Saekano

Megumi a best. V11 full summary when?

OP has shit taste and megumi a shit

Wow user you're hilarious.

>September 23, 12 AM.
>Just a little while before the meeting time.
>“…., …….!” (implied to be Megumi from the brackets)
>“Eh? What? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you…” (Tomoya)
>From that phone call which wasn’t too clear because of the noise.
>“…………………………….”
>The “twist” that she didn’t wish for…
>…in that moment, has finally come.

Not a full summary, but Magnavalon has translated the epilogue.

What could this mean?

Eriri probably got hit by a truck and Megumi informed Tomoya about it.

Megumi is a goddess.

>you will never raise your own perfect waifu

>you will never sleep with the best waifu

Megumi has only slept in Tomoya's bed while he slept on the floor. It's time for them to sleep together.

That look of Megumi's is hypnotizing me.

Megumi's victory is not set in stone yet.

Maruto better not fucking pull another WA2.

They will in volume 12.

>Even my voice is brimming with excitement right now….

>I want to meet this girl, Megumi Katou, right now.

>I want to meet her, talk to her, laugh together with her, touch her, and then….

>But, that will have to wait until the day after tomorrow.

>……I’ll just have to bear it until then.

Can any girl make a comeback against this?

>Megumi going full dere
>Megumi eagerly accepting Tomoya's offer for a date

That ending though, wonder what happened.

>vol 11 seals Megumi's fate
>more or less gives evidence she doesn't like Tomoya romantically
This couldn't have turned out better.

>Megumi eagerly anticipating losing her virginity as soon as she's legally able to fuck

>Making a thread when summary isn't out yet

Just another thread for shitposting.

Everyone said the opposite.

Both epilogues are out.

Not concrete, nothing actually happened. Judging by the epilogue shit went down a Megumi end is no longer possible.

Best waifu

inb4

Would Eriri really take TomoyaxMegumi hard enough for shit to go into flames? What about self harm?

She will probably hang herself from the shock.

>Tomoya literally wants to fuck Megumi
>we don't even know what happened in the epilogue

Megumi a best.

The short summary has been out for days. It doesn't stop shit threads from happening. Need a full summary to get any sort of lengthy discussion going or else people are just going to shitpost and start waifu wars.

>A Megumi end is the only possibility.

FTFY

What if she gets so mad she tries to kill Megumi?

I disagree.

Why are Eririfags in such denial?

Seeing as this volume is basically a blatant Megumi glorification, I can't really see waifu wars stopping even after the full summary's out. Especially if Yuipolfag came back.

Even though I don't really care about Eriri, at least her VA's cute. Also voices the best girl in neighboring show.

Megumi just won so hard. Has any other LN heroine won so hard?

REEE MEGUMI A SHIT

Nah shes alright

After reading the epilogue, it's kind of easy to see that Megumi isn't in love with him. Wow, this hurts. She's going to turn him down. She's currently canceling the date. She's in love with someone else.

This is fucking horrible.

I wonder how Utaha being voiced by Eriri's VA would be like. Kazuha shows that she can do it.

>hinata won
>orihime won
>morgiana won
>megumi won

feels good to be a winner

I disagree that Megumi has won. Yui from Oregairu won pretty good.

In a fanfiction written by Watari.

>She's in love with someone else.

whos the other guy

Maybe her cousin? I don't know, but why else would he say this?

>“Wha—Wait for a second! Who did…”

It's going to be "Who did you fall in love with?". This is such bullshit. Such bullshit.

The volume makes it clear Megumi loves Tomoya.

>Megumi and Tomoya are reenacting the first kiss scene over Skype
>as their lips near their screens, Megumi says, "Why aren't you here with me?"
>she slams her laptop shut right before the part where she's supposed to say, "I love you"

It's her cousin Keiichi-kun, user.

Alternative route.

It all goes back to her cousin. That's why she was upset when he was hanging out with his cousin. She's getting him back. This is horrible.

Maybe it's due to the fact that she can't say it. She's already in love with someone else so she can't say those three words. It would make sense. Why else would the epilogue imply what it does? She skips out on their date to be with someone else. That's why she was trying to postpone it. She wants to do the game, but she doesn't want to be with him.

>orihime winning
>good
Any good taste you might have had just went down the drain.

Stay mad Ichirukifag.

Megumi was acting the main heroine part all the time

It was all an act. Everything was an act. She's too cruel. When's the next volume? 6 months from now?

Calm down, it's just drama to make us think Megumi x Tomoya won't happen.

Eriri and Utaha already got their routes. Main belongs to Megumi.

It's happening.

Yeah, but isn't this also the way the author breaks up couples? The same exact fashion? Isn't this what he's know for? For taking a couple that's implied to win and then driving off the road so no one is happy?

Megumi won, so I guess the girl on top won too.

Where is the summary?

Please let it happen
I want a good old shitstorm

Everyone knows that.

So after watching the video of Tomoya breaking through Megumi's hymen while he also loses his v card how long will it take for Eriri to an hero? What about Utaha?

Huge difference is that Megumi is the main heroine, and this volume affirmed that.

inb4 WA3 happens.

I want to believe
But Megumi is kinda popular, she got that statue and all

So i dont think NTR will happen

Yeah, she's popular now. That doesn't change what the author can do. He can crash this plane with no survivors. He never intended it to go on this long. It doesn't matter to him. Megumi, the perfect angel, is going to lose and there's nothing we can do.

I prefer both of these girls.

Utaha long since lost hope. Eriri will probably off herself immediately. She loved him for way longer.

>is going to lose
I don't know whether you're just shitposting or serious. The one that read and translated the volume feels their relationship is progressing nicely and that her heroine status was reaffirmed this volume.

man I just cant enjoy this kind of crap anymore, every girl is so unrealistically cute that is just not right for them to fall for the faggot MC, it was entretaining when I was a teen, but now its just "yeah, this fucking thing doesnt make sense"

>Megumi
>is going to lose
I hope so.

Eriri and Utaha are superior.

Only before the epilogue. The epilogue blows everything the fuck up. It literally changes everything. No survivors, dude.

I don't want it to be true, but you can't ignore this epilogue.

Except every girl in this series has a good reason to be in love with him.

Utaha may not have hope but she still holds on despite what has happened. I can't imagine her not at least being really bothered by it.

Eriri has possibly come to terms with losing Tomoya and probably doesn't feel entitled to him. Hopefully she doesn't blame herself and blames Megumi for being a whore.

Eriri is so ugly. Those childish pigtails, that fang, that iron-board body.

If the person that actually read the volume unlike majority on here isn't freaking out then I'm not worried.

>Eriri and Utaha wins in their spin-offs
>Megumi will lose in the main story

What is the author trying to tell us?

personality only gets you so far mate, you gotta have more than that, why did they have to design the most pussy looking weeb MC?

That he needs to stop writing. White Album 2 should have taught us that, but we didn't listen. WE DIDN'T LISTEN.

Maybe he's in denial. It's not like his impression includes the epilogue. He doesn't even mention it!

Huh? Utaha is set to lose in her spin-off.

He's supposedly fairly handsome without his glasses.

JUST

>He doesn't even mention it!
Because it's not worth mentioning since its just cheap drama to make us worry.

Or it's the climax. Did you not think of that? Volume 12 will be the climax and ending while 13 might be a long epilogue.

thats bullshit and you know it

Person that read the volume said there's no explicit mention that it's ending soon.

Everyone on 2ch agrees it's a Megumi end. The Amazon reviews show that Megumifags live it.

Yeah, there maybe no explicit mention, but he wanted it to end a while ago. He just kept it going. It's horrible. Our hearts will be broken.

When is 2ch right? When does Amazon reviewers decide how a story will end?

No she isn't. Stop lying.

Megumi a shit.

Staying in denial with only hurt you further.

Mah niggah

2ch and Amazon dont write the novel though

The posters on 2ch actually read the novel unlike us. We're just relying on summaries.

He's not going to piss off the entire fanbase unless he wants to be out of a job.

And? The entire book can change with one weird epilogue.

Did everyone like White Album 2's ending?

The fact that Eriri and Utaha got spin-offs sets Megumi's victory in stone. The losers always get the spin-offs.

Most of WA2's fanbase is Kazusafags.