Water fluoridation

is bottled water even drinkable, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21218831
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever heard of the fluoridation of water Mandrake?

Yeah, drink water out of glass bottles. Plastic is cancer.

Does it have a label? Water here has nutritional contents on the side including ppm of fluoride and other minerals. Yes some are 0ppm fluoride

>he doesnt know that wature in nature has fluorides in it

>have you ever heard of the fluoridation of water
read the subject, mongoloid

El Dorado water is, also Fiji lmao
Every other brand adds poison

Not the same thing

it has actually, i scraped it out cause it doesn't say shit about the fluoride, just some 0's in the nutrition info except for the sodium which is 5mg

Not fluoride, xeno-estrogens.
Fluoride is in the drinking water idiot.

Get a water filter, the best you can afford, make sure it filters hormones and fluoride and guzzle it down like your mum guzzles jiggaboo jizzum on a saturday night

finding Fiji water here is like finding el Dorado, all we can get our hands on are some so called "natural origin" bottled waters

Where i live we can drink tap water, bottled water and river water without any kind of problem. Why should they put fluoride and other shit in our water? A dead customer is a customer who doesn't pay.

wouldn't it be more convenient to boil the water tho?

Estradiol (alpha and beta) the main estrogens are completely stable at 100 degrees and boiling does nothing but make the fluoride concentration higher.

Boiling does literally nothing but kill bacteria and remove some of the dissolved gases

Source if anyone wants to be a fag.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21218831

What about distilling it

That'll do it of course, just let it settle in the air before drinking it if you don't want to die from ruptured cells

where's a good water filter?

is mountain valley glass-bottled spring water good?

Where indeed

I have a reverse osmosis filter because I could give a shit about the minerals and want to be extra safe, but it doesn't taste as good as regular water and probably overkill

I drink well water in Washington County in Minnesota. Some of the cleanest water in the entire country.

wtf that is not the pic I clicked
Looks like I;ve been hacked by mudslimes good to know

why dont you just put a bucket outside your back door and bottle your own water everytime it rains, faggot?

or if people are really paranoid they could always just distill and then remineralize the water.

nigga i already got that covered, thank you very much

It's a reference from his pic you absolute

R T A R D
T
A
R
D

Get a water distiller (or build one, it's not complicated) and then bottle your own pure 100% water.

The sodium could come from sodium flouride.

no. bottled water is full of chemicals

Berkey

Depending on where you live your county may or may not fluoridate the water supply. Purchase a water distiller if you are concerned about fluoridated water. If you are scared that distilled water will kill you, you can remineralize it.

you should only drink seawater.

how does one do this?
you got any links or pics avaliable

Reverse osmosis filter got a hookup to my faucet with the filter for ~100, goes slow so I fill up a glass pitcher and put it in the fridge. Tested with a TDS meter and it consistently gets below 1 ppm.

The fluoride is basically harmless. I operate a municipal water plant that adds fluoride. If you don't like it, start a petition in your community to stop fluoridation. There is no law or rule requiring fluoride be added, every community gets to decide if they want it or not.

Not in the laughable and backward usa.
Go live in a better country, amerilard.

It fucks up your thyroid gland and some parts of your brain, specially the pineal gland. Also teeth fluorosis, it fucks up your teeth too. Who knows what more.

Reverse Osmosis to get drinkable water. If you need to carry water with you buy a steel bottle or use a glass one.
So are you telling me Hollywood depicted people against fluoridation as crazy maniacs that would blow up the entire planet, and somehow this proves water fluoridation is good.

I repeat
>posts in Sup Forums
>is fooled by Hollywood memes
lurk more

Fluoride does not evaporate. Boiling water actually increases the concentration.

> Pineal gland

This is my main concern. Everything else is inconsequential when you are talking about something that accumulates in a critical part of the brain, though the effects on the thyroid (iirc causing a local iodine deficiency, lowering metabolic activity) isn't good either.

No. You inferred incorrectly. I am completely against fluoridation of water. I drink only Gerolsteiner and Mountain valley Spring water in the glass bottle.

Is Sup Forums getting stupid or something?