WHAT DID MONKEY MIND MEAN BY THIS?

WHAT DID MONKEY MIND MEAN BY THIS?

Mike Cernovitch will never be a serious person. A real journalist wouldn't play these retarded games and try to make himself the center of attention at every opportunity.

Thats pretty much blackmail. Fuck this guy whoever he is

its safe to assume everyone's goin down at this point

Tired of this gay ass tick tock shit.

be sure to go to dangerimgay.com

Not gonna lie, that’s some good trolling.

Dike Spermobitch

consider googling "What is blackmail"

mike zionist

hi mike

What's his name again Sup Forums?

no it isn't. but FPBP laid it out succinctly and accurately,

(checked)

I dont like cernovich but he described the syrian air strip bombing in detail hours before it happened.

he was "forced" to give him a Blowjob.

#himtoo

digits don't lie

Mike "Macaco" Cernovich

>What's his name again Sup Forums?
Mike `Electric fence` pence

Extortion. He made a threat.

i don't like ceronvich's personality but he's got inside info on big happenings before they happen.

not to mention the fact that he is very consistent about holding up the mirror to all the leftist media and forcing them to conform to their own saul alinsky playbook bullshit.

I get where you are coming from, but giving the devil its due, he knows how to do quite some sound, and make some people really nervous.

Actually i always wondered why people here seem to hate him?, it is all part from the groups that are making character assasinations?, TRS shills?, shareblue?.

Because for the looks of it, it seems that very few people here watch his periscopes, and i understand how his ego can put people off, but hes not our enemy.

Looks like Mike is going on offense and not being a beta pussy. Good for him.

Hes a fucking cuck who rode on our backs and then when the going gets rougu (charlottesville) he goes full cuck. Fuck that faggy lisp retard

self serving opportunist who collects alimony from his ex-wife and manufactures fake news

He doeth break some thingth firtht though tho I do pay thome attenthion to thernovich and his gorilla mindthet

who gives a fuck. get a life faggot.

>self serving opportunist who collects alimony from his ex-wife
Strong words from neetbux central.

He broke the Susan Rice unmasking story and now this Dem sex abuse shit. Despite his attitude, he's done good things and should be considered and ally.

Mike's constantly on the money. Unlike you, anyone with brains realizes he's our guy.

Only the jealous manlets and Sup Forums hipsters bash him.

He is using an old investigator trick. You tell the person you are investigating that you already know what they did and have the proof, but you are giving them a chance to fess up. You would be surprised how many times people admit to something else unrelated that is worse. Of course, a good investogator will not bluff unless he is all out of options.

This isn’t even his final form

>Dike Spermobitch
Kek.
MIKE CERNOVICH IS A TRANNY FUCKING RETARD
MIKE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THEN REALIZE THAT YOU'RE A HUGE GAYLORD

Are you retarded?

>big happenings
can you name some?

32% face

Dan "the Pakistan raping man" Schneider

Probably a law against what Thern typed.

Extortion is demanding money or other services or goods through threats, intimidation, or harassment. Thernobitch isn't demanding anything. If he has something he needs to just release it and stop being a faggot about it

he broke the syrian airstrip bombing. knew about it before it happened.
he broke the susan rice unmasking details.
and two days ago he provided the documentation to buzzfeed for the john conyers scandal.

And what is the thing of quantifiable value he is demanding? Because without that there is nothing being extorted.

Mike pls, noone takes you serious here