There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population...

There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population. It's very hard to justify 140 Israeli settlements and roughly 400,000 settlers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs
youtube.com/watch?v=CUZaR3op1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=JfFN8gw1jSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Laurens_(scholar).
amazon.com/State-Terror-Terrorism-Created-Modern/dp/1566560683
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least post the accurate map

Fuck off kike, that's not how it works.

Who cares? They kiked the Arabs out of their land, the peasants had it sold from under them by other, richer Arabs. They then built a functioning country out of fuck all. I don't like Jews but I don't like Arabs either and in the interest of fairness, if the Jews were to return any land it should be scorched earth only. Arabs are niggers.

Please enlighten me, what part about that map is wrong?

>had it sold from under them by other, richer Arabs.
Sold by wealthy (((merchants))) who fraudulently registered lands under their own name that they didn't even own in the first place.

The part where Jews ethnically cleansed Palestinians between from 1882 onwards and the fact that no one has the right to grant someone else's land to another people. Occupations don't imply ownership.

BTW I can tell you are a kike because if you weren't you would not support Israel. Argentina was one of the candidate locations for Zionist colonization before the picked Palestine. What happened to Palestine could have easily happened to Argentina.

I am not a kike and I support Israel. What the fuck is wrong with having a %nationname% ethnostate?

kremlin kike detected

islam wasn't even a religion until 5 centuries after jesus, and judaism existed 1000 years before that, jews have a legitimate claim to the land

more like jewish autonomous oblast

The part where it ignores the colonisation of Palestinians and their expulsion from the land of their forefathers, only to make place for America funded Polish people LARPing as Jews.

It's not a religious conflict, it is a racial conflict. Europeans and Caucasian tribes like Khazar who converted to Judaism have no claim to Palestine.

I'm talking about him specifically because he is from Argentina. Israel is not even an ethnostate because there is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity.

Dumb burger, inheritance works through descendent, not religion. DNA shows that Palestinians are the natives to the land. If you converted your religion tomorrow, would your house still belong to you or no? Why are burgers so dumb? You must be another kike aren't you Chaim.

Global warming deniers BTFO

The UN has that right, and Arabs refused the offer even tho they got more land.
If they had won the war then that's ok by me, but they lost so tough luck for them, you can't just turn the wheel back after you got BTFO.
Actually Israel was very friendly with our military junta back in the 80s, so i have no problem with them.

Palestinian tards tought they could overthrow and take kikeland and fucked themselves. I don't feel sorry for those sandniggers

Who would share their territory with kikes even a bit anyway

Kikes confirmed, fuck off faggots.
The Zionists were massacring and ethnically cleansing Palestinians for months before that war even started. They whitewash it by calling it the Arab-Israeli civil war of 1947, if you don't believe me go look it up. The Jews already had a massive military able to take on the surrounding Arab armies combined while the Palestinians had nothing but their kitchen knives because the British had ensured that they would be completely disarmed since the revolt of 1936. As the British were on their way out of Palestine the kikes started systematically ethnically cleansing unarmed innocent Palestinian civilians. Fuck Israel and fuck Jews.

Right of conquerors. The other nations declared war on them, they took what they wanted. They haven't expanded since.

Strictly legally speaking, teh Arabs are in the right. But fuck muslims. Fuck Jews, too. I hope they kill each other for all time.

Too many faggots in here literally regurgitating Jewish lies and pretending they aren't kikes. Fuck off. Israel started every single one of its wars and illegally colonized and ethnically cleansed Palestinian lands.

fuck sandniggers

>Arabs chasing Jews out of their countries
>Jews go to Isreal
>Palestinians sperg out and get fucked
>Arabs deny Palestinians access to other arab countries

but just think of all that make port in this humble medimerchant port country

>no one has the right to grant someone else's land to another people.Occupations don't imply ownership.
So... when do you go back to England?

According to wiki Israel fought against egypt, iraq, syria and a few more countries, with more than double the men. Show me other sources if you claim otherwise.
If they had nothing but knives then why did they refuse the offer in the first place? it makes no sense.

GTFO

Reminder, that this is literally what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ihcfJdAMs

>Arabs chasing Jews out of their countries
Never happened.
>Arabs deny Palestinians access to other arab countries

"Jews of North Africa and the Middle East were also needed “as cannon and demographic fodder” for the state, in the words of Hanna Braun, a Hagana member involved with bringing them into Israel, and so campaigns of misinformation, intimidation, and false-flag ‘Arab’ terrorism were used to get them to leave their homelands. A punitive exit tax and loss of original citizenship kept many from returning home once the deceit was exposed; and especially in the case of Iraq, there was little left of ‘home’ to which to return, as Israel’s manufactured exodus had effectively destroyed the ancient native Jewish community."

Braun, Weeds, 82-83; and the author’s conversations with Ms. Braun in London, 2007.

70% of Jordanian citizens are literally Palestinians who were ethnically cleansed from the land of Palestine.

Fuck off Isaac, we will gas you soon.

At least the natives are free and have equal rights, this is not the case in Palestine.

>According to (((wiki)))
What are you talking about? Learn real history.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUZaR3op1qw

youtube.com/watch?v=JfFN8gw1jSI

If someone invaded your home and took over 60% of the most important parts, would you accept this?

Honestly couldn't give a fuck about arabs. rather kikes than muzzies.
At least kikes didn't genocide the entire christian population of the middle east.

STOLENLAND AKA Israel, is a racist state of bigots, thieves, murderers, pedophiles and those fleeing justice, like Harvey Weinstein.

Its not hard to justify if you just remember to never forget. Case closed. Greater Israel will prevail!

>At least kikes didn't genocide the entire christian population
the kikes right now genociding the whole of europe

Another dumb fucking burger. Over 10% of the Palestinian population were Christians who were ethnically cleansed by the kikes. In fact every Arab country that the Jews have been attacking have significant Christian populations. Kill yourself dumb shit.

Appreciate the effort, but these videos are obviously very biased . Show me real sources, like historical research and stuff about the army and forces of each side during the conflict

>If someone invaded your home and took over 60% of the most important parts, would you accept this?
Of course not, but then again i'm sure the jews think this is their home as well.
At the end of the day, the UN offered a partition plan and the arabs refused, and lost the war they started, so from my point of view it's really their problem.
People fight over territory since the dawn of history, mind you, and it's always the strong who have their way.

>Show me real sources, like historical research and stuff about the army and forces of each side during the conflict
What do you want to know exactly? What qualifies as a "real" source for you? Wikipedia lol?

> i'm sure the jews think this is their home as well.
They think it is but for the Palestinians it actually is their homeland.
>At the end of the day, the UN offered a partition plan and the arabs refused
They had no right to partition Palestine and the plan was a just a proposal that was rejected by the UN security council to begin with regardless if the Arabs accepted or rejected.
>People fight over territory since the dawn of history, mind you, and it's always the strong who have their way.
This is in the 20th century faggot. Do we have to invade Argentina soon or what?
Even throughout history, conquering lands did not imply ethnically cleansing people from their homes. In fact the land of Palestine had been conquered up to 70 times throughout history but never ethnically cleansed; the civilian population was always left in more or less in place.

Get fucked mr 40%. You cant do shit about it.
Youre all going extinct anyway, your'e irrelevant.
Have fun larping while you still can, soon its gonna be illegal even online lol.
Beta fags, enjoy the rapefugees.

Whats that event called that caused "germany" to lose a large chunk of land...I forget...I know they lost something that resulted in losing land but I just can't remember it.

I hope you're planting your trees Isaac. I'm sure you can smell the gas in the air.

Wiki is better because it cites its sources (you can watch them at the bottom), for example this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Laurens_(scholar). I'd rather trust historans than some people from youtube i don't no anything about.

And currently Russia is conquering parts of what's used to be ukraine, and nobody's gonna stop them, and same goes for assad in syria as he takes back his land. That's just the way it is.

doesnt matter muhammad....you lost a war...

I don't give a fuck about mudslimes/arabs, they're reproducing like frogs.
More importantly, we need to make sure that the race that incorporates civilization and technical advancements will not vanish, capito?

>still relies on yearly charity of ameriniggers government in order to survive
all you dune coons are the same. leeching useless piles of shit

And thus, it has happened. The prophecy has either been fulfilled or shall be fulfilled. All is well. All is right. The sands of time bring the last hour.

Israel is evil it's as simple as that.

Yeah you want official sources from British archives and shit?

Read this book then:
amazon.com/State-Terror-Terrorism-Created-Modern/dp/1566560683

Whatever, I'm not worried. Soon your country and shit race won't exist anymore.

>Mfw mad paki wants Armageddon and talking trees
Neither Jews nor Arabs can be trusted. One is stable but conniving, the other is chaotic and conniving. I'll go with stable.

Then enjoy faggot cuck.

Nothing in the air leaf.
Keep getting enriched while we clean house in the middle east, get rid of the Shia scum and then we can focus on you.
Or whats left of you..

Well Arabs started it when they invaded from Arabia desu

Sure thing faggot.

>Sup Forums thinks that there's something wrong with colonizing shitskins now

>basing territorial dispute over religion
The absolute state of American education

What can I say we were born to jew. Anyone got that pic of netanyahu destroying a country

An Israeli empire colonizing and subjugating the entire middle east would be the best option.

It's fun to see how some purported right wing dudes go full libtard mode about Israel and whine about some fucking sand niggers and their human rights

Israelis > Palestinians

There, justified.

Better Jews than Muslims.

>le reddit spacing
You know where to go Moshe.

The idiots from this country kiking it up are all Christians with extremely low intelligence. Just ignore them, they'll never be redpilled and their only use is cannon fodder.

>t. non-Christcunt burger who hates all the Semetic religions

stop making us look bad you boomer fuck

Who cares what jews and arabs do to one another?

Death camps for Palestinians!

Lol but you know its true.
See the state of your country leaf.
You think your next prime minister isnt going to be the same ? Your a ticking time bomb.
And we already won.
Who you think gonna take all the rapefugees once europe is done for ? Lol
Do me a favor and have lots of leaf kids so they can be enriched eventually.

>potato quality image
>wants to be taken seriously

Loser

Apparently your shit country does and keeps giving those kikes ridiculous military, political, and financial support; Literally being a white knight for the kike state.

I don't really give a shit about that as long as I watch your shit country collapse spectacularly which it inevitable will. I don't get side-tracked by all this kike promoted racism, for me it's the Jewish race vs the human race.

People who don't support Israel should be executed.

it is called Judea Samara.

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

The white man will triumph over the Jew in the end. Just need to overcome the kikes and their amerigoblin golems and we're good.

And there is not one single spot there where the Arabs invaded the previous occupiers. They should've created a state and left themselves open.

Arabs are scum. Israel should ethnically cleanse the whole area. Fuck Arabs.

and not* left themselves open.

They're doing now, it's just in slow motion.

There is a kike in that photo, it is supposed to be subtle and deliberately low res. Can't believe I have to explain memes to filthy kikes now, the absolute state of Sup Forums

>t. Moshe
You will get the Zyklon soon faggot.

Then you used a shitty meme.

Sage

I hate jews and sand niggers

Why do amerigoblins obsessivly defend Israel/Jews, even though they've attacked you repeatedly and are ruining your country? Literally every negative, from the trillions of debt, 9/11, 1965 immigration act can be traced back to the Jew. Yet still you have people shilling for the Jew over Arabs who haven't done anything wrong.

Burgers still don't realize to this day that by hating Arabs they are literally just falling for the decades long Jew tactics of dehumanizing Arabs/Muslims in Hollywood and the media so that their kike state can get away with everything they have been doing in the Middle East.

Even all the violence in the media and video games is there to condition burgers into fighting wars for Israel.

Shut up you disgusting amerimutt mutilated dick Jew slave.

Jews took their foreskins so they are brainwashed from birth.

>Arabs did nothing wrong
Al-Queda is arab
9/11 was planned by a Saudi

>He doesn't know about the dancing Israelis

Wheres the proof fag?

>Literally jew shill tier post
Al-Qaeda was created by the CIA back in the 1980s and it was mostly Israel that did 9/11 you fucking burger/kike.

Wow, a lot of people suck at memeing nowadays.

Most of the early Jewish towns, like Rishion LeZion, were built on unoccupied swampland. Not to mention most of the Negev desert was only occupied by Bedouin nomads.

But if you're dumb enough to believe an obviously false, sourceless infographic like the one you posted, I'm not surprised you didn't even do some basic research.