CBTS #497: REUNIFICATION EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
→ →
LASTEST Q
Nov 22

→ →
→ →

→ →
→ ANS →

Nov 20 & 21

Green1 → (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends →
GUIDE →

Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend →
Decoding CNC →
Signature →
Countdown +++ →

Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

**QMAP REDUX, FACILATES CONNECTING SIGNATURES →

!!!SPREADSHEET: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs →
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

theweeklyobserver.com/keanu-reeves-warns-elite-hollywood-drinks-blood-babies/28824/
jmp.sh/yWmFEIo
xeper.org
gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html
discord.me/hitlerdidnothingwrong
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-xXoIAAnM
sundance.tv/series/iconoclasts/videos/james-franco-covered-in-gold-iconoclasts-episode-1-season-6-clip-1
strawpoll.me/14460527
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_deal_framework
crosswordsolver.org/clues/c/covered-in-gold.328952
endtime.com/mystery-babylon-who-is-it/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations
reuters.com/article/us-usa-california-coins/california-couple-finds-10-million-in-buried-treasure-while-walking-dog-idUSBREA1P03M20140226
youtu.be/aySxPHq9E20
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933448074348900354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone talk to this botnet anymore?

>>>cancer thread

It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot.

Why did you make another thread name fag?

Sage larp threads
You fucking faggots are ruining the board with this shit. Kill yourselves

What this?

theweeklyobserver.com/keanu-reeves-warns-elite-hollywood-drinks-blood-babies/28824/

Keanu Reeves warns that the elite of Hollywood drinks blood from babies

Is this true? I checked his Twitter but there seems to be a bot on it spewing autatic messages.

We fight the corruption in the land.

Because 496 was split into two, faggot. Trying to get it back down to one. Maybe you like tons of these threads at the same time.

Here we go with the Multi threads again. Heads up on the real one please.

SIGNATURE MAP PART 1 COMPLETE

Black – alice and wonderland
Red – god father
Blue – wizards and warlocks
Green – snow white
Pink - Q

THANK ME LATER

i am not good at compressing so overlay on your own qmap 1 if quality is bad

or download from here
jmp.sh/yWmFEIo

working on part 2

Boomers need to die

Brainwashed traitors

TO LURKERS AND ANONS PRESENT

CLOWNS ARE TRYING SO HARD SHILLING, THREAD SPLITTING, INSTIGATING INFIGHTING AND SPAMMING

IN A FUCKING MONGOLIAN

BASKET WEAVING FORUM

DONT GET DERAILED

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Can we re-appropriate the owl? it was my favorite animal and I want it back.

Oh look. It's the fucking faggot who made a duplicate 496 post, a full 15 fucking minutes after one had already been made. Go fuck yourself with broken glass, kike.

That is a nice cartoon you uploaded there...what are you 8 years old? If you are not 8 years old, please do not breed.

Dude, this is making things much, much worse. The shadow user poster already has 2 shill threads going. Now this one too? We're all gonna be blown out man. Please. Come back and delete this one.

fuck

Brainwashed Boomers love to suck that Jew cock

They DOOOO

They DOOOO

PLEASE ATTN.
That temple of Set in NK has website
xeper.org Satanshit galore (pic related)

HAPPENING: major clinton donor arkancided today. Forgot fucking link. Its allover the web.

Idea: those BOOMS that seem to know national borders all over the world: controlled demo of NWO labs? WHY do i think that: because NWO faggots love killer virusses, like ebola and the PLAGUE. Pls baker/admin autist: add to suggestions/ happenings.

You are shit eater, literally picks up shit and shoves it in your mouth and chews it up then swallows it.

Dude, why are you complaining? Bookman made a bullshit 496 post that duplicated another, splitting us up. I'm getting us back together. Why do you want us to continue to be in two simultaneous posts?

AM I THE ONLY NAMEFAG HERE NOT TRYING TO SHILL THIS SHIT?

namefags

U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_\
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

Calm down. Reconcile. Pray.

It's almost like this Singaporean snail racing betting exchange is extremely important, hence why CIAniggers and shills come in here to say it isn't and to divide and conquer.

maybe if you explained yourselves i wouldn't have to look for answers.

HOLY Q!

But what about the jews?

namefag

gnosticwarrior.com/owl.html

>"The people who some call the Sumerians, called the owl the ukuku. An example is from the Sumerian verse: “May the ukuku, the bird of depression, make its nest in your gateways, established for the Land!,” and “The bird of destroyed cities . . . . . . a nest. The sleep-bird, bird of heart’s sorrow.” In ancient Syria, the owl is found recorded in the eighth-century treaty in the Aramaic inscription from Sefire, in which the owl serves as an emblem of desolation."

Well that settles that.

Just kill the FUCKING JEWS!!!!

They are the core of the problem

Next!!!!!!

Q post! Hello Q Someone pay attention here!

discord.me/hitlerdidnothingwrong join fags

>Who released the picture?
>Who has all the information?
Huma and Wiener

Q
should i do part 2 of this or am i barking up the wrong tree

I found this sign. Had some misspellings, but I fixed it.

real thread split attempt going on again

Oh cool. Okay. I'm just gonna post the same shit in all 5 fucking threads. That'll work.

/_\

unfinished pyramid?

Shut it down.

McCain has reversed the image on his Twitter feed. The original that we saw with the boot on the WRONG leg was posted 4 minutes before the now reversed image! Anyone looking now will think the boot is on the correct leg. The swamp are fucking liars!!!

who has all the info?
NSA

>THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-xXoIAAnM

BACKLINKS

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #439 #440 → #441 #442 #443 #444 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 #445 → #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 #456 #457 #458 #459 #460 #461 #462 #463 #464 #465 #466 #467 #468 #469 #470 #471 #472 #473 #474 #475 #476 #477 #478 #479 #480 #481 #482 #483 #484 Quads
#485 #486 #487 #488 #489 #490 #491 #492 #493 #494 #494 #495 #496 #497 #498 >>

>(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?

I don't know, but here's James Franco being covered in gold by MARINA ABRAMOVIC
sundance.tv/series/iconoclasts/videos/james-franco-covered-in-gold-iconoclasts-episode-1-season-6-clip-1

Keystone missing ?

i'll bake it and thanks user. Lose your name though. We are a collective.

So who was covered in gold? Need to figure out.

I wonder what Trump and O talked about when the met at the WH..... O is really the wildcard in all this.

Answer this: strawpoll.me/14460527

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_deal_framework

having the deep slightly brownish color of gold; "long aureate (or golden) hair"; "a gold carpet"
made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
rich and superior in quality; "a princely sum"; "gilded dining rooms"
based on pretense; deceptively pleasing; "the gilded and perfumed but inwardly rotten nobility"; "meretricious praise"; "a meretricious argument"

crosswordsolver.org/clues/c/covered-in-gold.328952

RIP baltimore

>The title is a reference to nuclear war and to the plot by the novel's antagonists to reconstruct a lost nuclear weapon. The title comes from a Winston Churchill quote serving as the first of the novel's two epigraphs:

>Why, you may take the most gallant sailor, the most intrepid airman or the most audacious soldier, put them at a table together—what do you get? The sum of their fears. —Winston Churchill

not the pic you're meaning i don't think... but, here is what i believe to be monatomic gold on these folks (spirit cookers)

Need some help anons. This devil worshipper shit is NOT news to me. Sadly I’ve been on this ride for years (since 9th circle arrests in Montreal). I’ve been trying desperately to share this with others and cannot get normies to even consider this shit. Q asked us to fire up meme machines. Any suggestions on how to get this shit slowly into mainstream society?

well they did so I guess it did

Michael (Michelle) Obama did wear a gold dress once...not sure whether that counts

All they need to do is kill like.. a couple dozen people maybe.. maybe a few more..

but that would save MILLIONS of deaths!! That would FREE the world!!

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!?

UGH.

See this article. council of foreign relations. Talks about all countries. Also presidents history regarding conflicts with countries. See also Iran conta affair

Gold and uranium sent to Iran. Iran tipping point for extinction level event.

The Babylon described in Revelation is called “Mystery Babylon.” The prophecy of Mystery Babylon is found in Revelation 17:3-5.
“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

user... this link (especially below the quoted) may be relevant...

The shills really came out of the woodwork when John McCain's mystery boot started hitting social media. The CBTS threads are under heavy attack because they don't want to risk normies coming in from social media looking at the threads and sticking around for more.

q pls

endtime.com/mystery-babylon-who-is-it/

Forgot the damn link. Council of foreign affairs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

sauce?

so to be covered in gold is to have a false appearance of brilliance, or 'goodness' perhaps

to which photo does Q refer? the one of JM with the boot on the other foot? is (Y) supposed to look like M?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-california-coins/california-couple-finds-10-million-in-buried-treasure-while-walking-dog-idUSBREA1P03M20140226

Not exactly a couple COVERED in gold, but...

He's right though and anime is just a meme, if you'd visited one other thread you could have figured this out. Saying that, you've fallen so hard for this LARP maybe you couldn't figure out how to find your arse with both hands.

The Iran nuclear deal framework was a preliminary framework agreement reached in 2015 between the Islamic Republic of Iran and a group of world powers: the P5+1 (the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China—plus Germany) and the European Union.

Q posting in here

Samefagging and still shilling Baker Union links. Boy you done goofed

Q - Red October is milatary tech or even nukes being smuggled into enemy country?

what was the deal with the "may have overestimated your ability" dig from Q_Q?
They do realize they're the ones fucking hiding 80/20 of information, and we've been blinded for practically forever,
but we're supposed to unravel all the mysteries in a months time?
I wish q/they would save their snide remarks for the actual evil pos instead of pol.
ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness.gif

Seems like Q is confirming that the couple covered in gold are the ones in that Rothschilds photo.

youtu.be/aySxPHq9E20

Another Y head

Another word for something being covered in gold is 'gilding'. Maybe we can research that???

Masks at at Rothschild party?

that's a bingo. good find.

Jesus Christ Q. How many of my favourite films will you name? What's next, Twin Peaks and Network?
Also I'm convinced and probably will put in way too many hours on this. Godspeed. We will retake our lives.

Hunt for Red October?
Trump just tweeted about missing submarine:

I have long given the order to help Argentina with the Search and Rescue mission of their missing submarine. 45 people aboard and not much time left. May God be with them and the people of Argentina!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933448074348900354