Tsugumomo

>Tsugumomo
How the hell does the author get away with ANYTHING in this manga? There's more tits and pussy than most hentai manga and this is still published in a major magazine. What kind of magic is this motherfucker using?

it's manga

shit like that happens all the time

No way. There isn't a mainstream manga that gets away with pussy shots other than this one

that's because mainstream manga = WSJ

most manga doesn't have that problem though

Read more manga, dumbass.

>nuh uh!

here's a page from a mainstream manga

KIRIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm going to die waiting for her to come back.

>official art
I love author-chan. He knows what the people want

I've busted countless nuts to his Pixiv uploads

What the fuck? Why are her boobs sagging so much? Also her bush so gross.

Go look at the artist's pixiv, there's a pubes-less version.

have you ever studied anatomy?
no, have you ever looked at a human being?

>Why are her boobs sagging so much?
Because that's what fat does.
>Also her bush so gross.
What?

>GROSS, LOOK AT HOW HER STOMACH FOLDS!

Don't bring 3D characteristics into the 2D world, maggots.

DELETE THIS

>stop making your characters look better

Fuck Kiriha.
I hope Kukuri will come back.

>bringing back worst loli ever drawn

>Fuck Kiriha.
I can only dream.

A drawing is a drawing, and it always represents reality. Yes, even the heavily stylized or idealized drawings are still depicting reality.

You're essentially kicking your feet and complaining that her tits aren't drawn as gravity defying balloons.

Is there another manga that shows as much as this one?

>A drawing is a drawing, and it always represents reality.

Tell that to futa artists

It's mindblowing to compare the man's current art to his old stuff. He's become amazing.

I prefer no pubes myself

>Tell that to futa artists
But dicks exist, no?

Possible.
That god who was killed by the Mayoiga guys stuck around as an evil ghost for a thousand years, after all.
Kukuri's shard is in the time freeze bubble, so it's still only been severed for a few minutes.
Once Kazuya gets a hold of it he can probably do some bullshit to revive her.
Of course, at that point the manga will probably be over. Where could it really go after Kanaka?

Yeah but not THOSE dicks. And not THOSE tits.

he draws dick too senpai

Stop trying to 404 my thread please

OFFICIAL
ART

Why does this seem so mundane and non-sexual?

That fucking perfect pussy

You are too used to naked anime girls, it's something natural to you.

Thank goodness for that little white bar; I almost saw something lewd.

Numods stopped giving a fuck about Sup Forums culture and ban you anyways.

>mainstream manga
Retard

Those Japs are puritans I tell you what

mein dick

A shame he hasnt uploaded anything new since last year. I hope the anime fixes this

I wonder if we'll get any doujins, or if no one will bother trying to top the official stuff.

Tsugumomo has pussy shots?

I'd see buttholes but not pussy.

You probably never heard about To Love-Ru dude

There are no pussy shots in TLR

The only ones you'd get are reflections off shit. But that's it. They're implied though. People assume Yabuki does it intentionally. I think he's just doing art is all.

he played the long game

The manga started almost 10 years ago, a full decade. It hardly had any real nudity although it WAS perverted. The one shot was actually more perverted (featured ejaculation) but chapter 1 and volume 1 weren't so bad.

He just pushed the limits continuously, became well respected for his STUPIDLY good action, and eventually could also show off his full perversions. Now he has no true limiter.

Read his afterwords; they're pretty interesting since you can see what he was concerned with each volume and what direction he was going in (like being worried about drawing HUGE tits and such)

Why is this allowed?

I want to fuck that granny.

To remind us how sexist whiteknights are when it comes to who molests who.

Damn, the new volume 1 cover is so much better

Not even just in terms of skill level (because of course it would be), but composition. It really conveys the contents so much better.

Its meant to introduce new people to the series.
1st cover makes people think its a show about japanese pawn shop ran by a loli.

Isn't there an afterword in one of the early volumes where he says something like "naked girls will be a recurring theme of this manga"

I would read the fuck out of a series about a Japanese pawn shop run by a loli.

Not him, but me too.

Of course, that's not at all what Tsugumomo is about.

>first questions he asks are all about her experiences with other men
what a cuck lmao

So is Tsugumomo basically the thinking man's To Love Ru?

>Kanaka's pubic hair not a completely untamed jungle
Immersion ruined.

It's TLR if TLR was worth reading.

Hair would get in the way of skinship.

No, Tsugumomo is for shonenbabbies who need fights and action to keep their attention, To Love Ru requires extreme intelligence to keep up with it's incredible level of interest

Is there a manga that beats Tsugumomo in terms of nudity?

A good way of putting it.

But let's be real, To Love Ru has nothing on this in terms of lewdness, especially in terms of being creative with lewdness.

I know most people don't agree with me, but I think vagina reflections have gotten old, and of course fucking tripping, and the fact that overall the manga is just not terribly good outside of the art.

None that beat Yoshikadus anatomy skills.

If this is bait it's decent. Saying "shonenbabbies" is particularly shitty.

Should I be worried that there haven't been any raws for ch 94 and 95?

Thank you. If you had any constructive criticism on how to make it fill you with frothing anger I would appreciate it, I'm always looking to improve.

The guy that usually scanned tsugumomo lost his ch94 raw in the mail so now its unknown how long it takes for it to be scanned and Then translated.

Add some complaints which will come off as incredibly hypocritical, like "the MC is bland."

faggot

Those guys DP'ing her?

Looks like they are just about to.

Was this the manga that had the clever sink reflection?

Nah. This is way better than TLR.

>twenty-one
>tfw a fictional octogenarian halfbreed got laid before you did

Jesus there is way too much sex in this series. I like my ecchi to be a bit purer.

So go read one of the 10,000 ecchi series where fucking nothing ever happens.

not that I want these threads 404'd but if the anime is actually good and lives up to the manga in terms of lewd then expect alot of 404 tsugumomo threads after it releases

>got used to ecchi that smut scares him
Don't be a faggot

>way too much sex
>too much sex
>much sex
>sex

As opposed to the other 98% of series that never touch sex with a 9 mile pole? Nah, this is fine.

I don't have a problem with the amount, but I feel like there's too many bath scenes.

I like variety.

Sorry I don't like non-virgins. Shit even the MC is technically not a virgin anymore since he had sex while female. Shit sucks.

>Sorry I don't like non-virgins
You and the rest of japan. This is why most anime is stale.

Yeah the number of "pure ecchi" anime vastly outweigh the more hardcore ones. So a series like this is fine.

Although its nice to see how some anime try to be suggestive rather than plain sexy. Makes for some interesting scenes

It's a spoiler DID SHE COME BACK TO LIFE ALREADY?

not yet

What if she comes back not as an "obi tsugumomo" but as a "torn-up obi tsugumomo" and now she has the power to shred clothes?

Negima will never come back.

UQ Holder delivers.

Next chapter when?

Its tradition.

Have you tried Uwakoi

Poor megane-chan. Will she ever return?

Maybe in the background.

Mass produced tsunderes are the worst kind of character. Good thing Yoshikadu got rid of her.

The art is kind of shitty. I can hardly see what's happening here.

I like the fact that Tsugumomo isn't trying to trick the reader into thinking that the childhood friend has a chance.