Alt-right coming to terms with diversity

Why a white ethnostate will fail.
1. America's economy grew during increase migration.

2. Whites are having a hard time in stem fields

3. Diversity makes everybody stronger; especially whites.

4. One people and One culture will reduce ideas.

People of the alt-right should just embrace diversity and realizing diversity helps whites more than any other group.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12802663
youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Points 1 and 2 are the most valid.

Bump

Alt-right is too stupid to understand any of this concepts.

holy shit the samefagging

Once whites understand they need immigrates more than immigrates need them, all this border and white identity goes out the window.

Not an argument. Nazi!

>samefagging
First day on the job at shareblue eh?

The Alt-right will fail because it attaches the stupid white people.

What is share blue? You are just trying to not to realize I'm right and you are wrong.

You just do not want to realize whites need immigrates.

Biggest reason why I'm not an alt-righter.

Sage for samefaggotry.

>1. America's economy grew during increase migration.
What area were all of these migrants coming from that increased America's economy? Was it Africa? Or somewhere else?
>2. Whites are having a hard time in stem fields
Really? Then why does every other ethnicity need to be Affirmative Action'd into STEM careers? Because they're so brilliant?
>3. Diversity makes everybody stronger; especially whites.
Diversity reduces civic engagement, lowers public trust in government, and increases crime. In what way does diversity strengthen us?
>4. One people and One culture will reduce ideas.
I think we'll be fine with the most creative people on the planet.

>samefag
This is probably the worst attempt at a shill thread ever. Lemme ask you, OP. What led you here? Did your professor lead you to this place?

>memeflag
>le 9gag memes
you are just as bad as the samefagger

1. a) we don't care b) so did our humongous debt

2) poos out, and then we'll see. This STEM white welcomes competition, just, do it from your own countries please.

3) bullshit. It makes everyone huddle up indoors instead of meeting with their fellows. See Robert Putnam and his diversity study, which, because it was so against the narrative of 'diversity is our strength', has been re-done a few times, and each time has proven out, ie, gotten the same results.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12802663

He qualifies it with 'at first', but there's no second. Sure, if you want to wait for 300 years when everyone's coffee-colored, maybe then the effect will go away.

4) Well, there's the internet - you don't have to be in the same place to communicate y'know. I would doubt it on its face, too, but there are a lot of smart, publishing Indians. I still don't want them in my country though.

This is our country, not a place to wipe your feet and get relief from the shitty mess you created and now want to leave behind (looking at you, India and China).

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

OP is a racist if he doesn't find it funny.

The immigrates help make cheat produce which cost less in the stores. It's a win-win, but the alt-right is too stupid to realize that.

Natural consequence of technological advances, largely innovated by whites.

Then why are the predominantly who innovates in science? England alone has innovated more than every non white country combined.

No, pic related. It makes us poorer and increases crime and problems in society.

This is good how exactly? Decrease ideas?

Why are you talking to yourself?

brown boy brown boy, whatcha gonna do?
watcha gonna do when we come for you?

t. alt-right

>What area were all of these migrants coming from that increased America's economy? Was it Africa? Or somewhere else?
From mexico and other places in south america.
>Really? Then why does every other ethnicity need to be Affirmative Action'd into STEM careers? Because they're so brilliant?
Most minorities given the same social-economy situation as whites perform better.
>Diversity reduces civic engagement, lowers public trust in government, and increases crime. In what way does diversity strengthen us?
Not an argument.
> think we'll be fine with the most creative people on the planet.
Blacks are big part of america's culture.

What are you talking about?

OP has headmates and each one takes turns fronting.

You know without "Brown boy" you would still be living in a third world hellhole.

I'm white BTW.

Kill your self samefag and stop pretending.

the legends say everytime a leftist faggot samefags this hard on pol an entire town is redpilled

This is why the alt-right will fail you say nothing important. This is why you need immigrates.

WTF is samefag?

>Natural consequence of technological advances, largely innovated by whites.
Wrong

I was actually going to respond seriously to you but after seeing you respond to yourself and switch flags, presumably to give other readers the idea that there is a general agreement with your side, now I just feel sad for your stupidity. Take care!

No?

It is more obvious than trump being an awful president.

Whatever you know without "brown boy" your life would be incomplete.

Serious question, how many head mates do you have?

You need non-whites to make a joke. completely BTFO. You made my argument.

We Anarchists are strong in numbers. Be scared white boi. Realize you need immigrate and come to our side.

So you think brown people can't be funny. Figures OP is a racist.

I said you need brown people to make a joke. Whites by themselves are uncreative and unfunny,

Can you not read, dumbass alt-righter?

So these headmates (or anarchists as you call them) come in all different forms like brown, gay, dragon, animal and fiction kin, so you have all those in your system. It's obvious you have a nazi headmate with some of the racist things you said. All in all how many do you have?

Don't get mad at me because you made a bigoted argument. I personally think brown people can be funny.

What have I said that is racist?

slide thread

sage

Oh now your going to pretend you didn't say anything racist, typical white person denial.

Of course you won't answer. You're afraid to be proved wrong.

Give evidences dumbass.

I found your original post funny

Bump

Bump!

Sorry I refuse to talk to racists who won't admit they are. You bigots make me fucking sick.

Fucking hypocrite

Fuck you and all you alt-right racist. I'm not racist, you are.

>I'm not racist, you are.
Something a racist would say. When did you realize you were a bigot?

why do whites need immigrants but Nigerians, CHinese and Japanese don't?

Whites would not exist without non-whites.

What a larp

Point 1, I'd have to disagree with that because immigrants are willing to take small wages. Which leads to mass-employment of cheap labor. Which means actual citizens won't have jobs, until all this leads to the unemployment rate increasing.

Point 2, might need sauce for that, if it's true.

Point 3, I'd agree with that, but everyone must have the same morals and principals to achieve. If a person believes that women are objects and another believes vice-versa, it causes conflict with success.

Point 4, Its very subjective. Many cultures have their own morals and principals. In which, like Point 3, it might cause issues in society.

You sound like a racist.

The bigger issue is if immigrants would be exploited. We need to assure their rights if we want our economy to prosper. I've might've sound racist at first, well sorry, I guess I didn't include enough context.

If you don't know, you should have lurked more before posting.

>I'd agree with that, but everyone must have the same morals and principals to achieve
This is racist. Diversity is good, because of the multicultural. You must realize whites depend on non-whites and non-whites don't need whites.

Shut up, samefag!

Why are you talking to yourself? Fucking samefag shill.

Fuck you. You're the samefag; not me.

You still don't know what samefag means!

So many shills on here its getting aggravating

Hahaha, he thinks changing flags and different post numbers equals different ID

1.America's economy grew during increase migration.
>Implying that average worker's wage doesn't suffer so large corporations don't make even more money while screwing the average joe over.
Rest of your claims
> {Citation needed}

Hahaha fucking lefties, you're adorably retarded. And a newfag at that, jesus christ.

> hurr durr I don't know what shareblue is but I'm going to say your wrong because me so smart.

It grew for the richest and non-white while the poorest and white became poorer.

See point 1. Economy grew for the migrants who are placed in these fields over qualified white people.
Diversity doesn't need result in racial genocide. In the current context only Jews benefit from diversity
Strangling the competition is never a good strategy.

You guys are just butthurt alt-righters especially you . You guys just won't realize you are wrong.

Op is a kike
Get out of our lands before it is too late

OP is a giant faggot, what else is new

>In the current context only Jews benefit from diversity
Anti-senmite discard post.

Jews aren't Semites.
>sips tea

How am I a faggot. You alt-righters are just dumb cavemen.

But we're not wrong. You are samefagging.

>economy
we will still be sending millions to israel
>stem fields
Affirmative action. Field is inflated as shit anyhow
>diversity makes everyone stronger
Like Sweden!
>reduce ideas
liberalism in a nutshell

Denying non-whites their culture is racist, but this is the alt-right headquarters.

>Whites are having a hard time in stem fields
Whites invented STEM fields. That's one of the most stupid things I may have ever read. The only reason non-whites are there is because of their race and this anti-white shit going back decades.
>Diversity makes everybody stronger; especially whites.
No, it absolutely doesn't. It's completely negative for whites. In literally every sense. It may benefit non-whites to have whites around, but definitely not the other way around.
>One people and One culture will reduce ideas.
No. Whites/Europeans created the modern world with little help from other peoples and are the most creative people on earth.

How am I samefagging? I don't understand dumbass alt-right phrases.

>Whites invented STEM fields. That's one of the most stupid things I may have ever read. The only reason non-whites are there is because of their race and this anti-white shit going back decades.
Wrong. You know non-whites grow the stem fields. Just look at the head of google. BTFO

>From mexico and other places in south america.
America was built by white , European immigrants we have no need for mexicans or south americans the only reason there here is because they want a piece of our pie.
>Most minorities given the same social-economy situation as whites perform better.
Yea they perform so well that they can't even write an essay or do basic math and the only reason they were even admitted was because of the color of their skin. The only ones that actually outperform us are asians and maybe indians too.
>Not an argument.
Hurr durr I can't refute what you said so I'm going to say it's not an argument because me so smart.
>Blacks are big part of america's culture.
By a part of our culture you mean the greateast leaches in our country that inbred southerners are preferable to them.

>America was built by white , European immigrants we have no need for mexicans or south americans the only reason there here is because they want a piece of our pie.
America was built by racist white, true. But america's success comes from "Brown immigrates". Not an argument also.

Good, I hope you never figure it out.

Fuck off samefag.

>Trying to use racist as an insult on a board that is known for racist memes and unironic support for hitler and is literally called politically incorrect

The only way forward is with immigrates.

So you are ok with being a dumb racist alt-righter. Gulag for you then.

If you don't need whites then why do you insist on coming to our countries and working in our businesses?

> hurr durr I can't refute any of your arguments so I'm going to call you butthurt while I act like a little bitch.

I'm white, dumbass. I'm smart enough to understand immigration is the way to go. We can't just live in a monoculture society anymore, because if we do we will not survive.