What is the problem with Americans?

Why are they so easy to brainwash and manipulate?

Jewish 4d chess. Out of all those countries, America is the most right wing, so the kikes do damage control and fill the right with Pro Zionism like le based Donald. Since the right hates the left and all it stands for and believes, the Jews have made the left anti zionist, because even though it's a good stand point, it'll make America's right wing majority stand with Israel, because the left stands against Israel.

>4d chess
No, it's a carrot on a stick, or a burger in this case.

being pious is the opposite of being manipulated. And destroying Israel, is like destroying the roman empire, because Israel guards the west.

Why are there so many muslim apologists in Canada?

Why are the UK such nigger lovers?

>Implying Palestinians are not the ones occupying Israeli land
Cry more, raghead.

>Why are they so easy to brainwash and manipulate?
many of them have german genes. Germans are the perfect people to be ruled over.

>Israel guards the West

Why are there so many kikes in burgerland?

Look up pro-zionist preachers. The fuckers get paid boat loads of shekels by the (((C.I.A.))) & (((Mossad))) to push this propaganda.

they lost a fucking war...how does that make me a kike? i bet you think america belongs to the natives too.

You can't just invade any land and ethnically cleanse the local population, are you stupid you fucking burger?

You can't just rewrite history because if there is one story to tell of mankind it is invading land and ethnically cleansing local populations.

I don't know why you're surprised chink, you are doing the same thing right now.

there are more heebs in this country than any other

Fucking Americans are such a cancer to the planet. Okay, one day the tables will turn you dumb shit. I hope to see you ethnically cleansed from your homeland soon.

Conquering lands doesn't imply ethnically cleansing; ethnic cleansing rarely occurred throughout history.

It’s not that easy. They have had to sabotage every public school and infiltrate every place of higher learning to do this.

KIKES WERE THERE FIRST READ THE BIBLE

Fuck the Bible, I piss on that shit every day. DNA shows that Palestinians are native to the land before kikes even existed. The ancestors of the Palestinians were also probably kikes.

Also way to post a pic proving that today's larping kikes invaded the heart of Muslim/Arab lands and split the East from the West while subjugating the entire region.

circumcision and vaginas

Other is the correct answer. Israel has the right to exist. However it should not be expanding it should be following the treaty.

Palestinians are a twentieth century invention. It was invented to give an ethno classification to a group of people nobody wanted in their country. They are literally Gypsy-tier.

>Israel guards the west

both occupying christian lands

Boomers are the most kiked generation in history. They had to undergo MK Ultra tier conditioning with dick and cover drills for nuclear war while being convinced that Nazis are evil and Jews can do no wrong.

c) Non-whites occupy British land

Exactly. So refreshing when somebody gets it. For some reason this is really rare on this board.

We're just redpilled on the Muslim plague unlike you proud commie cucks.

nobody buys your shit anymore elliot shimon. it's right in the protocols and book of revolution. muslims havent done shit. all you. im glad we're getting paywalled

*revelation

Jews own the media

They both occupy Christian lands

Nobody cares what you think. The entire world knows Canada isn't a real country. Just a country full of faggots. And Canadians say the dumbest things out of all nations. Like yourself.

It's Christian land. The Jews and Muslims both need to be wiped out.

>What is the problem with Americans?

Less Muslims here to screw up the polls

Dumb 56% bible thumper christcucks, enjoy that Jewish cock in your ass.

> Boomers are the most kiked generation in history.
Absolutely. It took me 2 years of arguing with my boomer parents to redpill them properly. It rocked their world, you could tell. It was painful for them. But they came through. Eventually.
They're conditioned to think Jews are holy and good precious people. Christian boomers are especially bad. They are nearly fanatic in this belief. But they can be turned, like my parents.
It's difficult though.

The Jews are doing a number more on you than us.
We are resisting. You'll be over soon. Bitch.

Oh they do. They fucking love it

Brits are slowly becoming the new leafs. Good job you snaggle toothed fucks.

>Jews
White
>Palestinians
Not white

The entire world knows you are congo-tier now, you THICC braindead animals.

>you
kike

Didn't take much for you to support ethnic cleansing. It probably depends how far back you go. In the days of smaller clans, they would kill the men and rape the women. When larger nations formed, it was probably in their best interest for a population to submit and then support the conqueror. When people settled in the US and the local wildlife began attacking, it was natural to perform a little pest control.

Always the most cucked nations have something to say. You've forgotten your fathers Germany.
You aren't men. STFU. You most of all.

they dont want to see the true are to weak to win the batle and prefer to stay autist

"palestinians"

Even their leader was born in Egypt
The place was a barren hell hole with a few goat farming nomads till the Jews built it
Now, of course, the arabs are trying to claim it

22 muslim countries aren't enough

>cuck cuck cuck
We all know who the real cucks are by now.
Go tell us about minorities mongrellus!

take off your flag.

Literally no one is more kiked than burgers, what the fuck are you talking about?

Literally not even true but even if it was your shit race and logic is a cancer.

>Literally regurgitating Jew lies and false logic
Kill yourself kike.

Israel is destroying the west. We would see a huge Jewish led crackdown on this Marxist shit if they actually gave two fucks. Also, technically, Palestines land was owned by Brits and given to be made into Israel, Palestinians are just squatters.

You'll be done soon. And no one will remember you.

Be a leaf and live in a country that elected Trudeau.....

Says Americans are easy to manipulate and brainwash....

You are the retarded step child of North America. Please go back to bed.