Romance in anime

Why is it that most anime fails in romance when it comes to adults? They always seem to act like autists with the opposite sex or just set up scenes that imply without any lead up or payoff.

Sorta like the relationship between Revy and Rock, there are moments where it's clearly set up for something like when Rock talks to Revy when she's in bed or when they light each other's cigarettes from the tips.

revy is a raging lesbean

>They always seem to act like autists with the opposite sex or just set up scenes that imply without any lead up or payoff.
That's how real life is.

Is there any anime thats not a ghilbi film that has actual romance but isn't a romantic film or series?

Because most Japanese adults have never experienced romance.

>just fuck already XDDD
Sounds like you're the autist here.

I don't think you quite realize the extent of Japan's sexual constipation. Its not just that they aren't fucking-they aren't even dating.

I hear this all the time on docs but i doubt the entirety of Japan is like that.

Generally it's to build tension and shipping wars so the cucks keep buying the manga. Of course this tends to be in shitty series based around fanservice. Good series either have relationships but don't obsess over it for fanfiction or the mangaka just mostly avoids romantic subplots.

I know you're trolling but even "strong" characters suddenly lose all composure when a character of opposite sex compliments them. It's like their still back in secondary school or something.

The ones who associate themselves from anime certainly has no romantic experience whatsoever. Anime is not normalfag-tier in japan, i mean saying you like anime in japan is social suicide.

It's a Japanese thing.

depends what kind of anime, nobody in Japan will think you're weird for liking Dragon Ball or Once Piece

I've never understood it. There's boatloads of sexual "humour" *coughassaultcough* but void of any intimacy in anime.

that's because you just watch the normalfag flavour of the season and avoid good stuff

Of course the famous ones will be normalfag-tier.

Such as?

Makes me feel powerful. When I watch betaplebs in anime I think "Damn I would slay so much poon in this universe"

>They always seem to act like autists with the opposite sex
But that's how it is today in Japan.

> i mean saying you like anime in japan is social suicide.
I have never been in Japan the post.

They literally play handheld games and read manga on the train mate. It's much more acceptable there than here in the west, as long as you're not a complete shut in.

How is that....even remotely....

Kys.

Nothing is written for the time after they become a couple. Clannad shitted the idea with supernatural garbage and Nagisa exists for Tomoya to learn about himself and life. WA2 goes on like 5 years in the VN and the ending is marriage because you know, marriage makes the couple incapable of fighting. Nana does a little with Hachiko and Takumi but that story isn't finished. Check out the Before Trilogy, it's romance and all that comes with it.

>ellipses
Fresh off the tumblr boat, I see?

>Check out the Before Trilogy, it's romance and all that comes with it.
>live action romance

So you're saying most of anime is devoid of actual adult romance that isn't a weird static set piece?

No, he denoting confusion and disbelief over that faggot's post, and the only way he could properly convey those feelings is by using the writing style normally associated with those feelings, i.e. ellipses, faggot

Suck my dick.

No. But you're devoid of reading comprehension and possibly, understanding conversation if you thought Before movies were weird.

My fault. I meant the fact that you recommended a live action romance instead of an anime, you kind of stated that most anime is devoid of actual romance.

>They always seem to act like autists with the opposite sex or just set up scenes that imply without any lead up or payoff.
This is quite realistic, actually.

>This is quite realistic, actually.

I wonder how long before Japan's population just becomes full of aging zombies.

Would Sup Forums Eda?

>Why is it that most anime fails in romance when it comes to adults?

Because relationships aren't convincing the unless chemistry is proven. Creators could spout that two were mean for each other till their blue in the face but their attraction is ill presented the audience won't but it.