Is he right, can Christianity save the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.actblue.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2QmaM7JrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Why didn't it stop the west from getting in this situation in the first place?

/thread

back to /lgbt/, LARPagan

this

also he needs to save himself first from the shekels he is now earning

The West turned their back on God in the late 50s. It's a slow process.

What Christianity? He's not even a 'real' Christian.

Christ saves all things. It's pretty much his one job.

No, it cannot save the concept that you call "The West", because The West has condemned itself many years ago. After all, the history of our world is a history of a long defeat, as it was foretold.

luther and 2nd vatican council

Yes, but it must come about in a specific way. His perennialism is hardly helpful.

In order:

>Luther and the Reformation
>Modernists/secularists
>Marxist intellectual figures

Let it be known that the West began to decline with the denigration of Christian morality. Atheism has long been a corrosive agent throughout the history of civilization.

The Athenians complained of atheism's evisceration of culture and so the class war came to Greek civilization. The Sophists rose in popularity and exclaimed that there existed no objective truth, that everything was a matter of perspective and opinion. Subjectivism is inherent to atheism.

Roman conservatives warned of importing the amorlity of the Greeks. Cato the Censor became imfamous for his opposition to these forces. Yet, the class wars came to Roman and so man would soon become gods, replacing the traditions of old.

Atheism is inherently degenerative as a consequence of its relativist implications.

Christianity is "the west". "the west" is just a euphemism for Christendom. The "modern" era is just when many people of Christendom stopped believing in God and the church. As more and more have left God, the state of our culture has deteriorated. The only thread that keeps "the west" together is Christian morality, which is only held together by a belief in the Christian God. If you believe in anything else above God, you are a degenerate leading to the decline of not only "the west", but the world.

Agree with you but I want to clarify this:
>The "modern" era is just when many people of Christendom stopped believing in God and the church.
It's a reconstruction of western thought due to it trying to get away from Catholic Scholasticism.

Yes goy, worship the jew. Mutilate your sons dicks. Denounce your white pagan heritage.

NO discord.me/hiltlerdidnothingwrong

Too bad Paul made it clear that gentiles need not undergo circumcision. In fact, Paul insisted that the practice be limited to the Jews! *tips fedora*

It's like cultural HIV. Adopting a relativist perspective only inhibits moral people, while "liberating" anti-social people. If you have a moral system, then relativism will turn it inward on yourself, instead of extending it across society. But people without morals will instead have justification and defense by saying others cannot judge them. Christopher Htichens limits himself by his atheism. To the extent someone believes in rules, Atheism creates incredible restrictions. To the extent that someone is selfish and hedonistic, atheism frees them from guilt. It's an inversion the central principles of society.

It will help. Currently only Christianity embraces forgiveness. That's the key to civilization. Wrath is a Persian/Iranian tradition.

kermit already saved shit

>Naturalism will die in your lifetime

yes
don't know how many times I said it
Christian values end problems including degeneracy

>ushering in the Imperium of Man

Because the Church kept telling us things, but we didn't listen

If it stops fucking over the West, it would be better.

>Entire society rejects god and religion
>Entire society collapses in a sea of degeneracy
I dunno was the west full of leftists and niggers when Christianity was prominent?

Only Islam can

>China, Japan, USSR, East Germany, Vietnam and North Korea reject religion
>no degeneracy

gee

no oniichan

morality is always relative

The absolute lack of arguments

I'm not a Christian and I'm ready to convert if it'll save western civilization.

Kill yourself stupid e celeb spamming newfag fuck and fuck this conman idiot and all who fall for his shit.

What you call leftists now are a product of modernism. And immigration outside of Christendom was very sparse as Christendom was largely Christian and defended being Christian.

China, East Germany, and USSR is horribly degenerate.
Japan's imperialist religion is still very alive and well, just the discussion of Kami has been pushed away from public discussion.
North Korea is religious.
Don't know much of Vietnam.

t. Modernist

People stopped being Christian

I don't care if people give if money or not, by why is he a conman?
Also, his message is a good one., that more people nee to listen to.

He regurgitates common shit that has been said forever, has no original thought in his head, and makes a ludicrous amount of money from it by way of idiot counter culture psuedo intellectuals who fall for his cult of personality and view him as a daddy figure.

checked

you best check your spergin' out, bro

No. I'm tired as fuck at this board being filled with /r/the_donald fags jerking off their ecelebs.

Just gets these retards even more money.

Perception is relative. Reality is not. To the extent that an individual can choose, some choices must be better than others. If no choice is objectively better than any other choice, then there is no choice. Furthermore, a morality is only a morality if it caries some kind of imposition. It must be held as external to the self. This means that even if people can disagree about what is and is not moral, the very idea of morality requires that these beliefs are taken as universals. Morality cannot be relative. For it to be relative is for it to lose all the qualities that make it a morality.

Your confusion stems from the nature of human judgement. Information is limited, and no person holds the same information as any other. This means that all moral judgement have at least some element of subjectivity, in as much as all judgement carry the subjective view of the one who judges. But a judgement is only a moral judgement if it is held against what is believed to be an objective rubric, which is the morality.

get that pedo shit out of here,

>idiot counter culture pseudo intellectuals
Oddly specific user. Who hurt you?

When he says "Christianity" he means ecumenical religion, and that is far too broad. For example, Mr Peterson tolerates Eastern Orthodoxy which is heresy.

If he were a proper Anglo-Canadian, he would say it in a way that was more specific and useful.

Reddit Invaders

>Can't handle actual Sup Forums

Shock

You shouldn't be listening to modern church desu senpai.

>actual Sup Forums
Shill detected

Newfag. This is the underbelly of the internet you fucking pussy. This place has and will always be a pedo haven. You will learn to be like us as well, you low iq moral-nigger.

Newfag detected

You know /r/the_donald not everything is shariahblue or some other various buzzword, in fact the real explanation is you're just dumb as fuck and new.

why is that ugly girl an anime???

That's my wife FUCK OFF

donate more to his welfar- i mean patreon and find out

ebin

muslim detected

No. When people younger than 50 or so see the Church, they see hypocrites.

Also this

>That's my wife FUCK OFF
you could do better than this haglet, pedofag

She is beautiful

>Catholic Scholasticism
Jumbo shrimp.
Military Intelligence.
Giant dwarf.

Clearly too old for Mohammad.

No. There is only one thing that can save the west and its in pic related.

stop posting or i shall call the administrator to vanquish you

>subjectivism is inherent to atheism
The problem here is you people treat atheism as a cult like what Christianity or any other religion. I'm a right wing libertarian athiest and I have no interest in destroying peoples belief systems. The real joke here is you can't see how religious belief is subjective in itself, not to mention how many people are told by religious authorities to look upon religious truths subjectively.

Holy shit that's fucking disgusting.

day of the dotr soon, pedoshit

Christ IS the West dude. I mean come on. History is like pottery you have to read between the lines. Before Christ the West was just a bunch of barbarians essentially. The West was very advanced yes, but in terms of morality we were still similar to Mudslimes (still better than them but you can catch my meaning).

So basically the West (Roman Empire) had to kill the Son of God and subsequently be forgiven by him to truly be able to live in the light of Christ and the future of mankind. After that we began to slowly change our ways and become less and less barbaric with each passing century. There were hiccups of course and this strange time we're living through now is a test.

To pass it we must humble ourselves before God and try to live more like Christ. Give up something degenerate and hateful each day, bit by bit. Always remember to stand up for your country and your constitution, both were built on the principles that Christ laid out.

Be humble, kind and peaceful, but never forget to carry your sword.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

That pic is better but you're still just lusting over impure hags. Pretty vile.

Enjoy your dicked cheerios Green.

i hope you're not a larper because that gave me a good laugh.

>canadian

>the people destroying the west will save it
Not sure how importing foreigners is meant to be "saving the west". Can someone help me on this one?

Hes a kike.

>romans killed Jesus

"When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"

"And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

>YES!

Why?

Because our basic 'ways of behavior' was built on Christian standards.

>Why didn't it stop the west from getting in this situation in the first place?

While we were already sliding down an ever increasingly slippery slope, 'Obama the Muslim' removed the brakes and erased Western values.

christianity is cuckoldry

Wtf would you call those people? There were Jews no doubt, but they were Romans. lol

Christianity teaches that laziness is a sin.
now wonder why old people are less lazy and did more for the west the young people.
Christianity build the west

>ancap flag
>against making money for offering value
retard

We turned away from it two centuries ago. The process began however with the nominalists and the reformation.
True Christianity can only be found in the orthodox churches.

>Christianity teaches that laziness is a sin.
No, it doesn't. It does teach that success and wealth are sins thereby encouraging laziness since poverty=holiness.

I never realised how bad Christianity was until I saw the fire and brimstone pastors of the USA. Christianity tells people to be good but provides absolutely no tools for this instead providing ceremonial larps like pretending communion does anything. The bible however when read esoterocally gives us all the tools we need to have discipline. Petersons esoteric readings are awesome but there is another even deeper way to read it. Check out John St Julien on YouTube if you want to learn deepest the esoterics of the bible and how to gain discipline over our carnal minds.

Only one way....

Deus Vult

The argument is that the west turned its back on God.
It's a half truth based on the problem of the reformation. Any slackjaw, no matter how dim, misguided, or unworldly, can put on a suit, call themselves a preacher, and then start giving people in their church life advice and rules for living. We had a big craze when Harry Potter was first published, for instance, where all of the Baptists wanted the fucking thing banned.

A religion is a group, and a group is as weak as its leaders. Christianity has a shortage of good leaders.

Shut the fuck up, retard. This isn't Sup Forums

Nor is it the chan of old.... you are the newfag calling another faggot a newfag...

Never ending retardation

Sure thing, kid.

>prison-style white brick walls
>a toaster, on top of a microwave, on top of a mini fridge
>claustrophobic library-style cubicle desks
>a portable closet
>white water kettle just sittng behind her on the desk

2/10 would not bang (in your dorm room)

It couldn't stop it because the people turned their backs on Christ.

secure.actblue.com/

SHAREBLUE = ACTBLUE

They are the same DNC kid fuckers and pushing Soros Narratives. . .

Time to focus ....

no, because one day people will once again realize they dont believe in/fear religion, and theyll once again think that morals are based on fake stories to stop you from having fun. We will sink into degeneracy again like we have now. We need people to understand that degeneracy isnt bad because it sends you to hell, but because IT IS HOW HUMANS AS A SPECIES HAVE SURVIVED AMD EVOLVED THROUGH HISTORY. Debauchery leads to depression, pain and suffering. It destroys families. It goes against the interests of the human race.

I am a christian and i truly believe, but sometimes my faith fades away, because of one question i ask all the time to myself.

Why does god don't protect let's say a kid getting raped? Or a kid getting cancer from birth? The first one, that the kid is getting raped i can understand, because if god is to abolish all evil he had to abolish all humans, because we all do evil at some point in our lives. But what with diseases like cancer in kids, that have nothing to do with humans being evil? Please someone answer me..

Damn that whole situation upsets me.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2QmaM7JrA

Yes, and for $70,000 a month Juden Peterstein can save you too!

Jesus promises salvation to those who ask for it.
Doesn't mention saving the west anywhere in there.

Commies must hate how profitable it is to oppose them.

I think you mean in the late 1800's when modernization overtook religious doctrine as the most important goal. It worked itself top down, first from the nation's rulers and financial powers down to the shit shoveler. We've finally hit the point where the shit shoveler just wants money to buy things to numb himself enough to pretend death ain't coming soon

His ideas are more inline with Paganism than Christianity anyway (the Divine Individual is fucking exactly what Odinn represents!) - he just doesn't know it yet.

Make Europe Pagan Again.