Untitled

????
Has HuWhite™ Bleaching Technology™ gone too far?
or is it just a (((hoax)))

No one knows

regression to the mean.

I mean, you can easily breed genes out of a bloodline in only a couple of generations. I don't have the graphic though.

He had the kid out of wedlock then dumped her to date a Kardashian. Still a nigger.

It's that considered white in 56%?

They have chimpanzee nostrils and weird head shapes. No way they would pass as white in Europe

i was more thinking of America. It would be really hard to 'save' white people in a country that wasn't white to begin with

>I mean, you can easily breed genes out of a bloodline in only a couple of generations.

You can sorta, but there's always a chance that it can show up even several generations later due to recessive genes.

Like I'm 100% Nordic, white as the driven snow, and my wife is really pale white, blonde, light green eyes, her parents look similarly, but apparently she has a distant great-great-grandmother who was part black, and so our son was unfortunate enough to get those recessive genes and he's somewhat medium brown-skinned with curly dark hair.

So the bottom line is: don't gamble by ever race-mixing, since while it might seem "ok" after a couple generations, some of your ancestors along the line could easily end up unlucky like my son did.

Yeah. The genes will still be inside you no matter what, even if they're not prevalent.

>our son

so you drowned the little shitskin and killed your nigger wife, right?

No user you mean your wife's son.

Yeeeaah suuure user. I bet your wife didn't fuck a shitskin behind your back at all!

>when you admit your raising Ty’s baby on accident

That's not your kid so why do you care?

good one i keked

Lol your wife chucked you dumb ass. Good excuse too. Still can’t believe you fell for it.

Lol is that what she told you?

You're all so obviously ignorant of genetics and how recessive genes work that it's laughable. This stuff happens more often than you'd think, and no, it's not because my wife cheated on me, which is not even a remote possibility because she already has sexual intimacy issues even with me, which we had to work on in order to conceive in the first place, so the idea that she could be with a stranger in the first place is clearly absurd. And we were both virgins when we married, before you ask.

I think you may be retarded.

Sorry about your girl cheating on you and lying about "your" child. That must suck.

Kuk'd redditur

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. I'm sorry.

It takes when you go from a 50/50 split to under 1% by interbreeding every time with a 100 at least seven generation when you are going with large populations. An individual can have luck and become even free of every admixture but this is highly unlikely because of the number of genes we have.

I'm sure this is possible but I would for sure also test my son.

Mate, do a dna test

This will be one hard red pill to swallow, Dude, swab the kids cheek and get a dna test. I'm sorry.

top tier

user, I...

you're really good at it hahaha

All that work and she poops out a nigger. I feel really sorry for you.

>white supremacist
>has nigger son and is in denial that his wife fucked some mulatto because HE doesn't know how recessive genes work

this has has to be bait...no one can seriously be this much of a retarded faggot

OP, to answer your question

Yes its a fucking lie.
North Africans are only 10% nigger and just look at how subhuman they are.
Same with Southern Hicks who are in denial about their negro heritage.

Any admixture will ALWAYS be present, take for example russians. They all look like fucking mongols and that's because they are. They don't look like western slavs because western slavs are white but eastern ones are like 25% mongoloid.

Who would ever want to fuck a negress anyways? Are you that fucking desparate? Not even niggas I know want to fuck those bitches, no matter how much they speak of their "kweens" because they always be cheating on them

excellent bait

>do a dna test

>literally giving (((them))) my son's DNA

Are you fucking retarded?

And to the rest of you: this is why we can't have nice things, Sup Forums. When someone like me actually stays pure until marriage and finds another Aryan (except for the great-great-grandmother, which I didn't know about until later) who has also remained chaste,and marries her, suddenly the jealousy in all the unloved virgin NEET hearts comes out, and it's just nothing but sour grapes bullshit.

Yes, my son was unlucky to not be as visually representative of his stock as his parents, but the probability of that happening again are low, and we're currently trying for more white babies.

I have 0% doubt in my wife's faithfulness for several reasons, so you can keep up with your jealous bullshit all day and it won't matter.

This website is so bad now. Obvious bait (although somewhat well put together) but all the pewdiepie loving 12 year olds still reply anyways. Sad

Master troll

if this isn't bait then here's my insight. Women can get pregnant in a variety of extremely rare ways i.e just swimming in a pool. Might wanna DNA test just to be sure

One drop rule you fucking subhumans. All non-100% Europeans will be removed from our lands

>not even a remote possibility because she already has sexual intimacy issues even with me

Based on this fact alone I am betting she did cheat on you. Women with "Sexual Issues" is a huge red fucking flag you autist. Seriously though stop being a bitch and get a test. Do it for yourself.

Seeing how your son is a nigger, would giving them his DNA really be such a bad idea? It may be the difference between your son being able to rape just one "white bitch" and several "white bitches".

That guy looks like a younger version of my uncle who is named Dave.

I believe this is the greates bait of the week but in case it's not
GET A FUCKING DNA TEST

>which is not even a remote possibility because she already has sexual intimacy issues even with me

user I...I have some bad news for you.

Wife and I have brown eyes, two of our kids have blue eyes and two brown.

The only blue eyed people in our families are her mother and my paternal grandmother.

They do seem to pop up, the recessive traits.

sure what else could it be

Man, I really hope this is just well done bait. Because other wise it's incredibly sad.

Black men:
7x more likely to have STDs
5x more likely to abandon you and your kid
3x more likely to beat you
3x more likely to beat your kid

White women, educate yourself.

(you)

>You're all so obviously ignorant of genetics and how recessive genes work that it's laughable.
Both of you would need to have the recessive genes for it to be expressed.

The traits also need to actually BE recessive. Curly hair is not recessive. Neither is darker skin or hair. All the traits he listed are dominate traits. This is why he is either a troll or literally a cuck.

I'm not German so I don't have to worry about being cucked. Two of the blue eyes and one of the brown eyes kids look just like me. The other brown eyes girl got all her mother's feautures.