Abortion is normal, necessary, and humane

Babies are not conscious, much like animals.
If it weren't for our technology, 90% of unfit babies would be killed off by natural forces anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=RldK78gPrtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't need to post a selfie, faggot

fkn Mars Attacks

>le 0% face

fpbp

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=RldK78gPrtw

>Parents thank Jesus for their blessing
>Ignores pesky inner voice to drown i
America

yes, sometimes abortion is needed and totally moral. 99% of the time is is degenerate slags who should be sterilized.

Fact : The brain is not fully formed until 6months old. Actual gestation period for humans is nearer 15 months.
You're welcome.

If sterilization is preferred, surely abortion is better than the slags actually going through with breeding, right?

I mean, if 100% of aborters are useless whores then 100% of aborted children would otherwise be raised by useless whores, becoming societal dead weight and if you haven't noticed, useless whores tend to breed quite a bit if abortions aren't an option.

the personality dosn't fully form until age 6

>Babies are not conscious, much like animals
Are you actually this fucking stupid?

>OP thinks animals aren't conscious

American education everyone.

het

Ayyylmaos has right to exist too

>Babies are not conscious, much like animals.
Both babies and animals are VERY conscious...fuck when I was 9/10 I recognized a song that had last been played around me before I was even born...but whatever...you justifty the murder of innocent children however you like.

In my day women ate their young. These roasties today have it easy.

It looks smart.

Remember those bogdanoff designer babies? They will actually be Le 56% ones.

>natural forces
Natural
Forces

Yah things like pic related and other medical conditions including being born to liberal parents deserve abortion. Parents that force this life on their children and demand the state and insurance companies pay for their life of illness are heartless and selfish cowards. Take the pain of the loss instead of forcing your child to live a meaningless life full of pain until you die leaving him or her with nobody to care for them.

Animals are conscious you fucking moron. Do you even know what the word means? They're not little robots

>I hope this picture of this rare disease will justify killing babies and selling their body parts.

Be silent soyim

Don't spread your fucking legs and you won't need to have doctor Greenberg kill your baby.

We are on Sup Forums, this place is overflowing with retardation, are you surprised?

This baby is going to get us to other solar systems with technology he will pioneer.

I never knew megamind was based on a true story

QUAID START THE REACTOR

>this is what the average American will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

NO ABORTION

YES GENE THERAPY

Sometimes abortion is for the better though. It's unfair on a child, especially a disabled one if the parents can't care for it for one reason or another. Plus planned parenthood is what's keeping the nig population down in America.

>Babies are not conscious

still better than born a nigger.

Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You just denied the child its right to live.

Abortion removes defective children, once a child has been found to be "disabled" in such a way it would be impossible to integrate them into society, they should be aborted or have the families receive no state support. There is literally no reason to birth a disabled child in current year

Abortion has killed 16 million niggers over the last 40 years. Democrats are literally doing Mein Fuhrer's work and I love it.

First it will remove "defective children" time will pass. Then it will remove the ability of "defective" people to have children. Then they will change what "defective" means and one day it will be the govenment choosing who is allowed to have children and who should be sterilized. Its just history repeating its self once again. Abortion is murder plain and simple. One person is simply making a unilateral decision to end the life of a child.

btw, if i werent on my phone i would shop a pencil stache on op's pic. That shit would be hilarious.

God bless that beautiful child. Anyone who says otherwise are communist atheists. I hope you fucking die a slow and painful death.

There has to be a scientific explanation for this, can someone please tell me what the explanation is so my kids don't end up like this.

Bad karma. the child was probably an asshole in its previous life. I'm guessing it was a pedo or something.

> Babies are not conscious,

Irrelevant, its god property.

>unfit babies would be killed off by natural forces anyway

That is Nature's jurisdiction. not yours.

So what is it, God's property or Nature's? Get your bullshit straightened out or shut the fuck up.

I'm fine with billing embryos and this. But babies who can feel pain? no.

Though i'd still abort them anyway if they have downs : D. Need to keep society healthy!

>That is Nature's jurisdiction. not yours.
So we shouldn't use to help fucked up babies survive longer? Cool!

>tfw pregnant
>terrified I'm gonna end up with one of those
They can detect that shit in utero, right?

HE IS RISEN!!!

wow i hope u rot in hell

>When you absorb all the memes in the known multiverse

>Babies are not conscious, much like animals.
Then why do i have memories of being a baby? Your baby rapist argument is intellectually corrupt.

>when the kush hits

Exodus 4:11
The LORD said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD?

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.