I honestly can't believe how the United States can be so racist its 2017, baka

I honestly can't believe how the United States can be so racist its 2017, baka
And then you don't even let poor people fleeing from war settle? Cmon we're just one race, the human race, we have to llen up our borderd, its the morally right thing to do, anyone who doesn't is in the wrong side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gib7_FDD60Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery#African_participation_in_the_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets just send all of our black people to africa then and call it even

Why doesnt Saudi Arabia, The UAE or Kuwait take them in??? Ask yourself that question and you will have the answer you are looking for.

Y'all mayo ass white motherfuckers took our brothers and sister as slaves and, then forced us to sit on the back of the bus and be segregated and continue the institutional racism we suffer while the cops kill unarmed black ppl by the day.

FUCK Y'ALL WHITE PEOPLE

We aren't taking refugees in because you people are APES. Fuck off back to your mudhuts

everything is built, no need for em anymore

are they trying to sell us these refugees, then?

>we're just one race, the human race
that's biologically false
Also, why exactly must them take refugees?
Why do Africans have right to settle in the US as refugees?

Their ancestors sold those slaves to us

> y'all took them
for what we count, your ancestor happily sold them to us, because they wanted more land from other tribes
You got to look into mirror and ask yourself: who is responsible on the fact that infrastructure has not been developed ever since colonisers left?

You can't do that, you forced us to come here
You have to pay black ppl back for all they suffered
You have to pay the indians back for the land you stole from them and for the genocide you did against them
Fcuk you POC have never oppressed other POC its only crusty ass white people who are so desperate to be oppressed smdh
White folk have NEVER been oppressed, but they should for all the bad they did to the world

Ok, if you insist we will take in the refugees as slaves

We didn't take them. We purchased them from you.

>You took resources but not refuse
Correct.

But its clear you people dont like it here, so why dont we just send you back there with taxpayer money so you can live in your native lands while we live here in the oppressive and horribly evil america

>that's biologically false
Race isn't acknowledrd by science and biologist, look it up and educate yourself
>why exactly must them take refugees?
Because its the right thing to do, it's the right side of history
>Why do Africans have right to settle in the US as refugees?
It's payback for all the oppression POC have suffered from white ppl, its the only way y'all can be forgivem from ur racism

WE
WUZ
SLAVES

Not so fast. We aren't making that mistake twice.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

there aint much different between a nigger and a donkey, about as much between an ape and a monkey. a nigger should be smarter as a general rule, but in a spelling contest, i pick the mule

Jokes and baits aside, accepting refugees is always a bad idea, because that will corrupt a nation ethnicity, it will produce a whole alienated generation of sons of refugees, and it will generate many raceless and outcast mutts in the country. Maybe the best thing for everyone is to remain in their own fatherland

why would it be a bad option to push them back to Africa thou?
Why do we have to pay you when you specifically have not suffered anything on such atrocities back then?
Why are should them be paid if they sold their lands to colonisers? Why should they pay for spread of diseases? Will Africans pay for HIV infection's spread to the world?
Why aren't White part of colour spectrum of people?
Why are you lying about black not oppressing other Blacks when Blacks owned black slaves both in the US and Africa (Liberia)?
You're literally oppressing me now by not treating whites equally

THIS

the white mans weakness has always been CHEAP LABOR. and who taught the white man to exploit cheap labor? the chosen ones.

Slaves and now mexicans are karma because the white man cant resist the jewish brainwashing of cheap labor

let's send basketball culture to africa in the form of 60 million niggers

Nuke Africa desu

You're an idiot and should feel bad for being one.

>right side of history
Either you're baiting or you really are a dumb nigger

Correction, you "sold" your people to us as slaves. Actual capture was hardly necessary with so many vile, unscrupulous brutes in one place.

We would go back but only if u also go back to Europe or wherever frozen shitty place white come from and leave America to the ORIGINAL owners you stole it from the indians.

They should go to israel

We dont even want our niggers let alone your 3rd world ones

Don't many places in Africa still practice slavery?

> Race isn't acknowledrd by science and biologist
Yes they are quite literally, go and ask those who determine people from their bone structures and do brain functionality research
> Because its the right thing to do, it's the right side of history
Why is right? Your ancestors sure were not on right side of history to sell their children to foreigners as slaves
> It's payback
that's not a right you dummy, educate yourself

Flooding Australia/Canada/USA with Mexicans, Indians, Africans, Asians, etc, and force-assimilating them, won't help natives -- it just makes their fate worse.
But you don't care about the natives - you don't want those countries to be native, you just want them to be non-White- THAT'S GENOCIDE!

You say you are anti-racist, what you are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

So you can make our societies unsustainable as well?

How does that help?

Why should we?
You can leave any time you want, no one is going to shoot you at the border for escaping, unlike in modern African slave states

Whites were here first, we will send you back to your homeland since you hate it here so much

fpbp, that or the sun.

sounds to me like someone is butthurt

Black user here.
You know the drill.

Yes, there are racist ignorant people in America as there are all around the world. Last I recalled, the racist blacks in South Africa are mutilating White farmers correct?

We are one race. America did take in hordes of slaves as did many countries. It was deplorable and America still owes AFRICAN AMERICANS for what they did. As for taking in refugees/foreigners/immigrants, were full and broke as fuck. We have ~$20 trillion dollars worth of debt. We have our own to take care of. We have veterans living out on the street, many homeless people, a fucked up healthcare system that isn't taking care of U.S citizens, and our own social/welfare problems that result in people living beyond the standards even found in Africa. We take care of ours and you take care of yours...

BTW, you solve this by not shitting out 8 kids a family when you know dam well you can't afford it. You solve the need for having refugees by terminating the shitheaded fighting. You solve your crisis by solving your defunct culture issues just like America will have to resolve theres.

Liberal pitty parties don't work because, in this world, there are a fixed amount of resources. Giving a handout to one means that another starves and there is no moral case... I'd argue it's immoral to take from and starve those who from your country in an effort to feed/give hand outs to others in another country.

youtube.com/watch?v=gib7_FDD60Q

Manifest Destiny mother fucker !
Now gtfo here w/ this bullshit desu.

So? Africa took slaves, you don't see them taking refugees! Hearken unto the wisdom of mother africa.

By the way, what self-hate is it that causes you to want to destroy the good thing that is America? We're letting blacks live here after all. It won't magically stay America, just with more blacks. That's the mistake Zimbabwe made, and that now South Africa is making. A civilization needs maintaining, and blacks can't do it. If you killed all the whites and took all our 'cargo', the US would be a shithole (like Africa) in 20 years.

>Why do we have to pay you when you specifically have not suffered anything on such atrocities back then?
I do, POC still suffer form white supremacy and institutional racism to this day, every day racist cops shoot unarmed black teenagers only for being black, do we really need to have this conversation again? Thought you giys could leanr
>Why are should them be paid if they sold their lands to colonisers?
They were brutally genocided by whites, they did not sold anything to no one
>Why should they pay for spread of diseases? Will Africans pay for HIV infection's spread to the world?
HIV was introduced to Africa by the Europeans a s a way to kill africans and reduce the population, look it up
>Why aren't White part of colour spectrum of people?
Because of the system of white supremacy you imposed, its literally impossible to be racist against white ppl
>Why are you lying about black not oppressing other Blacks when Blacks owned black slaves both in the US and Africa (Liberia)?
That's false, only whites and sometimes mexicans owned slaves, but mostly whites

>You're literally oppressing me now by not treating whites equally
I can't, whites hold the power so i cant oppress you

Most migrants are coming en masse due to economic reasons. Hence why they are considered ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.
Your brothers sold you off. Plain and simple.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery#African_participation_in_the_slave_trade

Funny story, the first official "slave owner" in the USA was black man. He went to court because his indentured servants time was up and he didn't want that man to leave, so he legally acquire that status through the court system.
There have been slaves of every color, quit kidding yourself.

I mean honestly, we dont hate it here but you do
So why dont all of you leave and we stay here in our evil empire oppressing ourselves while you live in the Utopia of Africa since CLEARLY we are the inferior race and Europe isnt big enough for all of us americans

not chattel slavery

I mean.... fine, let’s give back the slaves descendants. Would they be happy then? It’s not like Africans sold them to us or anything, but if they want their people back I’m sure it would be a net positive for Africa in its current state

Fuck off niggers, we're full.

>implying blacks built shit
Picking cotton and being slave labor isnt "building"

WE

>It was deplorable and America still owes AFRICAN AMERICANS for what they did.
What do they owe you for one of the least brutal slave practices in history? For context, the muzzies castrated their groids and worked them into early graves.

WUZ

lol you sold them bitch

We need to do something about these people.. these monkeys won't let this shit go.

KANGZ

N'

Oh, so slavery is fine as long as it's not chattel slavery?

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

90% of the native Americans were dead of disease by the time Plymouth rock was settled. Sickness was what killed them, not a genocide.
Also then the Africans who sold their brothers have to pay that back. The Barbary pirates who enslaved north Mediterranean have to pay back for that. The Aztecs have to pay reparations to tribes they raided, and the matobr Americans have to pay back for the wars in which they slaughtered other innocent tribes.
But since we're counting the sins of the father, which is a logical fucking retardation by the way, we're going to count the lives saved by the invention of vaccines, germ theory, pasteurization, refrigeration, and other similar advances.
So you are in fact fucking welcome.

Crime statistics are biased against niggers. Thats a fact.

Nigger crime gets overreported
White crime gets underreported

Nice logic. NIGGER.

AND THEY HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS EVER SINCE. FUCK YOU , NO MORE NIGGERS

there was many cities and towns in africa before whites burned them down. googl e Benin city and stop being so ignorant!

Didnt this bitches great great great grand pappy sell their own kind to our great great great grand daddys?

fpbp, I like this compromise

>2017
> conveniently forgetting that the vast majority of those slaves were sold into bondage by other Africans.

You shit the bed, now sleep in it.

bonus edition

muh bias

Conquest |= immigration. Look it up bud.

AYO HOL UPPP

You blacks keep saying 'ignorant', but what are we ignorant of? We could shove facts down your throat until you choke.

Unless that's just a crutch to make you feel good - despite all evidence to the contrary - "you're better than whites because you're not 'ignorant'". However you prop your personal world up, I guess.

> It was deplorable and America still owes AFRICAN AMERICANS for what they did.
Holy fuck I was starting to be sympathetic until I read this. Your people have been living in a first-world country that you could neither create nor even maintain, for generations, now. How are you not better off than if we'd left your ancestors' generation in Africa? Slavery bad, agreed. But you, fucking far better off than you could expect as an African-in-Africa. So we owe you nothing, you owe us. If we ever 'repay' you, we'll send you a bill, and give you a one-way ticket back to Africa. That's all you blacks are good for, sniffing out white men's weakness and being pathetic.

She's absolutely right. We need to take in all the Afrikaners as refugees and ship out all our dindus to take their place.

How bout we drop nerve gas on them instead

What eroge is that from again?

No but you shouldn't compare the evil of the transatlantic slave trade to African "slavery"

>meanwhile in yemen

extra roll and also checking myself

go complain about african and middle eastern countries still practicing slavery today before you mention coddled niggers in the US, uneducated fuck

>continue the institutional racism
give an example of institutional racism

> I do, POC still suffer form white supremacy and institutional racism
Show me the law that prevents you to do something, improve yourself or enjoying something solely due to your skin colour, you lying nog
> they did not sold anything to no one
you're lying once again
> HIV was introduced to Africa by the Europeans
Other way around you conspiracy theorist, your forefathers couldn't stop their retarded blood rituals even after being educated by Europeans
> its literally impossible to be racist against white ppl
except you're right now and you're a walking contradiction. Why is white not a colour?
> That's false
You're lying once again, after Blacks were relied, some went back to Africa and enslaved other Africans. Why do you keep lying?
> whites hold the power so i cant oppress you
I've no power, so you're oppressing me you lying sack of shit

admitting their country is shit and they are useless and need the white mans help
yep thats niggers

and so then of course, blacks rebuilt then, to even greater glory, like Germany and Japan did! It took them a while but ... oh. Oops. No.

We learned our lesson taking niggers in. We already have plenty of niggers to take care of. WE ARE FULL.

prove it you lying sack of shit

YOU SOLD THEM TO US!

i wish we put them all back where they belonged

>look it up
Oh I am laffin. Hang yourself

Apefreaken niggers that weren't sold into slavery by other niggers were eaten by those niggers. Be happy your ancestors weren't dinner.

Africa is for Africans.
If they don't like Africa then let them make it great again.

Me too user. Niggers shouldn't be anywhere but Africa, they can't function in the modern world.

>there's no written law so it doesn't matter that my people have oppressed your people for hundreds of years

much of europe was destroyed in wwii. the japs were nuked twice and firebombed (which did more damage to cities than the nukes). korea had a war and was torn apart into 2 countries. what's stopping the niggers from rebuilding?

Niggers, and those that think niggers are human, are on the wrong side of history.

If niggers were to take over, they'd all have AIDS by Tuesday.

Pretty sure this nigger is trolling. But niggers are so stupid it's hard to tell in this case.

I think the truth is so horrible that they can't stand to look at it - it turns what might have been a manly spine into jello.

>when your whole continent is so fucked you are advocating for people to leave and then bashing countries that don't want hoards of your human trash that lack basic education and working skills

immigration should only be open to white people, and also no benefits/social welfare so they know they can't get free gibs

Is she implying that the refugees can be our slaves? Still don't want 'em!

So if we can have the refugees as slaves would that make it square?

please don't call africans people

Magi poka
African slavery frequently involved the cutting off of the slaves genitals, at least by Islamic slavers so as to not have a problem in the future. And that had been standard a very long time before Europeans even made contact with Africa.

i wonder why OP isn't complaining about the jews

>oppressed

I think you mean civilized. You're only type on a computer in proper English because of whitey. You're probably unhappy because, as a nigger, you're not supposed to be in the civilized world.