Why is Christian music so bad...

Why is Christian music so bad? It's almost as if it was a desert religion that brought nothing of value of European culture. As if Christianity had made art haram in Rome. Oh wait, it was/did.

The Virgin Song (about some Jew land)
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY

vs.

The Chad Anthem (abovt the glory of the svn)
youtu.be/WQ03s5EFwIs

Hail!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr8U8gxEzGU
youtube.com/watch?v=a8VbS0SzQ7U
youtube.com/watch?v=_rAwHgopVkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pp0XUU6Rmk
youtube.com/watch?v=jxAPMR9R5Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=BJHnsedl_1w
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hu109lSozdw
youtube.com/watch?v=G8FO2rk_sWk
youtube.com/watch?v=iT-ZAAi4UQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TF4Orx0765Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zM6Ax8ywMds
youtu.be/hQAgrCuKwPc
youtu.be/uv_2x6JmuaE
youtu.be/qnkuBUAwfe0
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
hooktube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA
youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM
hooktube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM
youtube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok
hooktube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that christianity is a semetic cancer

Your day will come. When we drag you to the pyre

because you listen to the same 4 shitty songs over and over every year. Try this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lr8U8gxEzGU

You're in the terminal cuck phase of your cuck/kinmurderer dichotomy. The Jews are cashing in their chips on you.

>every year
>published in 2017
Good meme fag

look up gregorian chant

Stop posting fake quotes from the edited part of table talks

>G R R R R R R

I love how snowmonkey "arguments" revolve around the same types of arguments used by niggers MUH MUSIC MUH SEASONIN FOOD MUH BASKETBALL

Proto communist pro athiest freemasons Get no respect from me. These people believed in "equality". Now dont you think its time for you to prepare your ass for that weekly spicy kebab britcuck?

lmao those are taken out of context so fucking hard, pagan cucks fuck off lmao

Slayer is burrdy based

Why are we here? Just to shitpost?

OP is a faggot once again. Pagans have never done anything thats beautiful. No Art. No Science. No philosophy. They lived in mud huts and fucked eachother in the ass. They were literal niggers. Maybe today they make a good song here and there but anything they make is just copying thier christian ancestors. Now here have some good christiab music and weep larpagans

youtube.com/watch?v=a8VbS0SzQ7U

> Le hitler said something so it's now canon and a valid argument

Yes Roman and Greek pagas were so inferior to christians that christians spent a centuries trying to recapture the knowledge and art of those non-christian cultures.

> Yeah but they weren't Norse!=!=!
Not a fucking argument

Exactly. maybe the poster was trying to prove a point. the guy he replyed to also posted a hitler quote

>Roman empire was pagans, Greek were pagans
>Almost same pantheon as Norse, just different names
>What are Indoeuropeans?

Get lost or learn some history.

>weekly spicy kebab britcuck
Kek. Sorry mutt, Northern Ireland here, I've haven't seen anybody that wasn't white since last Tuesday

Because Christian Rock is just another arm of the festival scene. Actual gospel slaps pretty hard if you know how to play it.

every time i see 'pagan' shit like this it's some memeflag. guaranteed new world mutt/rootless nugerman laughing stock.
>muh remote ancestors!!!1
>not my own parents and grandparents' ways
pitiful

He's one of those pastor Anderson dudes, living in the woods somewhere practicing heretic christianity and marrying niggers.

>OP is a faggot once again. Pagans have never done anything thats beautiful. No Art. No Science. No philosophy. They lived in mud huts and fucked eachother in the ass

Rome
You Fucking
Idiot

Half the words you just used come from Greek pagans you moron

Greek and Roman culture: The best philosophy, Science, Amazing art, thier relgion was not that great(human sacrific) but i do respect them esp thier philosophers

Da vikangz: buttfucked eacher in the ass for 1000 years, they be sailin and shieet nigga, the. Be lootin from dem rich christian muthfucksas And shieet nigga.

See the difference?

Would rather go back to general Indoeuropean paganism or Roman/Greek panthenon. There is a HUGE difference between Indoeuropeans and Semites, both in genetics and cultural/religious outlook. Most things good about Christianity were Greek and Roman philosophy preserved by Roman Christians over the fall of the Western Imperium. Oh btw the belicose nature of the crusades have been remnants of the cultural fusion of Christianity with Nordic war deities propagated by missionaries to make their belief more palatable to the Nordern savages... again, study your fucking history!

Retarded meme, not an argument.

Your parents' and grandparents' ways made Mohammad the most popular baby name in Britain

Not an argument, both were pagans.

You just ceded your entire point, contradicted your previous post, and invalidated your own argument.

This.

Yes I must honor the glorious way of my boomer parents who sold everything off to foreigners! Hail jesus!

Also not forget my grandparents who let our cities be demolished and let jewish modernism take root instead. Hail jesus!

Vikangz bad, SERFS GOOD

My dearest apologies friends. I meant to say norse pagans. But you would be mistaked if you think that rome and greece relied entirley on their religion

> muh hooman sacrific bad
> groroious crusades and killing of ewropeaans goowd

Damn, a guy from our Urheimat!!! Yamnaya culture ftw!

> u see eddas not trustworhy, crhostians wrote it!
> but choristan descript of hooman scarific is 100% correct tho!

God or Jesus had nothing to do with your fucked up country.

>implying im christian
>Implying i agree with everything the crusaders did

I really have no idea what sort of "religion" a post-Christian west would be able to create, it might be more rooted in technology or simply nature than in a paganism of deities.

U what m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rAwHgopVkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pp0XUU6Rmk

youtube.com/watch?v=BJHnsedl_1w

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM

L.O.L. that broad needs some brainwashing to clean up her brain poisoning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hu109lSozdw

Because your taste in music is bad. Try listening to good Christian music. Vid related.

/thread

Norse had been adapted to a quite adverse environment. However, culturally they were not that backwards ... they were more or less economically underdeveloped. Romans had perfected state building in a way (until they overstretched their borders, started infighting and collapsed under their own decadence). Yes, their religion did not play a major role but that may have been due to polytheism preventing the accumulation of power under one theological principle.

I do not really like the roots of Christianity ... it still has a Semitic core and this breeds inherent weakness. In Rome, it has initially been a religion of slaves. However, Christianity was instrumental later on in preserving the cultural and intellectual achievements of ancient Greece and Rome and thus was the nucleus of a strong Europe ... if we could go back to this kind of Christianity I would totally be ok with it. I am no atheist but I am agnostic since our current church has chosen the path of Semitic weakness and guilt-mongering.

>We wuz crusaders n shiet. We fought for da Jews! But we were also highly cultured individuals who created Western civilization as we know it.
Fuck off.

> the fighting amerimutt thinks he can call out other countries

>Thomas Jefferson

The man killed a fucking elephant just so he could slander a Slavic Immigrant who wanted free electricity for the whole world and then decided to burn down 70% of his work when he was exposed

For Founding Fathers American ones sure are fucking shit huh

What are you on about? The music is one of the few unarguably GOOD things to come from that religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8FO2rk_sWk
youtube.com/watch?v=iT-ZAAi4UQQ
(to give you two examples from opposite ends of Europe)

I don't think that your music is good example of christian music.
Here are better ones

youtube.com/watch?v=TF4Orx0765Q

youtube.com/watch?v=zM6Ax8ywMds

Oh and funny thing Erathat band for popular Avemano song is illuminati satanic band

Meh, means nothing to me tulip bro. I just like to rustle amerimutt jimmies

>Edison

Founding fathers just three guys....

Vanity music, just a bunch of vocals with no meaning but pointless worship of a foreign god.

Holy shit

There are so many things wrong with this post I can't even begin to approach it

youtu.be/hQAgrCuKwPc
youtu.be/uv_2x6JmuaE
I've been listening to these.

nice try pagan scum
youtu.be/qnkuBUAwfe0

I neither know nor care who the floundering fathers of your shitty meme country were. Nobody outside of the USA knows or cares. They, like america itself, are an irrelevance to the rest of the world.

You're actually judging it by the WORDS? You're doing it wrong. Unless your position is that instrumental music shouldn't exist -- because, you know, meaning can only be conveyed through words.

America is the epicenter of the disease, Sweden just happened to inject itself with it really fucking hard. Americans have no room to talk. Somehow, the most Christian nation in the West ended up poisoning the West singlehandedly.

This should be illegal.

So I'm guessing you are okay with songs advocating for degeneracy in the lyrics?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

hooktube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

Christians are fuckin morons. Thinking the sky fairy will save them. What a cop out. They love it because like leftists, they get to appear courageous rather than cowardly.

The pronunciation is better in this one here: youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA

>considers publicly published documents (edited by jews) to be a legitimate source, but all of those documents supporting the holocaust happening are faked

What's it gonna be?

That pagan song sounds fucking stupid like some German Schlager song. The christian song on the other hand sound really good with middle high German and a decent text.
I am saying this as native German speaker.

No, not entirely. But because I usually can't make out the words anyway, I treat them as instrumental music and focus on the non-verbal meaning. It is definitely more awkward when I'm listening to English-language church music in which the words are very easy to make out - the banality of some of them does ruin things a bit.

Still, sometimes I can just imagine that they're singing about Spinoza's god or something, and then I imagine the meaning as something more palatable to me.

Also, this is a pretty old debate -- this was why Saint Augustine was conflicted about music in his Confessions (because it could be enjoyed for other reasons even if people disagreed with the Christian words). It was also why the Vatican considered banning polyphony in the Council of Trent, to force Christian music to be more about the words so that it wouldn't be possible to enjoy ignore them.

>Somehow, the most Christian nation in the West ended up poisoning the West singlehandedly.
We weren't the first Christian nation moron, nor were we always the most Christian nation in the west.

Which documents fatty?

>we wuz music n sheit
Pagans confirmed niggers.

>he can't understand why i responded with a quote

typical snowmonkey

youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM

hooktube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM

Also, OP, music is not about ideology, philosophy or religion. Vocal music is about how the composer or musician FEELS about them. If the feelings are interesting and well-conveyed, that can serve as an advertisement for whatever ideas the song is about (that's the whole idea behind church music, boy scout songs, advertising jingles...). Even then, though, any listener can say "I'm impressed by how passionately you feel about this, but I still disagree".

And on that note, I find the first song you posted more interesting than the second, even though I agree more with the words of the second.

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok

hooktube.com/watch?v=2e_L9ERyqok

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

hooktube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ