are these always made by illiterate brainlets?

Spain, I thought we were cool.

I will never ever give any credit to your expeditions into the west during our revolution. You did play an integral part in ensuring we weren't 2 front'd, but now I will simply remind you that ever since Franco's death your nation has been JUST'd.

Ungrateful Lives Matter!

>mac and cheese on thanksgiving
of course a fucking nigger made this

water so spycy whypeepoo donno what to wash it daon wit lmaoooooooo
BEYONCESIPPING.gif

> implying one type destroys the whole point

Cause niggers don't have food.

>Because food stamps don't exactly supply a feast. I'm convinced this meme comes from pure envy.
This as niggers only get cans of corn and green beans during thanksgiving (welfare bucks do not allow anything else).

If it wasn't probably just a common typo to meet the deadline of a dying thread, I'd say it was mandatory.

>Lol whites can't cook!
>all of the best chiefs are white

>Lol whites can't dance!
>All of the best dancers are white

>lol whites can't lift!
>all of the best weight lifter are white

They should have a thanksgiving for us nuking them into a civilized country

Tasty, affordable food that is at least somewhat nutritious. Oh no!

#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies

umm im mexican and my dad makes homemade mac n cheese on thanksgiving

>Man dis MAc n Cheez is too cheesy
>Throw some s'chracha and shake some Crayola cayjun spices on it nigga
>Shiiiiiet I cant even taste da cheese anymo'!
>100100100100goodshiet fuck whytepeepul magarooni
I honestly don't understand how they missed the memo that spice is for enhancement, not an absolute substitution.

Well meme'd lad

because blacks have an inferiority complex and think dumping as much salt and hot sauce on something is flavor.

Are you crazy? They can buy steak and lobsters with food stamps.

why the fuck do fucking niggers put emojis every fucking time?
emojis are supposed to only be put when you're texting.
niggers put them in youtube comments and other places.
pisses me off

kekt and rekt

>makes fun of others claiming "racism"
>cries racism over a stupid meme image

never change

Didn't whites conquer entire countries because of spices and herbs (and opium)?

>not having fried turkey in 2017

Name a successful African American celebrity status chef. I'll wait. I'm sure they are the lowery seasoned salt and grits all time champ.

like I said, a fucking nigger
also, go back and stay

How is that Image wrong? Americans and their northern european cousins are the only people in the world who have no food culture whatsoever.

>meme makes absolutely no sense
>outraged at racism

>Are you crazy? They can buy steak and lobsters with food stamps.
No you have to realize niggers are retarded and will buy shoes or iphones with their welfare bucks.

Once that shit is out of the way they got about 3 bucks to spend on thanksgiving (a buck and change for a couple of cans and a buck for the dollar store grape soda).

It is the one day niggers get together with their bastard children and extended families to share a meal they actuallt cooked instead of pulled out the microwave. During this event they congratulate themselves for the one day of effort they put into cooking a meal. While they eat they slather Louisiana hot sauce or some form of tobasco on it and claim d ypippo dont use seasoning. Contrary to their claims that white people stole everything culinary from them and fought wars to obtain spices. This of course before they revert back to their usual lazy behavior.

Long story short niggers dont know what theyre talking about per usual.

If we fight for complete speech, and our right to be able to joke about anyone or anything, any race, religion, ethnicity, gender etc etc...shouldn't that count for everyone? if I make fun of a nigger, I better be damn ready to be made fun of myself. Then again. Sup Forums loves their double standards.

Yes and yet they never figured out how to season their food with it. Truly subhuman

Fixed

Reminder that the Scots invented fried chicken , not niggers,.

With quality meat and vegetables there is no need for meme seasoning that you would normally use with rotting garbage

This is the only joke from plebbit that actually made me laugh, let's see how long it takes some people to get it.

reddit.com/r/ethiopianfood/

They may get other monthly gibs, but they get gibs that can only be spent on food, nice food.

Here's something funny. Go and google black thanksgiving and try to find a single picture that isn't completely staged

I only ever see that le whypipo can't cook meme among college age students. I think it comes from people who dorm or room with people who never learned how to cook because their parents prepared all their meals and/or only ever eat out so when living on their own they resort to simple meals, like plain deli meat on plain bread, or not knowing how to season food so it tastes better due to never needing to learn how to do it. Youth pride themselves on not knowing how to prepare meals or how badly they burn pasta because they're incredibly incompetent and unprepared to provide for thrmselves. I know minorities who learned to cook at an early age, either to provide for themselves when their parents are working late or just absent or because in their households assisting with meal prep is a shared experience due to cultural differencds rather than having the mom toil away in the kitchen alone to bring a plate of food to her kids room.

You admit they have a point though? Why do you like your food so insipid?

AfroKraftMac goes above and beyond the realm of Mexicatering.

>but they get gibs that can only be spent on food, nice food.
Niggers buy fucking junk food but even outside of that they sell their food stamps off.

still better than stolen can of beans and insect pies

yeah but niggers think that the mac and cheese by itself is a whole thankgsgiving meal.

Mac and cheese is only acceptable as a fucking side dish and it has to fit with the meal.

I season my food with nigger tears.

I never understood this meme. Maybe it's because I'm a Southerner, but my family's Thanksgiving dinners have always been fucking amazing with a wide variety of food. The food that's made almost always involves a good bit of craft to make and a good bit of preparation too.

fucking hell, did he even unwrap them?

>tfw can't find a single one
Top fucking kek

i grew up around negroes. they dont eat on thanksgiving. they are outside, on their bikes or smoking. they dont really have a family to have thanksgiving with... nor the money. when i worked at a grocery store, i maybe saw 1 black buy a turkey.

even niggers buy thanksgiving food. try going outside retard

I don't think the cheese is unwrapped.
Here's the nigger logic behind that: they assume the plastic will be melted off into nothingness since it's "cooked"