Why has McCain's boot switched legs?

because he's wearing an ankle bracelet. Why else would his boot be on the opposite leg?

Too funny!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V2JD4
today.com/style/here-s-why-men-s-women-s-shirts-button-opposite-t100380
businessinsider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/03/the-curious-case-of-men-and-womens-buttons/388844/
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11
theatlantic
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/03/the-curious-case-of-men-and-womens-buttons/388844
break.com/video/ugc/he-said-it-first-nfsw-521668
youtu.be/pIWeq2DL_N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this will be his last thanksgiving
let's just say kind things don't be jerks ITT

I agree it's weird, but why does that make sense for an ankle bracelet? Is switching an ankle bracelet from one leg to another common practice?

I hope he dies before thanksgiving

Right before the turkey is carved

Fuck mccain

S

Maybe one of the pictures is reversed? Cameras do that sometimes.

It would if he has circulation and skin issues from the bracelet. Given his age and condition it's a decent bet.

You retarded mate ?

same eye looks fucked up in both photos

Good thought, but she has her wedding ring on in the right place in the left photo and the right photo shows the huge lump on his face which we know is on the left side.

it's not, look at the buttons and his eyes

Maybe they're fucking with him to show the world he's wearing an ankle bracelet. I know I would if I could.
>We're getting weak signals from the bracelet, we need to change it.
>We'll do you a favour and put it on the other leg to make it easier with your fracture.

yeah or maybe his legs got reversed

such a bad shop, fuck off

nice bait thread but the boot is on the same leg just reversed

>MAYBE DA PHOTOS REVERSED

Suit/shirt buttons, niggas.

Yup this makes sense

That grandma is cute

It's a valid question. I thought it may have been too.

Look at the buttons on his shirts. Men's shirts have buttons on the right side and button holes on the left.

If this isn't tricky editing, it seriously looks like he may have switched which foot the boot goes on. What gets me is why he would have 2 different boots if it's only needed on one foot?

Why would he be wearing an ankle bracelet?

If there is ankle swelling - archive.is/V2JD4

Actually, in the second photo his blazer's buttons are in the right side. They were supposed to be on the left, right?
And we can't see the shirt buttons in the second photo. I'm not trying to defend any fucking politician, but if the photos are not reversed I would kindly ask someone to show me exactly where we can see it's not.

The weight is just falling off him, look at the other leg.

Will he even see 2018 lads??

Right on thanksgving as they gather to eat

Looks like McCain is on his last leg

In the US, buttons go on the right side, buttonholes on the left.

No...

Look at the second photo. That big golf ball growth he has is on the left side of his face (right when looking at photos or videos).That photo is not reversed.

The first picture on the left shows his wife with the wedding ring on her left hang (right side of the photo when looking at it). That is the correct hand. The photo isn't reversed.

Yeah, so the shirt is reversed in the first pic

Carlos!

What a horrible man. He left his wife who stood by him while he was a retard and got caught and help POW for years. After he got back home his wife got into a bad car accident and while she was recovering he divorced her to marry his current bitch $$$$$. He got into politics marrying her.

based on buttons of the coat both photos are facing the same way - Magic Boot

r u retard?

Why does he have two unjoined indoor chairs in a garden?

But why would they reverse only the shirt?

Nope. Men's are on the right and button to the left side. Visa versa for women (women dress their men, the movement will feel more natural to them because it mirrors the way they button themselves.)

>being this new

no they're not
sorry my bad folks
Das right, the pictures are not reversed.

Why so much hate, mates? I just pointed to it. And the pics are indeed not reversed.

No it's not. It's the right way. Look at her wedding ring. It's on her left hand. It's correct.

Look at the flowers they have on that are located over the left breast. That's also the correct spot.

The edge of the shirt also clearly shows the buttons on the right side.

Nah, right as he carves the turkey, after making some stupid speech about family and values. The just keels over onto the turkey, shits himself and all the little moneygrubbing whore McCain's cry as Daddy Warbucks is no more

Boot got WAY bigger too

Squinty eye is on the same side (our right side) in both pics. They switched it

The treason is in his blood.

Maybe your all conspiracy tards. John is a great American hero.

A great VietCong hero, maybe

if you want him, you can have him

bump

If we didn't give each other a hard time over minutiae, this wouldn't be Sup Forums.

Notice how his wife is smiling? She knows she is about to inherit all his money then shack up with some degenerate scumbag for kinky sex and drugs while living off Johnnyboy's ill-gotten gains.

>tfw you won't be her bull to help her live out her subjugation humiliation submission roleplay

Lol what the fuck are you talking about, the reason buttons are on that side for women is because women had maids to dress them, not because women dress men, what kind of cuck are you?

today.com/style/here-s-why-men-s-women-s-shirts-button-opposite-t100380

businessinsider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/03/the-curious-case-of-men-and-womens-buttons/388844/

This is such an obvious fuck up though.
Either he's actually retarded or he's playing 6gorillionD chess here.

And here's the archive

>businessinsider com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/why-mens-and-womens-shirts-button-on-different-sides-2016-11
>theatlantic com/technology/archive/2015/03/the-curious-case-of-men-and-womens-buttons/388844
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/03/the-curious-case-of-men-and-womens-buttons/388844

Jeez, He looks like shit. As if hes going to die at any moment.

REQUEST: CAN WE GET A MCCAINE PEPE?

I am not looking forward to liberals and GOPe fucks mourning his death for weeks. FOX is going to run back to back marathons of tributes to this piece of shit.

Its nothing

opposite leg confirmed, look at the buckle

Now the left is broken.

Trump will still be pres when McCain goes away.. feelsgood.

There are other pictures of McCain with the boot on the right leg, including one with service members and you the names on their name tags are correct and not reversed. In the left picture, the corsages are on the left where they belong, the buttons are on the correct side, and as others have pointed out, Cindy's wedding ring is on the left hand where it belongs. Neither picture is shopped.

He's old and probably forgot which leg. Happens all the time to older folks.

Are those boots able to go on either foot? Or are they typically made right foot left foot oriented? Anyone?

>all this autism about buttons

The scar is on the same side

He also looks like shit, he'll die very soon

does he wear the boot when he goes to bed at night?

how does it work?
sends wireless signals to a celltower to monitor his location, keeps track of pulse so an alarm is set off if it is removed without guards?

Oh shit.

Buttons are on wrong side of jacket now.

What would an ankle bracelet even look like? It cant be covered with pants? If he can strap a boot over it, Why wouldn't pants cover it. Honest question.

McCain is right handed doofus.

Another pic of him in boot

He's just trying to signal that he is ALt-Right now

>because he's wearing an ankle bracelet.

why would the ankle bracelet switch legs?

are you positive one of the pictures isnt just reversed?

Welcome back Norbro! Long time no see. BTW, care to post those scripts on Github so someone else can take your place if you get v& or b&?

It's like a pedometer

Also to note: Hillary had the same plastic cast after she "hit her toe"

Good find.

Not a photoshop. Boot confirmed different legs.

Fuck mccain

>are you positive one of the pictures isnt just reversed?
The buttons are on the correct side in both pictures.
Plus the scar is also on the same side in both pictures.
It's not mirrored.
>why would the ankle bracelet switch legs?

You can cover even the bulkier GPS model with pants and it's loose enough to get a sock under. This thread is retarded.

t. former federal felon

So what if he is wearing an ankle bracelet? It might seem odd but I don't take McCain to be a homosexual either way. The man's been at war and if he wants to wear some sort of fashion symbol under a cast (which makes no sense), let him.

I swear this board gets Dumber by the minute.

alright he has an ankle bracelet
why though
did i miss a memo

Same, also wore a house arrest anklet for a while like 10 years ago, they really aren't that big, you can hide them under pants. The only reason he might wear a boot though is because you could potentially see it if your pants (especially suit pants) lifted up, as suit pants tend to do when you bend or lift up legs.

He should die in guantanimo bay.

Obviously some connection to Hillary, ISIS, uranium one, or many other potential illegal activities. Some would hypothesize he could be in Mueller's indictments.

The shills are coming out of the woodwork trying to dismiss this as reverse image Photoshop fakery. The simple response to this is to look at the position of his shirt buttons. They're the same in every picture.

>THE SHIRT BUTTONS DON'T LIE
THE SHIRT BUTTONS DON'T LIE
>THE SHIRT BUTTONS DON'T LIE

>your
>me to smart four spiracies

Die McCain die.

Lapel pin is worn on the left, and coat buttons are always on the right, which means the cast is on different legs.

speaking of suit pants
anybody notice if KillDogs has switched legs recently?

Still funny now
He Said it First (John McCain called his wife a cunt)
break.com/video/ugc/he-said-it-first-nfsw-521668

Costanza

this was my thought

I asked a question. I'm not a shill or a lizard agent sent by the Israeli secret service. What the hell man

McCain photoshopped his own Twitter?? fuck off kraut

DEATH TO BRAZILIAN REPTILIAN SHILLS

Like when he tried to blow up the Forrestal?

youtu.be/pIWeq2DL_N4

The second picture is a mirrored picture. You can by the buttons.

>no links

obvious fake

get fucked, Russians

You asked the same question, 5 times. While trying to imply a falsehood.

Lol you've never actually worn a men's suit jacket have you sweetie?