Is it time to step in and do something about the single mother problem?

Is it time to step in and do something about the single mother problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 for $5 deal
Not bad

kek

Stop giving them free government money

Yeah, make honest women of them when they get pregnant.

least its not a niggerbaby

>$2.50 for reconstituted egg patty, lukewarm bacon, kraft brand cheese biproduct, and high fructose corn bun

A dozen eggs is like $.88 cents. Why do millennials bother with fast food?

>be me in 2020
>hungry for a tasty quarter pounder from the McD
>stroll into local McDonalds
>approach kiosk
>quickly punch in my order and swipe card
>three minutes later I'm chowing down on a delicious quarter pounder
>"wow.." I think to myself "the order is right, the burger and fries are fresh"
>remember back to 2017... the $15 minimum wage wars
>smile and think to myself "what a wonderful time to be alive"

It's fast, convenient, and you don't have to clean.

NO. They( single mothers) must pay and be made an example of, if we are to teach the youth not to be whores and to chose their mates wisely

if your combined household income is not 6 figures, you should not have kids.

Time
If im running late to class or work and dont have the time to cook my own breakfast/make my own coffee its more productive to just buy a sandwhich and coffee from dunkin or wherever rather than just not eat

>make honest women of them
>mfw in japan this would be indestinguishable from
>make submissive women of them
isn't language wonderful?

You got it, Schlomo.

>rather than just not eat
you mean rather than wake up earlier and make steak and eggs?

I actually agree, sure it would lead to more jews, but also less spics and niggers

If you think being a single mother is some sort of liberated, joyous status, you were probably raised by a single mother.

Place the children into state run education camps, morphing the children into warrior's of God. The whore adulterers will be strung up in the city square and covered in gasoline. Their screams will remind all women to be modest and love thine husband.

Gosh I like babies

Cause it tastes better than a dozen eggs?

At least she's working and not sitting on her ass absorbing government handouts.

But who is going to wish you an autistic good day after your meal?

Takes like 10 minutes to make your own food, clean as you go. Do better.

He about vouchers for child care? Seems like a fair deal to me

I dont, and for a short time, I was

keked audible

>Is it time to step in and do something about the single mother problem?
Its not a single mother problem so much as its a "hit it and quit it" problem. Guys mislead girls and imply they both have "a future" together, and after getting pussy they bail.

Add a couple of slices of bread and a banana. The eggs, bread, and banana, enough breakfast for a week, costs less than a trip to McDiabetes.

t. toastie roastie

>plastic tastes better than food
Because it contains psychotropics and you're a slave.

that's pretty bad in the land of the fat, mcdonald's has the same thing in a biscuit instead of a croissant for $1 each

KEK, gtfo to r9k fag

>women taking the bait

Jokes on them

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

So single mothers are absolved of responsibility? Feminist.

If I wanted to be greeted by a friendly face that actually gives a shit about me, I'd go to Chick-fil-A

i want muh baby-back ribs

>that actually gives a shit about me
Minimum wage, and giving a shit about anything. Nope.

go to planned parenthood and get another abortion, roast beef whore

On what fucking planet is a dozen eggs 88 cents? More like 3 bucks.

Depends on where you live I guess. I get 24 large eggs for a little over $2.

You actually think they give a fuck about you? There just paid more and in order to keep that pay they have to act according to company guidelines
I bet you think strippers like you too

i worked at chick fil a, they get paid min wage

Guys this picture is really sad. I won’t deny women make poor choices, but sometimes it’s not entirely their fault. My wife got pregnant when we were 20 and I went through a couple month period where I was a degenerate, drunk every day, failed all my classes that semester. Thankfully I pulled my self together, graduated with straight As the last few semesters etc and we’re happily married with another on the way, but that situation could have easily gone south, and is exceptional that it didn’t. This picture could easily have been her and it would have been more my fault for becoming a failure

no, but its half the problem. what, is it all women's fault and not men for being virtue-less and not giving a fuck about marriage or family? aren't men responsible for establishing society and cultural values?

women are followers, men are leaders you know

hell is great
not only is it immortality but I dont have to be bowing and scraping to an asshat skywizard that pretends to be anything but a moraly corrupt deific demagogue
>giving money to dominionists
hope you're christian.

simple, cut child support.

There, problem solved forever.

>dumbass roastie decides to have a kid with a piece of shit
>WTF WHY DID HE LEAVE ME HOW DID THIS HAPPEN THIS ISNT MY FAULT :( DADDY GOVERNMENT SAVE MEEEE

Fire her. Pull signaling shit like that on a job and risk dropping your baby in the deep fryer.

Fuck that, she should be right the fuck out the door.

Sometimes it is their fault, sometimes it isn't, sometimes it's both people. Pictures like that are much more complicated without context. But I can say, if she is working fast food, at that age, she probably shouldn't have been worrying about sex, and more about her financial status.

>men = women
not
>men > women

kek, and soy boy over here getting an emotional bitch fit at me because he's too much of a romantic cuck

nice memewords and projecting babe, proud of u

If theyre closed on sudays why the fuck is the greeter still there

Why are all the women falling for the dupes of degenerate retards? I don't deny the role men play in the dipshittery representative of our current society, but women are equally complicit in the dumbfuckery for giving it up for sub standard males.

don't get mad at me because my memes were better then yours

>2 for 5
>557
>two 5's
>2+5 = 7

I just laugh at them and buy a new game to play on my Xbox one x and 4k qled TV in the bliss of a child free home.

>Soyboys jelly of the breast milk he's getting

Here lately eggs and milk are WAY down. Make me very suspicious. Its either not eggs and milk and some chinese lead laced chemical bullshit or they are squeezing competition out of the market so they can take over and charge 5x as much later. 25 cents a dozen here and 75 cents a gallon.

I’m just saying have some empathy man. She could entirely deserve her position in life, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t feel some pity for her or her child

Are you in Alaska?

>but women are equally complicit in the dumbfuckery for giving it up for sub standard males.
That's my point. Its 50/50. Although i'd say men are slightly more to blame because again, they're leaders, women are followers, and decent men who aren't shitty are usually beta fags who are afraid of being individualistic and independent.

For me, it's the used goods blown out pussy

i have THE BEST memes folks, nobodies memes are better than mine, you know it. i know it. everybody knows it

Girl gets dickand bails. Opps prego. That's OK guy pays for her hit it and quit it for next 18 years. Cause roastie got 3 more she failed to mention. Welfare and baby daddy's pay for life. Happy ending.... Baby's grow up no baby daddy money no welfare no job skills. Homeless living off kids. Ahhh the dream is alive.

If we're going 50/50 then there is no slightly more to blame. Women want equality across the board. They can't expect us to give up our status as leaders and in the same sentence blame us for not being leaders.

>That's OK guy pays for her hit it and quit it for next 18 years
I know this is on all the copypastas but this usually doesn't happen from my experience, just saying. teen pregnancies for example

Childfree fags always act like superficial shit leads to a more satisfying life than having children.

When I was a lowly E-3 I practically lived off of fast food and alcohol. With military discount you could pretty much rob most chains blind if you went for their deals, especially Taco Bell. Wasn't healthy at all obviously and if I tried it today at my age I'd die in a week. I can't tell you why millennials might bother with it, but I definitely just told you why I did at their age.

>from my experience

HAHAHAHAHA SINGLE MOTHER DETECTED

i was saying that as a agree to disagree

but
>Women want equality across the board
stop fucking taking Sup Forums as real life, if you based everything around the shit you see here you'd think every non-white is going to kill you and every women hates you for having a dick, which isn't true.

Women JUST want to be treated with respect, that's it. sjws doesn't equal every bitch out there, in real life most women are reasonable and know their place in society and think SJW are weirdos. if you aren't an asshole you can even talk down the average SJW into at least acknowledging that women are more emotional and as a creature they're weaker

Die for Israel some more, welfare queen

kek

Thanks for paying for my free food today tax payer, it tasted like shit but knowing I didn't pay a dime for it and you did makes it sweeter.

It's still sad the see attractive young women with potential ruin their futures by becoming single mothers. There's no hate, just sadness and pity. On a scale of 1-10 the highest a single mom can rise is 5 imho, but realistically 3. By ending up with "beta provider cucks" these women are ending up with their opposite numbers.

>stop fucking taking Sup Forums as real life
You post here based on your experiences, I post based on mine. Sure, we can agree to disagree, but it's awfully assumptive of you to think my only experience with this is what I see on Sup Forums.

Today the atm said happy birthday to me. Good enough for me

Fucking retard millenials - can't figure out how to cook efficiently and make a little extra time to eat healthfully.

says the fucking Boomer who's on his second triple bypass because he has to have bacon every morning

We

Wuz

Vikingz!!!!

NYPA, cry baby faggot

First one. His fault. Second. Ya knew pill didn't work fucks anyway. Doesn't tell guy this. That or she needs to get a fucking lotto ticket. Cause being on the pill for 4 with 4 different guys. Math is not on her side. Needs to learn to swallow.

>can't figure out how to cook efficiently and make a little extra time to eat healthfully
>eat healthfully
Man, you are dumber than I thought. I'm 52 (technically an x'er) and very fit. I was the same when I was in law school and having kids and poor. It's not that hard.

Naw nothing like that. I just thought she was cute so I shared her insta.

Gas?

Ive literally seen eggs at walmart for 27 cents. Wisconsin here.

Glad I'm not the oldest faggot in here.

There are more oldfags than you think. Sup Forums is one of the more mentally stimulating websites, I think.

We let our mothers cook for us.

>BLACKED threads
>Asian gf threads
>now Single mom shit

Is there some sort of propaganda being spread to turn us into cucks?

They are single for a reason.

Fire them so I can have a fucking job.

this is what I usually think

remove the children from all single mothers who don't bring their children to church at least once a week

Must be. To create a life with someone forges a bond outside of time and space. Talk to divorcees. They may hate each other but they acknowledge the bond. For the father of her child to want nothing to do with her, assuming she knows who he is, there must be something wrong with the mom.

Only if this can be our theme. youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

because i'm rich bitch who cares about saving money lmao

Underrated