Shin Seitokai no Ichizon Chapter 11 (Seizon)

Ichizon/Seizon new chapter dump and discussion thread.

thanks user

No user, thank you for bumping the thread so I don't experience the soul crushing desolation that is being pushed off the last page before finishing the dump.

It's all coming together.

thanks for the dump user, now waiting for sugisaki to get his reward for literally going to jail and breaking his back to get the girl a better life.
I only watched the anime and picked this, did the anime cover the entire manga with the old student council?

If you think that's the worst he's going to have to go through then you should wait warmly for the next chapter.

The anime covers the entire time period of the original LN (not including this sequel) but some important stuff was skipped including kaichou's backstory, the finer details of Ken's year of trying to be the valedictorian (including development for both Minase and Meguru), as well as every old student council member's solo goodbye stories.

Unfortunately the commercially translated manga adaptation also skips most of those parts.

Man this girl is nuts.

Can you really blame her? She had a hard life.

Great mother worth protecting there.

She basically had to raise her mother.

No wonder she's crazy, she should have just taken money from the dad and lived alone.

I really liked this series. Too bad that some things were never translated like what the hell is that organization thing and such which I assume was a plot at one point in the prequel

It was always a joke.

The entire series is a joke
Thats what makes it great

I seem to remember one guy who did new seitokai summary back then said that there really is an organization working on the background though

That's actually also me (translator here). It actually was a side plot, and it made supernatural stuff surrounding the school canon, for who knows what reason since it never added to the series in any way. Believe me when I tell you not knowing about that particular part of the LN is a blessing.

Doesn't Ken's homeroom teacher come from a prequel light novel that takes place in the same school that involves the supernatural?

She's from an entirely different series that was in the supernatural genre.

Is that why Ken was unable to add her to his harem?

It is because she is in another MC's supernatural harem?

>as well as every old student council member's solo goodbye stories

son of a bitch

I have no idea about that LN, sorry.

In Chizuru's she pushes Ken down on the infirmary bed and was ready to fuck right then and there. Instead Ken stopped her and made her settle for promising his virginity to her.

I demand more Kazami and Asuka

SON OF A BITCH

>Ken stopped her and made her settle for promising his virginity to her.
Is Chizuru a virgin too?

Well, yeah. Technically it was a one sided promise though.

Probably makes the sex better.