How does it feel white boy?

>white women hate white men
>virtue signals to the black men
How does it feel white boy? We taken your women too.
>smacks lips
>eats kfc and watermelon

I bet her last name is Maystien or Maysberg

(you)

How about non-whites fuck off to another country then.

Oh, what's that? Every non-white country is complete fucking garbage? How fucking strange, I wonder why.

What she calls "comfortable entittlement" I call a civilization built by people who bettered themselves and enver stopped learning while never stopping working to reach a higher standard.

And she's more than welcome to go live in a black or Mexican neighborhood since being around whties is so bad.

> I’m entitled to have everyone else stop being entitled to arbitrary benefits that I projected onto them that don’t really exist.

The only white man I ever saw was Edgar Winter. I'm beige.
The only person who cares what color you are is you. Find a more interesting topic, you are boring the shit out of everybody.

L2 greentext, leaf

Eat a fucking dick you worthless kike.

Let's see you not see color when some nigger stomps your fucking head in.

Larping as a sex-crazed feral negro is the gayest shit in the world.

Actually they do, why else would you care about the white race? Duhhh

American-Irish woman. Fuck off, stupid.

Chu mean homie? Its fucking content dood

Oh... I know you're going to take this badly but why do ginger women love black dick so much.

>400 years
>american educasion

You dug that out of a post by a nigger being used to show niggerdum, dig a little deeper aquafresh.

It feels superior. That's how it feels, nigger. Saged.

KARA BOGA

>geez, why don't white people want to be raped an murdered by shitskins? What terrible people those whites are!

She should be in a rape rack pumping out babies

Race matters

Do people not understand that tweeting this shit on a public platform gets you flooded by angry Sup Forumslacks?

I'm not an insecure pussy, so I'm not really bothered by people hating me for my race. I see that as an opportunity to win hearts and a fun challenge. But I do find the idea that you have to hate the "right" people to be a "good" person really disturbing. I'd find it disturbing if it was anybody else.

Wouldn't be so bad if, when we joined your ranks, you didn't reveal yourselves to be petty, cruel and insignificant creatures undeserving of help.

Who exactly?

Becuase I'm pretty sure the good will of whites has kept many a brown country afloat for years now.