How do we fix millenials?

How do we fix millenials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI
gunbroker.com/German-Luger/Browse.aspx?Keywords="German Luger"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can’t. It’s best to give up on them, they’re a totally lost generation. Just hope we don’t fuck up generation z too badly, that’s all we can really do

give them scalpels

and precise instructions with pictures

Don't, just gas them. Myself included. Don't let my sacrifice be in vain.

>eforeveryone

Cut an E next time and solve all your problems

sadly this
You can't save everybody

Make sure she finishes the job.

>cutting yourself over a game

Is this even a millennial?

Chances are high it's actually Gen Z, judging on the fact that cutting is a very teen centric thing to do, older people in that situation tend to turn to drugs or alcohol. The last of the Millennials are 18 now.

>video games
>feeling anything about or because of them
>basically 2018

>being this gay and beta
>in Rocket League

Lmao, clearly she hasn't seen true cancer.

parenting 101

>I want attention, so I cut myself and blamed a rocket car soccer game
Nothing can fix that.

Nice save!

Girls confirmed for faggots.

teach them to cut the other way

Damn that's pretty hardcore. When I get scored on in rocket league I usually take a drink. I think if I started cutting myself it would motivate me to do better.

>it's another episode of give me attention
disregard, you only add fuel to the fire

Euthanise the weak. Make them cut deeper for being called gay in rocket league

>a fucking car football game

what an attention seeking slutbag
she should cut on her torso like a responsible self-mutilator and save everyone else the worry

hope she carves out an artery

You do know that millenials have been doing that for a while now right?

we can fix them by exposing them to worse depression so that those who have a weak mind will be lost and those who has strong mind will remain thus making the next generation better

> t. boomer who fucked up everything or gen x who did nothing

Fucking wh*Te people

Please just send my generation into a great big meat grinder.

Impossible

People actually chat over rocket league? I thought it was just mindless quick messages spammed over and over.

Fucking scrub. Git gud or die trying.

Dont even for a second think youre above this girl. You're a grown man drinking beer to numb petty pain while playing a child's game. You are the Last Man.

You're a man, you have no excuse to live like a coddled child.

Huh...didn't we have a thread about women "attempting" suicide yesterday where we concluded they were mostly doing it for the attention.

It's almost like we're fucking psychic.

>leaf
>Lecturing on manhood

Tell the weakest ones this sacred truth.

Down the road not across the tracks.

the problem will solve itself

We don't, we trust in Gen z.

git gud or git rekt

look at what is your toxic behaviour causing leaf

>look at me look at me
>give me attention

It's too bad she won't actually kill herself

>bad parenting is blameless

Teach them to rotate and stop ballchasing like fucking bots

D A M A G E D

Just how I like them

These people are a lost cause, i stopped caring about this generation long ago, all i want to do is to raise my kids to be normal functioning people unlike these train wrecks.

Whaaaaaaaaaa, note to self don't play the rocket leagues

We don't. Survival of the fittest.

this guy gets it

This is absolutely fucking insane to me what the FUCK.

How mentally ill do you have to be to literally carve your arm because of a soccer game with rocket cars? Christ..

> "You did this"
> So toxic, it's not like I can turn chat off
> Bullies so mean
> Pay attention to me please, I am womyn and I cut myself
Only thing missing is a link to a patreon where she says that she identifies as some mental-illness gender.

Pretty sure some kind of razor was used to do that to her.

god i wonder how many kids did suicide cos of my raging while playing dota

My gf basically cucked me and I didn't cut myself, what in the fuck lads

this guy gets it too

Hey, we're doing alright. Hoping for great change.
youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI
T. gen Z

I just throw controls, I never went this far.

For once a leaf i can agree with. Everyone needs to cut video games out of their lives. Its pathetic.

I have only played GTA games in the last few years and only at a friends house. Its mindless fun that should be limited to no more than 2 hours a week. Not enough to justify buying a system and game.

Grown men playing a childs game needs to stop. Alcohol is cool in moderation but combining that with games? Fuck.

I don't know how she is getting bullied. You still can't even hear anyone talk in game with the shitty codex they use.

nice coins
i have a bit older one form the 30's

Yep this is 100% gen z. Millennials are 22+ now.

Nice shot!

The oldest Gen Z is 17 years old.

>gen z has millennials as there parents
Yeah, i think they're fucked from the get-go.

Calculated.

Savage!

Tbh sports cars, watches etc. shiny trinkets are just old school manchild interests. No need to single out video games.

Whew!

Thanks, and nice. I try to pick up anything I can afford. They get rarer by the day. Had my eye on something like this but it was 44k and sold quickly.

Well, it really depends how you define it. The average 18 year old has had a totally different childhood to someone born in 1982. Someone who grew up post 9/11 and had smart phones and social media throughout school is part of a totally different culture. That's why I say a mid 90s cut off is more appropriate.

18 actually, 1998 was the cut off

I always encourage suicide in games. It's the only way to discern the weak from the strong. Would you rather have OP's gaymer on your team or pic related?

where can i buy one? Nothing on ebay over the size of a nickle. Im looking for one bout the sized of a silver dollar or a challenge coin.

Gen Z's parents were Gen X.
Millennials will give birth to Gen Alpha.

>44k
wew i guess a lot of people like ww2 memorabilia

my dream is to have a luger
they look iconic
i have a small coin collection , my oldest coin is like 2k + years old

does the whore show me her boobs during game?

They're few and far in between at the size you're looking for. Mine are about the size of a dime and I got them off of an obscure WW2 auction site for like $4 bucks total. I'm not sure where you'd find one the size of a challenge coin, or if there are ones exactly that big that big.

Damn, I'm quite into coins myself. Only just starting out. And I've seen some functional lugers from WW2 that are pretty cheap.
gunbroker.com/German-Luger/Browse.aspx?Keywords="German Luger"

my brother found a nazi germany 1933 silver bullion in a new orleans pawn shop. of course he wont sell it to me. but its in a weird shape so im not loosing sleep over it

lol
I used to do this shit
not on my forearms though, too hard to keep secret

Do the world a favor and someone link her to League of Legends so we can get rid of her victimist ass.

>t. Millennial that thinks the Silent Generation did nothing wrong

>It's everyone's fault but mine!
t. 56% nigger mutt.

Nice shot! Wow! What a Save! What a Save!
>cuts self ;_;

Educate them

remember kids sideways for attention, longways for results

yes papa frank

holy shit
its getting worse!

>tfw girls cutting themselves is hot to me
>tfw i gave a scalpel to my ex to gouge her leg and lick the blood off my fingers when she was drunk
I miss her so much

Someone I work with recently told me she had PTSD from Gamergate...how and why would that even happen?

>Not enough to justify buying a system and game.
What are you writing this on dude? Stick a cheap used gtx 1050ti 750ti in your cpu and you're good to go, given that you have at least 4gb of ram (ddr3 2gb sticks can be purchased cheaply as well)

Even better, CSGO and send her to the EU servers where the Russians are.

Lengthwise for results across for attention. Drama queen. But please keep marking yourselves makes it easier to keep track of the retards.

you don't, make an example out of them and let them grovel in their own hyper materialist shit

>1 post by this id
every fucking day

DEEPER! WE MUST GO DEEPER

We don't. Let them commit suicide.

Yuri is best girl

I was thinking more like light sabers.

thanks famalam
here's my oldest/prettiest coin
it's a silver one from ancient greece , specifically ephesus

i dont think it's worth that much, but its a nice looking old coin
theres a bee on the other side

yeah ill get a luger eventually, dont have money to throw away at memorabilia heh

I want to cum in the scars.