Pitbull lives matter Call the Ambulance Edition

Do pitbull lives matter Sup Forums? What traits does the pitbull share with their nearest mentally related neighbor, the wilding American negro? Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

archive.is/K7JgO

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7569064.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T H O T P A T R O L L E D

>T H O T P A T R O L L E D
Haha, and those braids, nigger lover detected

I always carry when I walk my dog. 9mm is the best pitbull deterrent

with his tail waggin tho

HAHAHHAHAHA ROASTIE BTFO

every pitbull should be killed

boxers can stay tho

>2017
>Not CC'ing a McNuke and a 20mm M61 Vuclan

That nigger dog deserved that. Gas the pitt, dogs war noaw.

Saw it instantly. Massive roastie detected

That yard gnome dildo confuses me.

Pit genocide pleases me. They’re truly the nigger of the dog world.

People worship dogs waay too fucking much. Who gives a shit about dogs. All these butt-hurt faggots crying over dogs are always soft Americans.

What's wrong with pitbulls?

Niggers in dog form

>Call the ambulance
Why? so they can tell you thats a dog and they only help humans

Four legged coons

"I will destroy everything you love"

Dog lovers are diseased and must be gassed

Lol call an ambulance.

This. All dogs were selectively bred for specific purposes. Pitt bulls are bred for their ferociousness and aggressiveness and have one of the strongest bites of any breed. They should all be put down.

Why do you make these threads for years now? WHY?

Did you get bit? Did a pitbull eat your baby?

The gnome

>shapshifting niggers
Is that your final argument?

Niggers of dogs, even trained right they can still be unpredictable and just maul people out of nowhere. Pitbulls were never meant to be house pets walking around neighborhoods, they belong solely out in the wild. There's no reason for any of these people to own one unless you live out in a fucking cabin in the woods or some shit

>Dog lovers are diseased and must be gassed
>Agentina flag
Shitskins shouldn't even be allowed to own animals because you are animals.

all his songs are trash

Who told you that?

Cat owner master race. Someone make a toxoplasmosis pepe

>shot a dog
Jesus, man, it probably wasn't-
>it's a pitbull
Oh, no, makes sense, carry on.

Hi nigger.

>blarfgh blargh blargh blargh

Uh okey

Pit bulls are absolute niggers bred to be violent and viscous. Would never own one or let my kid play with one.
>it’s not the dog it’s the owner durrr
Not an argument. They were designed intentionally to destroy. Entire breed should be eradicated.

Only Sup Forums pussies can't handle a little dogbite.

If you're too much of a bitch to fight off an 80lbs dog to the point you have to kill it for walking on your property, then you should be allowed to own a gun. It's just proof that gun is a tool of dick-compensation, and not self defense.

Cats are nu-male pets, I've never met a cat owner who wasn't a massive faggot.

Dog breeding has fucked up a lot of breeds, and we should all accept that some dog breeds need to be humanely phased out.

Pugs (their brains are too big for their skulls) and Pitbulls (bred for violence and attacking and are not suited to being pets) are two of the biggest contenders.

>shouldn't be allowed*

what a bitch.

If I had one of those nigger dogs on my lawn I'd shoot it too.

>letting your dog wander into stranger's yards and homes
>it's a fucking pitbull
>surprised it gets shot

I know she's just emotionally jarred but fucking christ people are stupid

She likes to shove a garden gnome up her massive gaping whore vag. What's not to get?

>inbred retard gets a pitbull because of its aggressive reputation
>cries when someone deals with it
every time

pitbull, check
pick up truck, check
yoga pants, check
thong, check
I'm guessing a tramp stamp is hidden by her shirt

This make me crack up for some reason

It`s mostly pitbull, even more broadly - battle dogs owners, not dogs themselves. You can not really accuse a dog, that was bred to be mad for behaving mad. Retarded owners think that it`s not a rabid animal, but some kind of plush toy. Moreover cunts think they can argue with an animal.

It`s understandable in nigger-palette cases. Nonwhites look exactly like humans and some of them are actually intelligent and worthy members of any society. With opposite cases among whites, especially after interbreeding.

But in case of dogs its pure retardation.

To have fighter breed dog you have to be trained, dog has to be trained, you have to have enough physical power and determination and be vigilant to stop it, or end it, in case it would behave dangerously.

I did.

I always cary my 9 while walking my dindu eaters in case I run into a soyboy like you. Castle doctrine let's me defend my property, aka shoot my dog get a hole in your head.

A genetic survey of 10,000 pugs revealed they had the genetic diversity of only 50 individuals. Sauce: news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7569064.stm

k

Nothing wrong with braids but if she's a pit owner I'm sure she burns coal regardless

Fight me, nigger.

And if you have children in your yard as well? Are they supposed to fight off pitbulls? Fuck off with your nigger dog.

yeah or it's an animal with teeth and claws
fuck off nigger

Flagpole, 3PM sharp.

>t. fucking faggots!

So what was the story here? The pitbull seems in the yard but away from the residents, did they just shoot it for getting close? Was it charging at someone?

Surely you mean assault dog, we need to ban assault dogs.

>shooting someone who is defending themselves from your shit dog
That's called murder. A lot of people go to jail for that.

You know now that I think about it, isn't it like prohibitively expensive for you guys to go to court over anything basically? Maybe violent means of settling a dispute would be less, uhm, "appealing" if it weren't so. I mean that's our case too, though to a lesser degree tbf, but I imagine something different happens in places where violence is less of an issue.

did you watch the video

pit bulls inflict more serious wounds than other breeds. They tend to attack the deep muscles, to hold on, to shake, and to cause ripping of tissues. Pit bull attacks were compared to shark attacks

It started after the dog was shot

Braids are actually traditional Russian hairstyle for females. Nigs appropriated it and did it without any grace.

>her fucking thing is hanging out

Good. Dumb cunts with pit bulls are the most dangerous trash that needs to be purged from decent society. Fuck pit bulls and fuck the whores who are so obsessed with them but can't learn how a ducking leash works

I agree with that. Dogs today can mostly serve other purposes then what we originally domesticated them for, there's no reason for certain breeds to even exist

....and nothing of value was lost.

they said he was running at them

>shoot my dog get a hole in your head.
Got it, so kill you first and then your dog. Chances are you're a nigger, so the cops would probably high-five whoever put you down anyways.

>afraid of a 60lb dog. Soy boy confirmed

ohh gee officers he seemed deranged and just started shooting at me, I did what I had to do. Case closed.

Most of the time thugs get pitbulls because
>muh dawg muh big black dog
Then they dont raise them properly. Since thugs don't live old / or they abandon those dogs for other reasons, the dogs are adopted by another idiot, in this case a coal burning THOT. The dog still has a thug mentality.

If we ever revolt in Canada it won't be over SJWs or pronouns or people at all.

It will be over dogs.

There will be white people with dog parks, dog beaches and dog trails and muzzies with dog poison. The chinks will be hanging in the back with knives and forks

>bu-but I get to defend my dog if he attacks another person
>the absolute state of soyim

You're an idiot if you think it would go down like that.

you're purposely ignoring important information about the dog attacking as well as the chance of having your children getting attacked by an animal that clearly is dangerous against a mature human, even more so against a young one. Get the fuck out, faggot.

He's a nigger, don't bother. Dude can barely type.

>does not know what "dog" is

I've had 13 pitbulls so far in my life,I own two currently. Never had any problems with them. Stay mad cucks.

>owner is irresponsible and allows animal to wander onto the private property of someone else.
>owner of private property defends himself from what he sees as a dangerous animal.

They started caring about their dog a little too late, maybe if they cared about other peoples private property they would not be in this situation.

Sup Forums is filled with kikes and mudslimes. These threads are just ways of expressing their dog hatred

they are docile when they're around fellow mutts

Nobody who has a pitbull needed to have a pitbull. If they adopted a golden retriever or a german shepard instead, they'd love it just as much. They either chose pitbull arbitrarily or because it gave them something to bitch about by going full NotMyBreed

Go back to Canada chink.

You going to testify with a hole in your head?

IDK how do you call it in american. But in Russian there is a distinct class of dogs, that where bred specifically for pit fighing.
Short list would be:
> American Pit Bull Terrier
> Staffordshire Bull Terrier
> English Mastiff
> English Bulldog
> Sharpay
> Brazilian fila
> Cane Corso
> Tosa Inu

You should not own that dog if you do not know it`s power, can not ultimately stop it and comprehend it`s nature.

You do not use a loaded gun to scratch your balls, if you are'nt retarded that is.

>letting your dog wander around freely into other people's property
>especially if your dog looks intimating

the dog could have been extremely friendly and just wanted to be petted and it would still be this stupid cunt's fault

Fuck pitbulls. I got attacked by a pitbull last month. Ten stitches. Now I'm carrying wherever I go.

The comments on the videos tell you everything you need to know about the intelligence of people who own pitbulls.

I doubt most of you even know what an actual pitbull is. Pitbulls are small and dense, not huge and bulky. Pitbulls hit a max of about 60 lb. Anything labeled "xxl pit" or whatever other bullshit is just a mixed breed of bigger bullies like mastiffs or cane corso. Pitbulls are also different from staffordshire terriers. 95% of dogs in shelters are mislabeled pitbulls.

That's not how castle doctrine works you utter fucking retard. Also, felons can't carry guns and you're clearly either a nigger or cryptonigger and shouldn't carry.

I would have immediately just said
"It's not my fault you didn't train your nigger dog, now get off my property I'm calling the cops."

PIT BULL MEANS ANY BULLY BREED IN THIS DAY AND AGE
ONLY A NIGGER WOULD GET ALL PEDANTIC BECAUSE YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT ANY BULLY BREED A.K.A A PIT BULL IS A NIGGER IN DOG FORM

STOP PUTTING THE PUBLIC AT RISK FOR NO FUCKING REASON, GO BACK TO THE JUNGLE AND TAKE YOUR SHIT DOGS WITH YOU SO IF THEY MAUL SOMEONE TO DEATH IT'S ONE OF YOU AND NOT AN ACTUAL HUMAN

So what you're saying that any dog with even partial pitbull blood becomes a vicious killer. Seriouisly, if your best argument against how vicious pitbulls are is by saying "well that one is only half pitbull" you just prove my point for me.

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY,HE WUZ A SCIENTIST AND SHIET

That fucking sket should be thanking that dude for putting that pit down before it got the chance to do some damage.
She let the pit roam free, she let it walk into someone else's fucking house, she should be fucking grateful that there wasn't a mauled toddler inside, or a shredded dog or a chewed up old lady lying there as a result of her negligence.
'Uhh woo woo, boo hoo, he wouldn't hurt anybody!'
Yeah like some stranger is just supposed to guess that a fucking pitbull, trying to enthusiastically enter his house, is totally friendly and just looking to hang out. I think I'd err on the side of caution and drop it.

Sounds like that little fucker came stomping in with his tail wagging ready to fuck something up and luckily the dude was man enough to step in and put a stop to the pending shenanigans.

I'm a dog guy. I have three. I'm very aware that there are a lot of people out there that don't like dogs or are afraid of them. When I walk them, I keep them the fuck off of other people. When strangers come to the house, I make sure they're cool with dogs or otherwise stick them out in the garden. Everytime I take them for a walk there will be some fucking dopey cunt with their massive, boisterous hound off a leesh and it will come bounding right the fuck up to my dogs and jump all over the place and the cunt will just go 'ohh it's okay it won't hurt anybody'. Yeah, well maybe I still don't want your fucking spacker dog bouncing on my dogs' heads because you've taught it absolutely zero manners. These cunts forget that not everyone knows their dog or wants anything to do with their dog. Like this thot thinking that some dude is supposed to be cool with a fucking pitbull just walking into his house.

UNBELIEVABLE.

We call it "assault dogs". Any dog that has the capacity to bite more than one time.

t. Shitskin the post

>leesh
>sket
>thot
>reddit formatting
go back to r.eddit and the jungle 'please' you filthy nigger

My most recent obedience class was taught by a nice lady who rescues and trains pitbulls. The ones she brought around seemed friendly enough. Extremely high energy, though.

You remind me of leftists who argue the semantics of terms like "racism" to protect shitskins

>shitskin says something anti-white
>"ummm excuse me but PoC cannot be 'racist' because racism is prejudice + power"

>pitbull attacks someone
>"ummm excuse me but technically this was not a pitbull, it was actually a staffordshire terrier"

NOBODY FUCKING CARES THEY'RE ALL NIGGER DOGS AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT

Not all dogs are created equal.