Would you join the literature club for her?

Would you join the literature club for her?

Yes

That gif implies something else user.

For her? No.

I would join for pic related though.

This movie was a masterpiece. The only good thing KyoAni has ever made.

I would do literally anything to be with Nagato.

Maybe. Seems like a pretty sweet club.
Depends on the selection of books

sure, if pic related is the advisor

Do I get to slam her clam?

It would probably be very boring. What do people do in literature clubs anyway? Also regardless of what normal people do, Yuki would just read her books in the corner without ever speaking.

But you'd slowly get closer to her, and eventually trigger a key event where she'd invite you to her apartment.

By that time I would probably give up and stick around for the actual books.

user...

Only if I get this Yuki.

See this is what I'm talking about. To think that people could tolerate boredom and somebody's autism just because that somebody is a bit cute when wearing glasses and focused on something.

Also please remember, autists are physically incapable of love, so even if you did trigger the apartment event, you'd still be basically fucking a corpse.

The goal is help her get past her autism and open up to you to the point where she can function on her own but is still a bit dependent on you. You will get married and she will live her life trying to make you happy but you do the same for her. Also, eventually she stops wearing the glasses which makes her go from cute to extremely cute.

This is my fantasy and yes I'm a complete beta.

Before accepting I would probably most likely try to lure her to my house with the excuse of talking about it and try to take advantage of her autism.

You know, skip the warm up and go straight to the workout.

>fucking a corpse
But Disappearance Yuki is shy and cute.

I would join literally ANY club for her

I can understand that, except for the glasses bit where you're just plain wrong.

she definitely looks better w/o them though

Good taste.

Just look at these thighs, goddamn.

She was staring into Kyon's soul

I'd probably be in the club before her, this complete pleb reads science fiction books.

Yuki a cute