Flip Flappers

Cat owners are smarter than dog owners. This is a flap.

>Yayaka wakes up without any memory of Cocona

How would you feel about this?

maybe you should flip over to

>**1,921位/**1,855位 (***,458 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/01/06 フリップフラッパーズ 1 [Blu-ray]

Ouch

So Papika is smarter than Cocona?

>This is a flap.

I love this quote

>tfw you can see a bright future and you're not part of it

the whole Mimi thing kinda undermines your meme arrow sentence

>next time on Flip Flappers

>All those years and she never got as close as Papika did in a few days

Really makes you think

Yayaka will win the coconabowl

Cats are abject shit for pseudointellectuals

COCONA

>Imfuckingplying mimi isn't just a device for Papika's character arc

Papika will come to accept her loss and re-realize her love for Cocona once Cocona kisses her.

Is there any way this could have a satisfying ending?

chills

As long as it doesn't fuck up I'll accept even bad end.

That scene was perfect.

They have to kiss and fall under sheets at the end

There's literally no other way

Cats aren't really that subtle with their affection, user. I'm pretty sure mine likes me when she meows on my door, instantly jumps and sleeps on me any time I sit down, and licks my face about 200 times.

This scene will go down in anime history as a textbook example.

A heartbreaker after she had just resolved her feelings last ep.

I'm literally saving to buy the Infinite set just to make up for horrific nip taste.

Kiss. That is how.

miko embrace

Don't worry, user. Cocona was never going to return Yayaka's feelings, so dying is for the best.

I don't want it.

It has to be a severe mindfuck on the level of Eva, Tatami Galaxy or Madoka's endings.

There are lots of ways it could end well from here, although they are straying dangerously close to the edge of unsalvagability.

the whole scene

What's the deal with the thigh crystal? Why not have it removed surgically since the inevitable alternative is the other group gouging it out as they always lose to them

Deep inside everyone knows Papika must die after their first kiss. A tragic end is a beautiful thing that marks for you forever, in 50 years you'll be telling your grandchildren or your cats about FF. This goes specially for yurifags who love that wam feeling of getting hurt and keep coming for more. Shit is shakespearean.

Madoka wasn't so much a mindfuck. Just a well executed tragedy.

Best thing for FliFla to do at the rate it's going is to just go for the bittersweet ending, which I would be fine with.

Fuck you. CocoPapi will live and make a beautiful family.

btw Cocona's Pure Blade also looks like a scissor?

Thanks to whoever made this pic. I will remember and cherish this scene.

>PapiCoco
Friendly reminder that Cocona is the uke

what the FUCK is a flip fapper?

People like you are why we can't have nice things.

What's his problem?

Madoka had some mindfuck moments, maybe not the end of the TV series though. Homura's time loop reveal and the tweests in Rebellion come to mind.

Papika is so ridiculously alpha that she would be the seme in any relationship.

Would completely give up hope for this series. We don't need more useless melodrama.

Autistic chuuni audiophile

This show kind of reminds me of Phantom World.

He got cucked by Papika

Not even in my top 3

You're kind of an idiot

Something something drifters.

Daily
>plot sucks after writer change
>sakkan is web gen
>muh explosion
>muh yuniko
>is this really necessary
>amazon stalker
>visual storytelling worse than citizen kane
>not even top 3
>yuribait
>phantom world 2.0

>Daily
Daily

Yayakafags still not realizing Mimi subplot is just a way to give Papika's character a reason to reflect on her feelings for Cocona -- just like Cocona had her moments realizing her love for Papika is real in earlier episodes.

He's literally been missing for two whole episodes now, ever since we saw him with the laptop in the field. Something's afoot.

Papika's arc hasn't even started. No backstory is introduced.

i want to spread her flaps

What the fuck was her problem?

Almost every single movement in a Kyoani anime is notable. The latest episode had lots of good stuff. Not to mention the concert scenes.

Other shows occasionally get a good scene of character acting, but Kyoani shows have it 24/7 on every episode. That's good animation, only that your average 15yo paki "sakugafag" doesn't recognize it because it's not a flashy shonen fight scene.

Can we stop encouraging this phantom world meme?

REMINDER

- Papika loves Cocona romantically
- Yayaka loves Cocona romantically
- Senpai loves Cocona romantically
- Cocona loves Papika platonically
- Cocona loves Yayaka platonically
- Cocona loves Senpai platonically

Grandma is a spy

>Kyoani shows have it 24/7 on every episode

hibike gtfo of FF thread

If you are going to try argue that Hibike has brilliant subtle character animation that nobody else notices because they only think fights are good animation you can fuck right off. Occultic;Nine and Fume wo Amu both have had superior character animation to anything in Hibike this season. Maybe you should actually assess with your eyes and form your own opinion rather than believing everything you get told by twitter. The only thing Hibike excels in is consistency.

bravo

Please don't keep this off topic shit alive. Make an animation thread if you want to argue about another show

Cocona wants to fuck every female she encounters.

So, it's a harem?

Told.

And not a single fuck given.
>Yayaka never wakes up

One show being good does not preclude other shows being also good user.

She's working for the KKK.

>Flapika

It's fun triggering fans of this flop though

She does, but it's just a sexual thing for her, there's no feelings involved.

Indeed. Hers is only going to grow larger with time.

It is a good thing I didn't argue that it did then isn't it. Just pointing out there is a difference between animation just being consistently better than average and actually being impressive or noteworthy.

Smile status: Crashed with no survivors

Occultic 9 uses rotoscoping and Fume wo Amu looks like shit, you're wrong.

Forehead status: Enlarged

I still refuse to save this pic.

Good. Yayaka doesn't deserve to live, and she certainly does not deserve to smile.

>Cockona

>this is her response for why she deserves being next to Cocona
Really gets those neurons spiking.

Seriously? Mimi is her backstory, her old partner. From that we'll know more about her and the previous relationship.

KyoAni does great character animation, I agree. But this isn't the thread to discuss it. If you want to start a shitpost war, then whatever, but if you want true discussion about animation quality, start a new thread.

The only reason people don't consider Kyoani animation impressive is because it's set up to be consistent. Same reason "sakugafags" give for disliking western animation, it's poor judgment.

When Kyoani went for the "whoa epic" angle, everyone said it was the best animated show of the decade. The thing is shows like Hyouka or K-On!! have the same quality of movement, Nichijou just has more frames and works on a different mode a lot of the time.

Please don't try to be smug and pretend to be above the discussion by telling me I'm parroting opinions, while you actually don't know anything about animation on a technical level.

Looking at this gives me cancer

3-way kissu

never post this again

Both look better than Hibike so actually sorry to tell you but you are wrong. Anyone who thinks rotoscoping is inherently bad has no valid opinion to express with regards to animation anyway.

Cute post user

>Defending rotoscoping

Opinion discarded.

So one thing this scene seems to be telling us is that just prior to the series Cocona and Yayaka were indeed closer then we were lead to believe, and Cocona made the classic mistake of getting so swept up with the new girlfriend that she neglected her friends.

I get the feeling that Cocona realised that at the end which is why she stopped fighting and basically let herself get kicked the fuck out.

Hopefully it's leading up to Cocona clearly defining the boundary between friends and lovers. It'll also help if Papaya stop trying to kill each other.

I'm not enjoying the last few episodes.

The show is losing its magic.