Antimagic Academy

>Seeing the avenger's eyes burning red, Haunted took a step back. Before he noticed, Hayato had evacuated from the place.

>Haunted did not counterattack, he decided to escape just like Hayato did.

>But the avenger didn't let him to, he wouldn't miss.

>The avenger——would never forgive Haunted.

>"Who the hell——wait, I don't even know yo——"

>As Haunted panicked, the avenger clenched his teeth and exposed his fangs.

>"Can't recall me? No wonder! Then so that you don't forget, remember well...!"

>"......!!"

>"I'm AntiMagic Academy's 15th Test Platoon's captain, Kirigaya Kyouya——"

>"——The man who killed you!"

>No Mari or Lapis in this chapter
Why even bother wit–
>HAUNTED chapter
OH. Time to fap.

Has the MC fucked anyone yet
This series was 5/10 as hell but it was a rare example of the main girl within the harem not being an annoying piece of shit for once

Sex with Mari.

Somebody wins, but we're not told who.
It's probably either Ouka or his imouto. But either way, Lapis probably gets custody of his soul after death.

I love Mari!

Reminder that she is an abominable mass of meat and murder, not your waifu.

Why can't she be both?

>or his imouto
This didn't seem like the sorta series that would go there

Ouka best girl.

Read the books.

>can't even swim
git gud

fuck off romancefag.

>ouka's oukas

In fairness to that guy, the anime stopped just before the story even really got going

_______ did nothing wrong

ouka

>series
>anime
ama is the one ln series you shouldn't based off it's anime. the author literally wrote the first 4 novels on a dare

That user was clearly talking about the anime though, which is what my point was

>a rare example of the main girl within the harem

There was a main girl?
I know Lapis is leading with a promise of keeping his soul after death and followed by Ikaruga getting Takeru to be Kana's papa.
Mari shoots her own flags down, Ouka is battlefieldbrozoned and Usagi sidelined.

Stella

if thats the case then we're all in agreement then. but given the fact that he's asking about sex, i dont see his opinion changing upon reading past the anime(what it actually covered anyway).

SWEET REVENGE

Seems stupid that only one girl wins despite the fact that the bad ending didn't get retconned and that humanity is on the verge of extinction.

Seems humanity is about to go extinct, you would think polygamy would be encouraged.

i'll say it again, the author said nothing about takeru not having mistresses. ikaruga already said she'd be one for usagi route.

But pretty much all politicians and governments around the world went extinct.

Why limit yourself to one wife? No one is gonna charge you with anything when trying to restore farms to get them back to growing crops is more important for humanity.

>here comes revenge is now kyouya's anthem

dont get me wrong, it is bs. but atleast th open end doesn't specifically rule out a harem end of sorts.

As if onii-sama wasn't broken enough

also certain flags pretty much require a harem end for proper resolution

LOCKED AND LOADED is still his theme

based kyouya gets two themes then

Does anyone still have the playlist?

The Only Thing I Know For Real = Takeru in God Hunter form
A Stranger I Remain = Laugh Maker
Red Sun = Haunted
The Hot Wind Blowing = Onii-sama
It Has to be This Way = Takeru and Kyouya's rematch
I'm My Own Master Now = Takeru struggles against Onii-sama
The Stains of Time = Orochi
Collective Consciousness = Sougetsu
A Soul Can’t Be Cut = Kiseki
Rules of Nature = Mech Dragons
Dark Skies = Orochi and Mother Goose
Locked & Loaded = Kyouya

It could be Ikaruga.

Not him, I thought this series was picked up by YenPress but I actually found where everything is. Time to get to reading, Where did the anime leave off novel wise?

>in the end i realize

just start on ln 5, the anime royally fucked that up.

Like any LNfag, I'd say read from the start because you miss out on a few clues and word building stuff but the anime goes original around 3/4th of the way through Volume 5. Start from chapter 5 of Volume 5 to continue.

Gotcha thanks anons I actually liked this series

thanks friendo

remeber to get the mgr soundtrack for max effect while reading. see

*remember

Been a few years since I read this series. Don't remember much other than the authors notes where all he talks about is boobs. I should pick this back up.

It's still surreal on how much this shit fits

the author was a MGR fan. go figure

He had three volumes written by the time MGR was out

all of which written on a dare and most of the theme songs reference stuff that came after said volumes.

I miss Orochi

Because the Inquisition doesn't want a dozen demon babbies out there

< Reminding we haven't seen this yet. Kyouya kek.

good thing they have soul extractor magic and cloning tech...

Who else had fun looking up Cthulu stuff this chapter? Tindalus, Ithaqua, Old Gods, Outer Gods. No wonder best boy is insane.

damn... now that's fucked up. such despair

I knew a good amount beforehand. Haunted seems more in tune with the Deep Ones more so than the Old/Outer gods if Dagon enchant says anything

I'm not very familiar with this stuff, so I had fun. Author went even as far as details, where tindalus appears from corners and sharp angles like in original mythos.

i knew it was love craft stuff the minute i saw tindalus. also this

just goes to show how good the author is at doing his homework. best lovecraft depiction in an LN by far out of the stuff i've read.

What other series tried to pull some Lovecraftian shit? Because I can't imagine any would turn out decently if someone not as crazy as Haunted used it, god forbid a protagonist would.

There were plenty of them, but all of it turned lovecraftian stuff into moefied shit.

Figured as much, they all go for the ironic ancient evil being a little girl.

>ultimate anti-hero
brought to you by the hack that gave us rakudai. nuff said.

>magika no kenshi
nerfed them into fodder tier

>Haiyore! Nyarko-san
see

Haiyore Nyaruko wasn't a bad novel in itself, but not something that shows you the true charms of lovecraft.

Nyaruko seemed to be to be geared more towards showing the true charms of Rider.

>A few years after that, for an unspecified reason Homura entered the magician academy and he looked after the girls that were ridiculed as the [burden platoon]…!?
Are you fucking serious
>This is the raise of the curtain of a fantasy tale of the unrivaled and invincible young man where not a single ally or enemy can keep up with him, the young man who sooner or later will be extolled as the messiah by the whole human race
Is this guy even trying anymore? No wonder it ended at 4 volumes

Demonbane

>anymore

kek

you know it's kind of sad that he's now done ripping off mahouka/gakusen and is now ripping off AMA with rakudai. he straight up jacked haunted verbatim.

Looks like that one was ripping off AMA instead.

they both do

>the newest villain of rakudai is 'all goal', who stops a tourny from happening by killing the opposing team, and is also into necrophelia. his goal is to bring suffering to stella sue. he even controls dolls the same way haunted controls the dead.

What the fuck

Anyways, it's stupid that he chose only one. In my headcannon, he eventually relents and gets all of them.

that's the beauty and solace of an open end. your headcannon is cannon

Are you serious?

Why would the writer of a successful series with a successful anime feel the need to jack a failed series with a failed anime?

also

Cause he knows AMA is unpopular and no one would notice if he stole some ideas which he probably liked.

Not that I don't understand wanting to give suffering to stella. She's annoying as fuck.

Imagine if Stella got Yoshimizu'd

this. this isn't even the first time he did that. absolute duo anyone? he straight up stole the concept of blazers down to even the name.

I completely failed to notice this since all I cared for in AB was Blondie and Yamato nadeshiko. That's hilarious though.

And the muscle head.

>Google it
holy fuck you aren't kidding what the actual fuck

Is she dead?

Why would she be

I was thinking the imouto killed her in some horrible fashion but that's good Ouka and Mari banter is fun

>lesbian tension so thick you can cutt it

excuse my shipper headcannon faggotry

Mari's complaint was Ouka touching the thighs she only wanted Takeru to touch.

This is your imouto today

kek

so i wasnt the only one who picked up on that.

I want to be consumed by this vessel of demons!

yes

>Haunted's backstory is him being sent to the realm of the dark gods as an infant
>He apparently survived, learned some magic, came back to the real world and fucked around as a priest for a bit before joining up with Valhalla for whatever reason
Well that certainly explains how and why he's fucking crazy

Index had one side-story about it. Quite interesting usage too.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE KISEKI

She's your imouto, damn it

She's my cute demon waifu.

MINI JANAI

Come home. See this. What do?

Ask her to sit on my face.

Turn 360 degrees and walk out.