Yuri!!! on Ice

The signs were there all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mugionice/status/805176415578509312
twitter.com/elektrovilciens/status/805209228814196740
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Am l the only one who wants Fairy to stay single? He's a good enough character on his own. Also Otabek is ugly and JJ is JJ.

Coincidence.

>coincidence
>yuri on ice

>Otabek is ugly
You motherfucker.

You're only allowed to date Fairy if you have this haircut.

This.

Otabek is ugly as hell and JJ is shit.

Right

>Also Otabek is ugly

Your bitch ass is ugly

>otabek is ugly
I'll fucking fight you

Just like we said before Georgi and Minami appeared.

>you will never spy on yuuri alone inside his hotel room as he violates himself obscenely and cries out victor's name

>Otabek is ugly

I definitely don't think he needs a ship shoehorned in at the last minute, I can't imagine it being all that good from what we know of their characters. In any case, I think his best dynamic is with Yuuri. I understand that people don't want him third wheeling with Baldfat but I think there's potential there, I'd rather people latch onto that. Maybe Victor is super open and generous and will let Fairy hatefuck his piglet while calling him a fatty (though that's not really in character since they were so cute last episode).

>this
>not ugly

Is there any good fic with a promp like this? A-asking for a friend.

Good thread.

He's not a bishie like Gook if that's what you're saying.

>Maybe Victor is super open and generous and will let Fairy hatefuck his piglet while calling him a fatty

This is literally one of the worst ship ideas ever conceived of for Fairy, good job

Shit taste

Take responsibility for my boner.

Fuck off with NTRshit

Shittiest taste

Don't fucking use the pic I made for your own anti otabek agenda, holy shit

Well that's not really shipping, that's just what I fap to. The real ship material in how much Yurio has softened towards Yuuri and how supportive he was.

That's not what l'm saying. He's just fucking ugly. Even fucking Chris is more attractive. Otabek looks like a bull.

Touche, Otabekfag. You're using a pic l made.

if he wanted angrysex then stick with jjyurio

>he's not a soft-featured whispy-haired bishie so he's ugly

Chris is attractive. You really do have shit taste.

I bet you think best boy is ugly too.

Someone show draw/write it.

Why are you this starved for attention

Why am I even replying

twitter.com/mugionice/status/805176415578509312

Who has the best reaction?

Fucking promo art Georgi is less ugly, l'm not asking for a bishie.
Georgi is a miracle of the universe.
l don't know. Lets stop talking about Otabull.

I don't want Fairy to be a shitty third wheel.

The appeal of Otabek IS in how he's more rugged and stoic, not soft

You're the one that got all butthurt over him with your shit taste.

>Or in his own bedroom with all those Victor posters watching

Fuck this gay earth

Besides romance, which I want so much, I do like the fact that maybe Otabek will be fairy's designed bff. Yuri seems more like a big bro and JJ a shit, no one else talked to him, not even Georgi.

Everyone seems to have someone to hang out with
China has Taco, Yuri has Pichit, CatMouse and Victor and Chris seem to get along great.
The only few exceptions are JJ and Gook, but JJ is JJ and everyone hates him and Gook is autistic so he's ok alone. Georgi also seems to be a loner.

I want fairy to have a friend, a bro, more so because this is his first year in seniors so he probably knows very few people, also, he's not the loner type. Ota seems stoic enough to oppose his explosive nature. And he's big and menacing enough to protect him from JJ.

Georgi and Emil

>wanting hatefucking while acknowledging how out of character that is
>wanting Victor to not give a fuck about who pig sleeps with
>wanting fairy to stay in their shadow for the purpose of hatefucking alone
>not wanting adorable clumsy yurifucking with Victor recording everything
>not wanting a threesome in the first place
How does it feel like to have the shittiest shipping taste of these threads?

l'm not butthurt. The point of my post was that l preferred Fairy being single. l'm not trying to start a hate campaign for a character l've only see 4 stills of.

Give me a break, I said it's just what I fap to. I just like in denial Yurio dealing with his reluctant boner for Yuuri by taking it out on him.

You know he has before. He's most likely had them on every wall since he was an adolescent, so even the first time he probably fapped in his life he was looking at Victor's face.

>bff
>friend
>bro
No homo bro. I'm gonna take you on a bike ride bro. No homo. Let's kiss bro.

If you were not butthrut you wouldn't have included your shit taste with your whining.

Seriously that whole reply was retarded. In what universe is he better off a third wheel to two guys in love with each other and currently at totally different stages of life from him? Why would you want this over Fairy finding himself a boy who just had his senior debut not too long ago, can probably speak Russian, rides a sweet motorbike, and makes adorably autistic comments about escalators? For what purpose would you prefer the first over the second?

who's catmouse?

>pure taco together even in hug
god tier fanwork

They're so beautiful, all of them, but Otabek even more so.
I can't help but think Otabek's FP song is a public domain song though. That doesn't look like a costume for a song called "welcome to the madness".

Pic related. What a bro.

CatMouse is Emil/Mickey

Emil NEKOla (cat), Mickey (mouse)

That would be better, but I need to ground my expectations.

Emil and the siscon

wtf i love pewdiepie now

Sorry l don't like your husbando, faggots. Now accept my apology and shut up.

Czech doesn't deserve to have this attached to him.

Let me rephrase that. How does it feel like to have the shittiest fap material taste of these threads? Fairy doesn't even resent the pig, he only resents JJ. Him hatefucking pig makes absolutely no sense, you might as well make him into a mob character angry at pig for stealing Victor from the world.

Jesus christ, stop taking shipping so seriously. I don't know what I expected from people who've taken their shipping to obsessive levels based on two contextless scenes in a preview.

kek you really are butthurt after all.

>china and taco double hug
>including best boy georgi
>chris' reaction to grope hands

It's like they knew what we wanted.

>The point of my post was that l preferred Fairy being single

If that was the only point you were trying to make, there was no need to bring Otabek's looks into it. I don't have any feelings on him since he hasn't shown up yet, but that did read as butthurt.

l'm sorry, l have put ointment on my butt. Let's all carry on.

I know, I like BikeFairy too but people are starting to get out of hand. It's like they didn't learn anything after the JFairy craze.

>saying this in a fujo thread

this is otabek. say something nice about him.

You're the one taking things too seriously. No one was really upset over JJFairy other than some thinking JJ is a shit.

It's more that YoI has given us this boon of actually good boys and ships as opposed to the scraps we're used to, yet for some reason people still want to wallow in their shit.

It's like watching somebody buy a Hersheys bar directly after being offered homemade chocolates from a cute boy who loves them.

Not that guy but I'm pretty sure half of his post was joking.

I don't know anything about him.

a pure boy who won another pure boy's heart, also he has a sweet bike.

His lips are full and soft.

I like his bike.

I like his scarf.

>implying we were shipping JFairy seriously.

He's handsome as fuck.

This is exactly how I feel.

Baldfat is real and god-tier, this show gave me everything I needed already.

Fairyfags shitting up the thread this much with literal shipwar stuff reminds me of the old Hasetsu days with abusive Victor/betrayed Fairy posts.

twitter.com/elektrovilciens/status/805209228814196740

There was no JFairy craze. Enough with this meme.

And I ship them both at any rate. JJ and Fairy are for silly comics and the occasional lewd, BikeFairy is for true love and a lot more lewd.

>it's the fairyfags

He definitely masturbated to those posters.

...but does he have a dildo?

This, though I don't need to see him cry, just to see him suffer.
Sometimes he just doesn't feel human enough. His prince persona is too strong.

>muh Fairyfags meme

Everytime

there are no shipwars, just some husbandofags mad that someone doesn't like their yet to be revealed husbando.

Hello Anastasia with j. Why is there no j in your name?

Why don't you just say you're here and this thread sucks

>Otabek is ugly
Them's fightin words.

He's beautiful, kill yourself.

The Yuris have a cute dynamic but let's not forget that Yuuri didn't even contact Fairy after Fairy left Hasetsu. Only Yuko did.

More like some butthurt fag taking casual shipping too seriously.

Or maybe it's because some people get bored fapping to vanilla lovemaking, it's not that big of a deal. I didn't mean to imply that was my basis for the ship, the appeal for that is elsewhere. They actually have developed a cute friendship and I wish it was more popular but like I said, I understand why people don't want him to be a third wheel.

Either way, I have no idea what you even mean by
>homemade chocolates from a cute boy who loves them.
in this case. All you have is Fairy and Otabek standing near each other. It's nothing like homemade chocolate, it's like crumbs. Even if Yuuri is taken there's more substance to them together.

Is there any free site that allows making a personal countdown? I need one to YOI episodes because I feel like I need a constant reminder or else my mind goes crazy

no one cares

I feel like by hyping Otabike up so much I'm setting myself up to be disappointed.What if he turns out to be like Denis Ten?

What are you, a cuck?

I miss the good old days.

So that's that gookfag that crackships with JJ.