My university employs this dude

Posts anti-white stuff all day every day on facebook and medium....this is a real gem...

>i’m fearful of white people and whiteness.
>i want them out of our neighborhoods.
>i want them out of our schools. Out of our >projects. Out of our consciousness.
>i want them surveilled upon the arrival of the >moon, i want them surveilled once the sun >has risen, and i want them surveilled when >their white bodies are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>i want their beating hearts to be used or redistributed.
>i want my Black sister to not have to worry about the violation of her body, and the bodies of her daughters.

So I guess Associate Director for Diversity Education and Social Justice Programs in the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) just means "must hate white people who make up the majority of this campus". Are we fucked, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

oma.ku.edu/
medium.com/reclaiming-anger/im-scared-of-white-people-and-whiteness-f8b3b8ddf984?source=user_profile---------3----------------
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right at least he won't be preaching for miscegenation

Hey nigger. Are you afraid of white people? Are you full of fear by the concept of whiteness? Oh boy do I have a solution for you!
>pack up your 4 pairs of shoes and 2 hats. Leave the US and go live in the shitholes in Africa your "people" created.

>searched his name
>first thing on his page
>>"Pronouns: He/Him/His"
Can we please divide the country up and have all the SJW's and communists move to California? They can have their own little "utopia" there so long as we don't have to deal with this garbage.

This. He's an actual based black man.

This nigger forgot whites conquered the world to season their food.

>I want them out of our neighborhoods
>i want them out of our schools

What the fuck is this nigger talking about? Those schools and neighborhoods belong and were built by the white men. Nigger should be thankful we haven't genocided his entire race off the fucking earth.

>i want my Black sister to not have to worry about the violation of her body, and the bodies of her daughters.
Someone should show him rape statistics by race/ethnicity

Like anyone's trying to rape black chicks.

What do you reckon he makes a year? 40-50k USD?

You can't have the darkness without the light.
they will soon regret making the producers not produce and allow the world to be run by the lazy and weak.

It's true.
You come here a crying liberal.
You leave here wishing you lived in a whites only neighborhood.

Let's go through this point by point
>>i’m fearful of white people and whiteness.
FBI crime stats by race my friend.
>>i want them out of our neighborhoods.
>>i want them out of our schools. Out of our >projects. Out of our consciousness.
We had this, it was called segregation, blacks rioted to end it.
>>i want them surveilled upon the arrival of the >moon, i want them surveilled once the sun >has risen, and i want them surveilled when >their white bodies are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>i want their beating hearts to be used or redistributed.
I take it the above is an attempt at poetry, I have no idea
>>i want my Black sister to not have to worry about the violation of her body, and the bodies of her daughters.
Yeah no white men are raping black women, at all. You know what does happen though? the reverse

Can you imagine being this fucking guy? Literally all his opinions are complete reversals of reality

Its public info. In 2013 his salary was $42,415.36.

So segregation?

Why don't you tell them to fuck off to Africa then?

Zimbabwe needs help getting back on its feet, tell them to go help there

Sue the scoop for discrimination dummy.

>Multicultural Affairs at Universit

lol nvm.
> Total Gross Pay $73,107.60

That's for this year.

why won't they go back to africa and build their own non white society?

You left the part out where he says he wants to harvest all white peoples hearts.

I'm fearful of niggers and niggerness.

stop the presses - someone call CNN now

You're paying this guy 73k a year from the public purse to spout hateful nonsense about white people on the internet?

That kind of shit wouldn't even fly here in the United Kuckdom.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG.

As a Californian, I would be willing to leave this pit if it were filled with Communists.
I'd hate to leave my home and yet I'm more and more reviled in my own city.
And only for being what I am.
People who live in white majority cities have no idea what lucky they are.
Have white children, by the by.
Have a lot of them.
Even if you have to get on welfare.
Just fucking do it.

Where does he work and how can I reach his employer?

Thanks

oma.ku.edu/

type his name with a - inbetween after the slash

I blame white liberals for failing to call out and correct these niggers.
The effect is that I simply no longer care. There was a time I would have offered my help in curing the woes of the black community. But that time has passed. I simply dont care. Fuck em. Let them stew in their self-pity, anger, and misery.

M8 I've got bad news for you.

One can hope.

We gave them too many chances and received nothing but more demands for gibs and resentment. It's time to vote for yourself, your family, your own people and stop trying to "save" niggers and jews.

topkek....kinda sad :(

> I’m fearful of Jews and Semitism

Just edit his tweet and send it back to him.

medium.com/reclaiming-anger/im-scared-of-white-people-and-whiteness-f8b3b8ddf984?source=user_profile---------3----------------

Doubt they're gonna write about it, the world's too far gone.

Show me the part where he says white people's hearts should be "redistributed" you dumb mutt.

>our
Nope, everything in America literally belongs to whites.

You know Tyrone you could always just leave our country and return to Africa, things would be better that way.
I'm tired of seeing you ugly gorillas everywhere I go.

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

But white people don't want to be around blacks either

>a gay muslim nigger ran his entire country for 8 years

"Out of our consciousness."

This is exactly how I feel about shitskins.
You creatures literally make me feel uncomfortable just having to look at you.
The fact that you even share the same species as fully human Europeans upsets me, because it reminds me that humans are just animals.

>balaclava
>gloves
>legwork to learn terrain and pattern of target
>blunt object
>opportunity

Fuck all ungratefuls

>Associate Director for Diversity Education and Social Justice Programs in the Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA)

I didn't know american universities were this bad.

How can this not be hate speech by their own definitions?
If a englishmen wrote this about pakis he;d get 4 years in prison no exaggeration.

>I want them out of our schools
>whites were the ones who built schools

See

Just compare them to nazis and send it back to them. They won’t know what to do.

Would be pretty funny if dozens of people edited the tweet and retweeted it on his behalf though.

The he will have to defend himself and say ‘it was about white people’ and people will see it all for what it is.

The waters of white guilt run deep

>The nigger cries out in pain as it strikes you

>I want my black sister to not have to fear for herself and her body
How many white on black rapes are there per year again? Is that number 0? I think the sheboon is pretty safe.
All of these are arguments I could legitimately make about having blacks around though.

can you give the link to the video?

Report him you stupid fuck and stop giving your school shekels

Get him canned.

They shift the goal by changing the definition to fit their immediate agenda. They believe that only the "oppressor" meaning whites can be racist. This is counter productive to the notion of equality.

It's from a documentary called Empire of Dust
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s

This nigger is advocating for segregation, fine by me.

But he should still take a bullet like the nigger submammal he is.

so much for autodidacts

That may fly with liberal headcases, but in a court of law? Surely not

I love this man.

Make it ‘Jews and semitism’ and you’ll have something meme-worthy.

>>i want my Black sister to not have to worry about the violation of her body, and the bodies of her daughters.

Isn't the white on black female rape rate literally zero, as in zero reported cases for most years, while the black on white one is like 50,000?

Somebody send Tucker Carlson this shit

We should promote this. Step 2 is getting a black nationalist movement, normalize the idea of ethnic separation and self determination as a SJW idea.

"It's cruel to submit POC to living among white people."

Black incest rape is a huge epidemic.

Who listens to his niggerbabble?

White people don't rape black girls.

Doesn't happen.

put a mix of random cleaning products in his coffee