youtu.be/AaGphKAganI
>WH Video: Pres Trump congratulates NCAA champs 11/17/17
youtu.be/DDzQraGP6DM
>Pres Trump welcomes NCAA champ teams to WH 11/17/17
youtu.be/XX85RSszfHU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691794/net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-comcast-block-bittorrent
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691794/net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-comcast-block-bittorrent
fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf
realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality
newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168
aila.org/advo-media/news/clips
archive.fo/RxGXi
archive.fo/t1seP
youtube.com/watch?v=I5zPYKu4uck
archive.fo/Opzxb
archive.fo/eo8dg
archive.fo/FxKqx
archive.fo/72oUe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awoo~
MAGA

54%

The Office of Compliance in the U.S. Congress has paid out MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars in hush money in exchange for silence in over 250 separate claims by congressional staffers.

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
2:01 PM 11/22/2017
Hillary Clinton is now pointing her finger at the eight years of former President Barack Obama as a reason she couldn’t campaign on an “agenda of change” and conceivably win the 2016 election. Obama actively campaigned for his former secretary of state throughout the election campaign.

In an interview posted Wednesday with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Clinton bemoaned being seen as an extension of the Obama years.

“It is true that when you run to succeed a two-term president of your own party, you have a historical headwind blowing against you,” Clinton told Hewitt. “It’s not just this campaign can be set apart from everything that’s ever happened in our politics. It is a challenge.”

Clinton suggested her campaign suffered from mixed messaging.

“If you are both the candidate defending a lot of the areas of agreement, but also putting forth an agenda for change, which is what I tried to do, it is often difficult to get the second part of that message through.”

Not that she wanted to distance herself from Obama. “I was proud to serve in the Obama administration. I did not agree with everything that President Obama decided, but on balance, I really think he did what had to be done to rescue the economy, which as we all remember, was in desperate straits,” Clinton said.

Trump's FCC wants:

>To allow ISPs to censor the internet
>To allow ISPs to block whatever sites they want
>To allow ISPs to charge more for online gaming
>To allow ISPs to charge more for streaming media
>To allow ISPs to block file sharing, news groups and bit torrent

Tell me how any of this is good.

Go on shills, I'll wait

Good, fuck you.

>Ajit Pai and the FCC want it to be legal for Comcast to block BitTorrent

theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691794/net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-comcast-block-bittorrent

wtf I love censoring the internet now!

Archived it for you unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/11/22/16691794/net-neutrality-fcc-ajit-pai-comcast-block-bittorrent

>Pai thinks it was a mistake for the FCC to try and stop Comcast from blocking BitTorrent in 2008, thinks all of the regulatory actions the FCC took after that to give itself the authority to prevent blocking were wrong, and wants to go back to the legal framework that allowed Comcast to block BitTorrent. Seriously, it’s all right at the top (it’s long, but read my emphasis in bold):

>14. In the 2008 Comcast-BitTorrent Order, the Commission sought to directly enforce federal Internet policy that it drew from various statutory provisions consistent with the Internet Policy Statement, finding certain actions by Comcast “contravene[d] . . . federal policy” by “significantly imped[ing] consumers’ ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice.” In 2010, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit rejected the Commission’s action, holding that the Commission had not justified its action as a valid exercise of ancillary authority.

>[Bullets 15, 16, and 17 are the history of the FCC first trying to pass rules under Title I, Verizon winning a lawsuit in which the court said the rules would have to be under Title II, and then passing the rules under Title II.]

>18. In May 2017, we adopted a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Internet Freedom NPRM), in which we proposed to return to the successful light-touch bipartisan framework that promoted a free and open Internet and, for almost twenty years, saw it flourish. Specifically, the Internet Freedom NPRM proposed to reinstate the information service classification of broadband Internet access service. The Internet Freedom NPRM also proposed to reinstate the determination that mobile broadband Internet access service is not a commercial mobile service. To determine how to best honor the Commission’s commitment to restoring the free and open Internet, the Internet Freedom NPRM also proposed to reevaluate the Commission’s existing rules and enforcement regime to analyze whether ex ante regulatory intervention in the market is necessary. Specifically, the Internet Freedom NPRM proposed to eliminate the Internet conduct standard and the non-exhaustive list of factors intended to guide application of that rule. It also sought comment on whether to keep, modify, or eliminate the bright-line conduct and transparency rules.

>Pirate degenerates crying.
Good riddance I say.

(((Net Neutrality)))

>There are pages and pages of legal argument after this, all of which people will argue about endlessly in the weeks ahead of Pai’s planned December vote, but really, it’s all right there. The FCC couldn’t stop Comcast from blocking BitTorrent in 2008, it changed the rules so it would have that power, and Pai wants to undo that change and give Comcast the power to block internet services like BitTorrent once again. Later, Pai says Comcast blocking BitTorrent could have been challenged under antitrust and consumer protection laws on a case-by-case basis, but fails to say who, exactly, would bring that suit against Comcast and bear the costs. The FTC? Groups of BitTorrent users? And case-by-case rulings mean the precedents don’t have much weight. We had a rule, but Pai is saying we should have more lawsuits instead.

>Later in the proposal, Pai says his rules will “significantly reduce the likelihood” ISPs like Comcast will engage in behaviors that harm consumers. Not prevent, mind you, but reduce the chances. Such trust in market forces to work in a broadband market where 51 percent of Americans only have one choice of broadband provider! And if there is harmful behavior? Well, it won’t be so bad because at least we didn’t impose regulatory costs on Comcast and Verizon. Seriously, that’s what it says (emphasis, again, is mine):

>Further, the transparency rule we adopt today will require ISPs to clearly disclose such practices and this, coupled with existing consumer protection and antitrust laws, will significantly reduce the likelihood that ISPs will engage in actions that would harm consumers or competition. To the extent that our approach relying on transparency requirements, consumer protection laws, and antitrust laws does not address all concerns, we find that any remaining unaddressed harms are small relative to the costs of implementing more heavyhanded regulation.

THE FUCKING LIB TARDS DID NOT CARE about james demint being censored, or sargon being demonitized, or the battle of Berkeley, or the media lies about Charlottesville, but NOW they suddenly care !?! are you fucking serious?!? this is what i have to say about liberal media companies worried about censorship: MMMMFFMFMF MF MFMF MF MFFFFFF MFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off reddit

Net Neutrality info. Link to in-depth evaluation at bottom. Ignore "we" posters. Ignore shills. Read for yourself.
>FCC good for licensing, bad for content regulating
>FTC taking over, good for monopoly-breaking
>FTC in charge of splitting content providers from service providers
>DoJ anti-trust head already in place and blocking mergers of this nature
>ISPs want to charge content providers more for using most bandwidth
>Content providers want ISPs to eat the costs
>It will end up on your bill if you use the services, but not if you don't (with NN repealed)
>Removing NN, along with monopoly-breaking, makes it easier for new ISPs to form
>NN gives more power to censor-happy leftists (Google, Netflix, etc.)
>Biggest hurdle to ISP competition is local regulations and red-tape. FIX IT LOCALLY!
>If no company will provide locally, form a town/municipal co-op
>b-but I live on an island full off hills and trees, we can't build our own network! (WRONG!)
>If no money to form co-op check for/apply for grants (public or private)
>FCC stunted Internet growth in favor of big ISPs under Clinton
>Trump called NN a top-down power-grab by Obama
Recommended reading:

[1] fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf
[2] realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
[3] washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
[4] unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality
[5] newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
[6] arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/
[6] twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168

In-depth Evaluation:

>NN defenders are LITERALLY shills

Quick rundown on the Net Neutrality debacle

WHAT
> Trump is ending 2015 Obama era FCC “Net Neutrality” regulations to shift it to the FCC.

WHY
>FCC good for licensing, bad for content regulating
>FTC taking over, good for monopoly-breaking
>FTC in charge of splitting content providers from service providers
>DoJ anti-trust head already in place and blocking mergers of this nature

REPERCUSSIONS
>ISPs want to charge content providers more for using most bandwidth
>Content providers want ISPs to eat the costs
>It will end up on your bill if you use the services, but not if you don't (with NN repealed)
>Removing NN, along with monopoly-breaking, makes it easier for new ISPs to form
>NN gives more power to censor-happy leftists (Google, Netflix, etc.)
>Biggest hurdle to ISP competition is local regulations and red-tape. FIX IT LOCALLY!
>If no company will provide locally, form a town/municipal co-op
>b-but I live on an island full off hills and trees, we can't build our own network! (WRONG!)
>If no money to form co-op check for/apply for grants (public or private)

PRIOR EVENTS
>FCC stunted Internet growth in favor of big ISPs under Clinton
>Trump called NN a top-down power-grab by Obama

Recommended reading:

[1] fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf
[2] realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
[3] washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
[4] unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality
[5] newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
[6] arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/
[6] twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168

Is he /ourpoo/?

>Recycling a troll bread

Okay Portubro. Did we need a more perminent baker? I just got in.

follow the money and see who's paying for it all

It's not even going to do anything to bittorrent, or any other p2p tool.

I think OP is taking a crack at us.

>I support free speech except for people I don't like
no different than a liberal

wow from a New York ag?

Trump tweeted thing.

When asked last night if he had any "travel scandals" he said he'd logged over 4000 miles all on the ground with his team driving places rather than waste $ on flights. Repeated over and over Trump's line of "getting the govt out of the way of business"

>Trump is having a pajeet destroy more of Obama's legacy
KEK

what's Mike doing right now?

>inb4 30 pastas by this ID
What a tool

It was Joe what made us do it.

FYI, this is literally the goldmine for DEFEND THIS stories about deportations

>aila.org/advo-media/news/clips

It's an immigration lawyer's association, and the aggregate national and local stories in lists of links, by day.

the absolute fucking state of the catalog

>designated packet-switching streets

Why in the fuck would you ever celebrate the death of your own privacy and the end of the freedom of the internet? It's like celebrating your own genocide

Which? The leaf, toothpaste, or the "we" poster from last thread?

with Karen visiting military families for thanksgiving

lets say you met your girlfriend at college well theres 5000+ colleges in the united states so obviously you are already being dishonest by claiming you love your girlfriend when she could have went to 5000 other colleges

then she could have got a boyfriend 2 days before you found out about this girl

theres just so many things that you dont care about because youre just interested in fucking and having pleasure and eye candy

theres not actually anything important about your relationship

FBI used the dossier to get a FISA warrent but cant verify its contents

>FBI has not verified Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/RxGXi

>FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

>August 24, 2017 subpoena from the House Intelligence Committee to the FBI and Justice Department asked for information on the bureau's efforts to validate the dossier. Specifically, the subpoena demanded "any documents, if they exist, that memorialize DOJ and/or FBI efforts to corroborate, validate, or evaluate information provided by Mr. Steele and/or sub-sources and/or contained in the 'Trump Dossier.'"

>According to sources familiar with the matter, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department has provided documents in response to that part of the committee's subpoena. But in face-to-face briefings with congressional staff, according to those sources, FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

THIS IS IMPORTANT - They were asked to provide info on how they vetted the dossier and so far they have supplied no information.

Until they do so there is no evidence that they did anything to vet the dossier before doing this:

>FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation (CNN)
archive.fo/t1seP

>The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation.

I kept giving you niggers the benefit of the doubt, but "based pajeet" crosses the line, you idiots really are just a bunch of brainwashed idiots

>Wow, I LOVE losing
They don't deserve free speech. They only deserve gulags and holocaust camps

this kills the drumpflet

>well she did but you just dont know her so you chose someone else who was alive and in your city and in your state and in your time period

Did you ride the short bus? Did they make you wear a bib at lunch?

Yeah. It's just like that.

This is autistic.

Also: the so called “Net Neutrality” Obama regulation is from 2015. The whole internet censored, for instance, the dailystormer (among others) in 2017. There is nothing on the regulation being repealed that prevents that so that user is full of shit.
Moving regulation from the FCC to the FTC moves the solution from giving powers of censorship of the internet to the federal government (where Obama, Soros and others wanted it) to giving powers of breaking monopoly and incentivizing competition to the proper authority, the FTC.

See pic related for why it’s a bad idea to let the FCC have the Internet content codes. That’s not Obama FCC, it’s 2017 FCC. They’re rotten.

I was referring to the lad of last thread, but you raise a good point.

>it's the new Bishop Tutu muppet again

because fuck reddit

see
Thanks for looking out. Were you going to continue baking after we recycle this troll bread?

I can't tell if the FCC shilling or the return of Obamaleaf is more annoying. Only one thing to do I guess

Thanks! I’ll have a look for the salt gems

and dont tell me oh thats what "could have happened"

no it did happen there was thousands of other women who didnt become your girlfriend that you dont see and now you just kind of start to pretend like your relationship is important with this one specific girl

people like to pretend their life has meaning but it doesnt

>destroying everyones freedom because of some butthurt nobodies on another internet forum

This general has become pure 12 year old ass cancer

why did someone photoshop that baby

>internet rules back to pre-2015
OH NO ITS DA POCKALIPS

Public internet was a mistake.
Let it all fucking burn!!

youtube.com/watch?v=I5zPYKu4uck

Get Comfy and watch

Never download a Linux iso? Large open source package? Torrents are not just for pirates.

user, being a nihilist isn't good for your health. Lay down and get some sleep.

Like McCain, this gen will continue haunting your every waking moment.

>another internet forum
>implying Sup Forums is a forum
Did they give you any training at all? Soros must be desperate.

keeping ti simple

I know I gave him a couple of (You)s on his first or second post, but that was when I thought he was just a misinformed user. But then he wouldn't actively engage and started "we" posting, demonstrating that he is more interested in shilling than conversation.

you convinced me user. I am now on your side

We are infested with SPEDs.

If you can bake I don’t think I’ll be here for 300. Thanks for offering

The net already isn't neutral, giving control of this market to the FTC means more ISPs and less censorship, not more, fuck you, nigger.

> forum
We a community user! Ain't that right my Reddit frenz?

DRUMF IS FINISHED!!!

/our girl/

Sure m8, I've got it. Thanks.

>>Biggest hurdle to ISP competition is local regulations and red-tape. FIX IT LOCALLY!
This is one is the key factor that I don't think ANCAPs understand.
You can change things digitally easy but when it comes to land and real-estate that's when shit gets complicated.

Big ISPs exist because of rights to fiber networks and distribution lines, not because of NN. A company invested in the infrastructure and is collecting returns. The only way for this to improve is through more advanced wireless technology.

It's like this influx of nu-Sup Forums have concept of reality and just regurgitate the contrarian viewpoint. As long as liberals don't like it then it's good right?

No i wanna stay pirate
because pirates are free

What in the world? WaPo getting something right?

well u either take the red pill and suffer or you be a blue pill and just ignore everything and probably be happier that way

w.e

normies do smile and stuff a lot more
lying to themselves all day

whatever its tough

to trigger drumpflets like you

Not trying to sound like an idiot but there are still people out there locking their own ass to get the taste out of their mouth from utility deregulation in California.

Telcos and power cos sprung up over night and horse fucked who ever they could. I realize everyone’s gut reaction is to say “fuck California” but what do we have in place to kill another Enron before it happens?

By far /bestgrill/
> I'm thankful for President Trump btw

REMINDER
>James Clapper: 'It's possible' that Trump's voice was picked up by Manafort wiretap (WashEx)
archive.fo/Opzxb

REMINDER
Susan Rice admitted to unmasking
>Trump rips Susan Rice over unmasking, says it’s ‘just the tip of the iceberg' (FoxNews)
archive.fo/eo8dg

REMINDER
>Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis (FoxNews)
archive.fo/FxKqx

REMINDER
>Trey Gowdy: Samantha Power testified that intel officials made 'unmasking' requests in her name (WashEx)
archive.fo/72oUe

>That said, he thinks a "pro-free enterprise" agenda for jobs and economic growth
My english may be lacking, but this doesn't make sense

good

Happy Thanksgiving user !!!

Legit bummed out about this.

>if only sean was gone, everything would be fine

YOU FUCKING RETARDS TRYING TO REPEAL ARE GOING TO REGRET IT WHEN MOMMY CAN'T BUY THE Sup Forums PACKAGE AND YOU WILL BE STUCK ON LEDDIT FOREVER.

EVERYONE DEFENDING THE REPEAL NEED A BULLET IN THE HEAD FOR BETRAYING FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH SHILLING AND BOOT LICKING FROM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS BECAUSE
>muh trump thinks it's okay, so lets blindly follow him

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE A HORRIFIC DEATH.

That's a good awoo.

Wow. People are significantly more asshurt than they were this morning. Anything new happen?

what is the website that has the top 100 post pics for Sup Forums?

>utility deregulation

>Deregulated natural gas in Georgia
>Independent marketers sprung up out of the woodwork
>Actively compete with each other for customers

Some of the lowest natural gas prices in the country ensued.

:p

user. Come one. Ending net neutrality is literally like genocide. It is exactly like forcibly rounding up an entire people by the gorillion into boxcars and gassing them in showers and burning their bodies in industrial ovens until their entire existe4nce has been eradicated from the Earth. I don;t know how you can fail to agree that it is exactly like that. Your internet might get unbundled. The deaths of bazillions. Fuck you if you can't see the equivalence.

Holiday break and we are in a troll thread.

I'm for taking down NN just because of you fags. See you next month when we start the fire.