QUALITY thread

QUALITY thread

This anime has the best Mio.

The bikes are fucking photorealistic though.

Such is life on the pay your animators with cup noodle budget.

>hurr

At least Mappa makes big cash out of this show.

>Mappa

This isn't their show, they were just contracted to do it. They won't get to see a single fujo yen, in fact they might get a slap in the wrists for the subpar animation.

That just makes things worse.

>all dem stanky legs

>They won't get to see a single fujo yen

This is an original, newfag

>everyone shits themselves at once

how can anyone watch this crap!

Fuck, my sides

Fujos.

It's an Avex Pictures franchise you imbecile, Mappa were just hired to animate. Profit goes all to Avex.

You haven't been following the history of this show don't you? Yoi was created, directed and written by Yamamoto since back when it's shown at the animator expo. It's selling big and since this is an original Mappa is going to get a big share of it. Get over it, you salty cunt.

>since this is an original Mappa is going to get a big share of it.

Citation needed. Also Avex site screenshot. You got nothing.

Is this the worst show of all time?

That's not how the industry works, just because the show is original, the studio gets a share of the profits. Most studios are just hired to animate the show and nothing else, this is why SHAFT is still poor as shit event though Bake is the most successful late night anime franchise of the decade.

Whoa you're going so far as this? You're so salty about Mappa winning, aren't you?

Correcting retards like you is not going far, just a Saturday afternoon on Sup Forums.

So where exactly is the yuri in this?

you could fill up a whole thread with YoI webms

On the fucking ice

I want to hate it but it looks so cute

I'm tempted do download the show and start making webms, I've seen a couple of episodes and it always looks like that.

Weird all i see on that ice is yaoi.

You are blind
There are not ONE, but TWO Yuri's on ice
Its great

Someone post the epic Grimgar final battle.

quality code

Did they spend the entire budget on the Kansai regional?

All those frames for such poor quality.

Makes me think that the animator really wanted to do a good job but just couldn't.

Here we see a classic example of a serial killer, serial killers have many unique modus operandi, this psychotic maniac leaves his name.

Psychoanalysis has concluded that by propagating his name like this the culprit does 2 things: Ascertains his how invulnerability and issues a constant challenge to the authorities involved.

This poor show.

Holy fuck the way the video zooms out too far from the frame at 10 seconds.

the whole chapter was pure QUALITY

These CG models are just atrocious.

>tfw