Muh whites are the superior race!

>Muh whites are the superior race!
>Lithuanians are genetically the whitest, yet have a low average IQ and and are poor
Nice double think Sup Forumstards.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lt-lithuania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lithuanians
>white

>what is communism

Shut your bigot mouth. My best friend in high school was Lithuanian. She was tall, blonde, and beautiful. I was pretty much her beta orbiter for a time.

But she still respected me enough to redpill me on commies, which made it all worth it.

>slavs
>white

They ain't Slavs.

Want me to btfo you further, Sup Forumscucks?

Here you go faggots, graphs proving they are genotypically and phenotypically the whitest.

>having friendships with girls when you're not fucking them
Lmao.

>>It's sensitive reddit frog posting anglo mutt is mad at Sup Forums episode

>balto-slavic
>what are haplogroups
Zero source and context for this

They are slavic.
Either way they're euros sure, but they also lived under the USSR for decades.

One country being shit does not erase the human advancement done by England, France, Germany and a big powergap to Italy being orders of magnitude above anywhere on the planet throughout history, and the conquest and civilization from our countrymen

>implying we care about iq
we just want to be with our own, have a family and be merry.

Where does it say balto-slavic on that graph? They're not Slavic. They're the closest group to indo-europeans, literally the closest thing to 'aryans'.

I like balts, but I just want to shit on the muh whiteness Sup Forumstard meme.

>Where does it say balto-slavic on that graph? They're not Slavic.
On the left, it's literally colour coded retard.
Aryan is a meme, they just look the best. Northern euros have done virtually fuck all. Germanic-celtic (western) and meds (southern) have done almost everything.

>he keeps falling for the muh achievements maymay
Being white has nothing to do with achievements you tard. It's a matter of genetics.
They're the whitest, as I've shown. Keep denying all you want.
And actually, Scandis contributed a lot to the sciences.

>'muh achievements'
>the fact that white people built the entire world is irrelevant, look at my retarded point about lithuanians being the most white (as if that's a thing) because of genetics and they're POOR.
You're an idiot. Completely pointless thread.

Ethnic english people invented the things that advanced humanity the most, and made the most breakthroughs, we also had the largest empire in human history.
Therefore that ethnic group has more worth than an african tribe that didn't even make fire.

If other races were superior they would have done it before us, it's a pretty simple concept for fucks sake

the average IQ of a Lithuanian is 96

iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html

91 actually
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lt-lithuania

I'd rebut those statements about muh special anglo superiority, but that's not what the thread is about. Sup Forumstards shit up other boards claiming being white somehow makes you superior. Clearly not the case if the whitest people on earth are less technologically and economically advanced than non-white or less white groups.

Want me to destroy your muh anglo superiority argument? Just make sure your ego can take it.

Y'know not everyone on pol is a white supremisist right? I personally think they're retarded.

i already debunked your claim that Lithuanians are dumb and now i debunked your claim that Anglos are not superior with a single pic

I wouldn't trust Richard Lynn's stats on anything, they're a joke. Look at PISA and other global test scores in science or maths, or something like GRE. There is far more available data.

>low average IQ
rich coming from the Brit

Your schools don't even teach basic history or geography.

>"der sance is not the right one hurr durr"
fuck off faggot

muh gommunism tho

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

You are quite rare around these parts potato.

>not counting in communism
>not counting in that half of the nation was deported to Syberia
>not counting in litpol common wealth fuck up

He's right, he's been caught manipulating data.

There is no 'whitest' people you fucking autist, it is a blanket term for native europeans.
You are arguing against an argument that no one has made.

Anyway this is my last post in your stupid thread you can 'win' the argument if you like this is a waste of time

>confusing achievements with racial/ethnic superiority when there are far better explanations
Briton achievements are the consequence of two factors: geography and beneficial cultural/ethnic replacement.

Geography
>isolated away from mainland Europe, thus avoiding the majority of conflict and invasions
>same reason why a full land invasion hasn't occurred for almost 1000 years.
>perfect for maritime expansion
>lack of potential and actual invasions allowed for the creation of an intellectual elite and institutions. Britons could invest into the development in an intellectual elite over generations, whereas countries in mainland Europe would lose men to wars and other conflicts

Beneficial cultural/ethnic replacement.
>the two times England was conquered, it was by culturally and technologically superior people: Romans and Normans.
>Gave Britons a great leap forward in terms of culture and technology

The Irish were very similar to the English before the Romans and Normans, but they never managed to do shit.

>having the least non-European dna doesn't make you the whitest

OP Btfo

Go back 3000 years and look at human accomplishment. You won't find any Europeans there. It's almost like there are cultural, social, and geographical reasons that explain achievement far better than 'muh whiteness!'.

I really doubt you are a native bong. The Anglo prides himself in his achievements.

Greeks and Romans were Europeans the Normans were also Europeans
> cultural/ethnic replacement
nice meme but English people remain anglo-saxon

>Iceland in the 50-79% category. What idiot made this?
>In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color.

You should google 'the norman invasion'.

>being proud of historical accidents and the sheer accident of me being born here.
I'd rather stick with being rational.

that did not replace the ethnic make up of English people

Autistic ppl have high IQs but don't get rich. Checkmate race realists.

nah you're just a faggot

I do not deal with postmodernism.

Slav is not white, mediterrane master race is the original white.

Yeah I should have said intermixing.

Not an argument, Sup Forumstard.

>ancient western world is ranked in third place
>"You won't find any Europeans there!"
Are you stupid?

Holy shit, you really don't understand what you are do you?
If you'd be born in the forest you wouldn't be this 'individual' you are today. You'd be a stupid animal. The nation, culture and a the people both before you and those who exist now which you are apart of are what makes you.

>I chose to be born in this historical period, on this particular piece of rock.

Are romanians and bulgarians the origin of the white man?

You just completely dismissed my argument and repeated what I was replying to.

>Orcadian
mfw

Sawce?
Sweec?
Swazy?
Swassy?

>Lithuanians are genetically the whitest
CUTATION NEEDED INTENSIFIES